Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3503 3504 3505 3506 3507 3508 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:40 pm

rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
umm how do i start... sweatdrop im such a bad person at explaining things... um its okay if you be mad cause its not devis fault its mine.. um I guess i'll put it like this? im starting to fall in love with him again every time im with him it make me think should have i took that chance with him a long time ago to be with him but as i see him everyday it reminds me of the how lonely i became after i stopped my chance with him and my heart always tears apart whenever i see him.. * is kinda close to tears*

you should know that your never alone *remembers how i almost lost him*
Jirou: *kneels down and hands you a flower* no need for tears milady

*takes flower* thanks jirou.. but i feel im getting in the way of you wos relationship so ig uess i shouldnt go by him anymore i dont want you to hate me if i do anything my heart tells me to do so yeah. ill stay away from him because i know you love him like me but i know he loves you more so just because i lost my chance doesnt mean i can ruin yours with him..

oh mizu *hugs her tight* i could never hate you,
*jirou smiles*

but i stilll wonder what would have of happened if i took my chance with him though i guess i'll never know cause you guys have a child... (( by the way when ish the childstory going to end cuase im so confused with it))

*blushes* hm?!
*watches as mizu gets tackled by a two year old*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:40 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
*comes in* where is everyone?
hey master * playing with timcanpy on the couch *
oh, hello allen

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:42 pm

exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
umm how do i start... sweatdrop im such a bad person at explaining things... um its okay if you be mad cause its not devis fault its mine.. um I guess i'll put it like this? im starting to fall in love with him again every time im with him it make me think should have i took that chance with him a long time ago to be with him but as i see him everyday it reminds me of the how lonely i became after i stopped my chance with him and my heart always tears apart whenever i see him.. * is kinda close to tears*

you should know that your never alone *remembers how i almost lost him*
Jirou: *kneels down and hands you a flower* no need for tears milady

*takes flower* thanks jirou.. but i feel im getting in the way of you wos relationship so ig uess i shouldnt go by him anymore i dont want you to hate me if i do anything my heart tells me to do so yeah. ill stay away from him because i know you love him like me but i know he loves you more so just because i lost my chance doesnt mean i can ruin yours with him..

*jirou smiles*

but i stilll wonder what would have of happened if i took my chance with him though i guess i'll never know cause you guys have a child... (( by the way when ish the childstory going to end cuase im so confused with it))

*blushes* hm?!

* has a two yr old on her shoulder and shes sitting up* hello nataku..|l| speaking of the devil.-_-|l|
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:44 pm

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
oh, hello allen
master cross * smiles * how was you`r day?

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:44 pm

rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

*jirou smiles*

*blushes* hm?!

* has a two yr old on her shoulder and shes sitting up* hello nataku..|l| speaking of the devil.-_-|l|

Nataku: hwllo antie mizu
sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:45 pm

GabriellaShadow_Angelvamp
allen walker-d gray man
allen walker-d gray man
O.O Allen! Komui he's bleeding!

Koumi; that is apart of the whole procces * flips him over showing all the blood on the table *
-looks away quickly- I see.

Koumi; * thinking out load * all though all of this blood loss he could die ... oh well * keeps drilling *
Allen; @.@
-covers nose- Then why are you continuing??

Koumi; * evil smirk * ummm to fix him or course * keeps evil smirk * * mumbles * this is punishment for getting to close to my linalee my dear dear poor inoccenct linalee

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:45 pm

allen walker-d gray man
allen walker-d gray man

Koumi; that is apart of the whole procces * flips him over showing all the blood on the table *

Koumi; * thinking out load * all though all of this blood loss he could die ... oh well * keeps drilling *
Allen; @.@
-thinks~ Man all this blood is making me hungry...-
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:46 pm

exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

*jirou smiles*

*blushes* hm?!

sweatdrop

now tell me how are you today * acts like shes happy and forces a nice smile but in side she really sad about her situatioon but doesnt want nataku to know*

Tarouchoo

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:46 pm

allen walker-d gray man
allen walker-d gray man
allen walker-d gray man

Allen; @.@

Koumi; * evil smirk * ummm to fix him or course * keeps evil smirk * * mumbles * this is punishment for getting to close to my linalee my dear dear poor inoccenct linalee
Are you fogetting that I'm still here. twisted
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:48 pm

allen walker-d gray man
allen walker-d gray man

Allen; @.@

Koumi; EPPP * acidentaly makes a hole in allen`s right hand * * sweat drops * all apart of the process

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:48 pm

allen walker-d gray man
allen walker-d gray man
allen walker-d gray man

Allen; @.@

Koumi; EPPP * acidentaly makes a hole in allen`s right hand * * sweat drops * all apart of the process
stare It better be.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:49 pm

rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

*blushes* hm?!

sweatdrop

now tell me how are you today * acts like shes happy and forces a nice smile but in side she really sad about her situatioon but doesnt want nataku to know*

uh nataku why don't you go inside and play
Nataku: ok *runs in*

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:49 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
oh, hello allen
eh, not bad
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:50 pm

allen walker-d gray man
allen walker-d gray man

stare It better be.

Koumi; * is really have been finshed cuz all the cracks are gone but keeps driling making allen bleed even worse *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:50 pm

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
oh, hello allen
eh, not bad
thats good oh master guess what ! tim got himself a girl friend * tim smirks and fly`s around cross and allen in joy *
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3503 3504 3505 3506 3507 3508 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games