Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3506 3507 3508 3509 3510 3511 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:26 pm

allen walker-d gray man
GabriellaShadow_Angelvamp
allen walker-d gray man
allen walker-d gray man
I must get away from his sent. -opens a window to let air in-
* allen still out of it while koumi runs for his life *
-sticks head out window and breaths-O.O Bad thoughts. Get out of my head!
* ranining out side * * same *
-looks back at him-You need to walk up before your a meal. -_-
* same * * tim comes out of his pants pocket and flays around panicing as he is coverd in blood and trys to wips if off *
-sighs- I guess I will have to just bare with it. Let me help you Tim.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:26 pm

exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

i cant do that becuase i dont want your feelign to get hurt! * her tears start touching her pendant pair to devis and it starts glowing and starts going grayer *

*places fingers on your forehead as they glow*

* eyes start looking blank and in her mind her inner self is talking: mizu! come on you know you want him back why wont you do anything!

*in your mind* hmm leave,

*inner self: I cant leave rai im the actual mizu that want to show everything im her actually umm Every thing she wants to do or say but she doesnt have enough courage is me right now she doesnt have enough courage to even stop herself from breaking her oown heart So im trying to make her get the courage so she doesnt break her own heart i dont want that to happen Im her other side or self as you may call it the self that does everything she can and speaks out all the things she wants to say*

i said leave! just let mizu be her own self.......because i want her to be happy and not hurt anymore,

* i cnat leave i'm her soul! im also the person that can make sure she doesnt break her own heart! why doesnt anyone belive im her soul TT~TT*

Tarouchoo

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:27 pm

allen walker-d gray man
allen walker-d gray man
* same * * tim comes out of his pants pocket and flays around panicing as he is coverd in blood and trys to wips if off *
* tim comes over to you and lands in you`r hand *
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:28 pm

allen walker-d gray man
allen walker-d gray man
allen walker-d gray man
-smiles and wipes him off with my sleeve- There you go little buddy.

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:29 pm

rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

* eyes start looking blank and in her mind her inner self is talking: mizu! come on you know you want him back why wont you do anything!

*inner self: I cant leave rai im the actual mizu that want to show everything im her actually umm Every thing she wants to do or say but she doesnt have enough courage is me right now she doesnt have enough courage to even stop herself from breaking her oown heart So im trying to make her get the courage so she doesnt break her own heart i dont want that to happen Im her other side or self as you may call it the self that does everything she can and speaks out all the things she wants to say*

i said leave! just let mizu be her own self.......because i want her to be happy and not hurt anymore,

* i cnat leave i'm her soul! im also the person that can make sure she doesnt break her own heart! why doesnt anyone belive im her soul TT~TT*

.........*disappears* *laying on the ground beside her*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:31 pm

exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

i guess i shouldnt interfere with him anymore no matte how mcuh i want him back eh rai...* fals on the ground holding her pendant i wish he'd break his pendant so this would all end so i can forget him..

Tarouchoo

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:31 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
*playing piano with a glass of wine*
must you alway drink? i am astonished that you have not died from drinking that much wine in you`r life
*doesn't look* i just use magic to get rid of the poison of it *starts playing and singing slaughter your world*
ummm but still .... even though you can use magic does not mean you should use it for every thing .... but then again i really can`t b***h so * he just shuts up and listens *
yeah, continues playing*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:36 pm

rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

i guess i shouldnt interfere with him anymore no matte how mcuh i want him back eh rai...* fals on the ground holding her pendant i wish he'd break his pendant so this would all end so i can forget him..

i'm so sorry......

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:37 pm

allen walker-d gray man
allen walker-d gray man
* tim flays around you`r haed making a buzzing sound like thank you * * lands on you`r sholder *
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:37 pm

*Walks in and plops on couch* ninja

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:38 pm

allen walker-d gray man
allen walker-d gray man
allen walker-d gray man
* tim flays around you`r haed making a buzzing sound like thank you * * lands on you`r sholder *
I need Allen awake Tim. I have the urge to fed on him. He needs to wake up so I wont.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:38 pm

Tyki Miku
* comes next to you * hey tyki where did lulu go? i miss her

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:39 pm

allen walker-d gray man
allen walker-d gray man
I need Allen awake Tim. I have the urge to fed on him. He needs to wake up so I wont.
* tim nods then fly`s over to his master and hits him arounss the face with his tail * * no change and tim sweat drops *
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:40 pm

Tyki Miku
Hiyas Tyki. -hugs-

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:41 pm

exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

i'm so sorry......

its not really your fault is mine i should've of took my only chance with him..* holds a picture of her mom and dad she looks like her mom* im was always too late like always eh okaa san otou san?

-HII TYKI!
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3506 3507 3508 3509 3510 3511 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games