Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3504 3505 3506 3507 3508 3509 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:08 pm

Kat raises her head up, glancing around a bit, thinking she heard something, but then goes back to reading.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:15 pm

-grabs a container that had been left out and had collected rainwater- twisted -she sticks her finger in it to see if it's cold. twisted -

-dame sneaks behind Kat and dumps it on her head- biggrin rofl rofl

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Shrieking loudly when the water hits her head, she jumps up to see dame laughing at her. Looking much like a drowned rat now, she arches an eyebrow at dame.

"You shouldn't have done that, damey. You ready for a swim?"

She grins evilly and starts towards dame, having every intention of dragging her grinning self into the wave pool and dunking her.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:21 pm

biggrin -runs and starts stripping, managing to get her top off- Oh god Kat! Think about the boots!!!! crying

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:23 pm

Chasing after her, she yells at her.

"Did you really think you could do something like that to me and I WOULDN'T do anything in retaliation?"

She gets close enough to dame to grab an arm, and starts yanking her toward the water, dame hopping on one foot trying to get her boots off.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:38 pm

gonk Kat! They zip! crying -tries to unzip the knee length boot while being dragged by Kat-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:50 pm

She drags the wailing dame into the water. When she is about knee deep in the wave pool, she lets go of dame's arm, grinning as she plops down, her head just going under the water.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:06 pm

-frantically kicks at her boots, forcing them off, hoping her kicking and flailing doesn't ram a heel into the nice faux-leather gonk . She works hard to keep her feet above the water just in case-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Snickering, she ducks her own head under the water and then stands back up, wringing the excess from her hair and grins as dame flails around in the shallow water.

"So, what are you doing today, other than interrupting my reading time? xd "
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Well. -she says while begrudingly getting to her feet and out of the pool, wringing her hair out on Kat before she does- I WAS dressed partially for work tonight, but now that is obsolete! stressed xp

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:34 pm

She strides back over to her lounge chair and stretches back out on top of her towel.

"Work? Thought you were doing security here? You're not doing that anymore?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:38 pm

I have three jobs now. Just started a new one last night. I do security here but I also work at B.A.R.C during the day, security for the evening/early afternoon shift and sometimes on weekends and the days I'm off from Security I work at The Colourful Kitten. I was off yesterday and tonight from Security. -wiggles out of her shorts and then takes off her socks too, squeegeeing out the water over the pool-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:42 pm

She arches an eyebrow at dame.

"Three jobs? The security one alone should take care of you pretty well. I know for a fact that they're paid very well, considering Psy is behind the payroll of security. The B.A.R.C. job I can see you having, as a way to help Bonnie out, but what exactly is this Colourful Kitten place and why do you feel the need to work there? Sounds like a strip club if you ask me."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:54 pm

-dame laughs and continues squeegeeing- It's not a strip joint! It's just a club. A higher end club over near the outskirts of Upper GGG. -she gives Kat a pointed look- Do you really think Flame would let me work at a strip joint? confused

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:59 pm

She shrugs, "I figure if it's what you wanna do, Flame's opinion won't mean squat. You've said yourself before part of the reason you worked for L is because you liked the excitement."

She reaches over to grab her drink she made earlier and takes a sip.

"So, what gives about working there anyways? Money or excitement?"
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3504 3505 3506 3507 3508 3509 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games