Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3503 3504 3505 3506 3507 3508 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:15 pm

-smiles tiredly at her- Hey Kits. -eyes her outfit- You look cute. How are you?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Thanks. ^////^ You look nice too. I'm doing pretty good. How about you? You look tired.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:24 pm

-smiles- Thanks. I'm doing alright. I am tired, man. It was my first night over at the Colourful Kitten. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:26 pm

The Colourful Kitten? I haven't head of that place.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:29 pm

It's a higher end club up over in the outskirts of Upper GGG. -nods- I started a job as a go-go dancer over there. 4laugh
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:33 pm

You did? That sounds like it could be fun. ^-^ *covers her mouth as she yawns* Sorry, I'm not usually up this late.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 pm

-grins at her and pats her hand- Aye, it's no problem. You should hang out later more often. wink You should also visit the Colourful Kitten some time! It's a bit of a steep cover charge to get in but I probably could get you a discount if they know you know me! The dancers make friends with security pretty quickly! xd

I get to dance in a gilded cage and everything. 3nodding Suspended in air! biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:45 pm

*giggles* That sounds like fun. I'd like to go there sometime and see you dance. ^_^ *glances at Dame's outfit again and wonders if that's what she wore while dancing sweatdrop * I should probably go home, though. See you later, Dame. *hugs her, then slides down from her stool and leaves the bar*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Aww bye, Kits! See ya sometime soon, I hope! Let me know about The Colourful Kitten, okay! -calls after her waving-
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:23 pm

-dame goes around to the expresso machine and starts making a hot chocolate-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:18 pm

-dame takes her tired butt down to bed and slips inbetween the covers after changing. She looks over at Flame's normal spot and chews on her lip. She hopes he isn't still too mad about the dancing job she took. With worry playing on her features, she turns off the light and lays still until the sandman visits-
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:55 am

Kat decides it's just to beautiful a day to go and set up in the bar all day. Knowing that most people probably won't show up until later, she thinks it would be a good time to go out back and hang out at the wave pool. She can get some sun and take a dip when it gets too hot.

Dressing quickly, she heads into her kitchen to make a sandwich. Seating herself at the bar, she eats her brunch, not thinking about anything in particular. Once she had satisfied her hunger, she goes and grabs a book and a towel and heads out her back entrance and goes behind MW to spend the afternoon at the wave pool.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:58 am

-dame saunters out back to the wave pool, grinning at the snoozing Katana. She giggles inside and sneaks over-
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:00 pm

Kat continues reading her book, enjoying the afternoon sunshine.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:05 pm

-sneaks around the perimeter and up behind Kat-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3503 3504 3505 3506 3507 3508 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games