Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3499 3500 3501 3502 3503 3504 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:15 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

wahh * just sets it up with the paired food next to each other and stats eating slowly and her eyes look kinda sad* though i know i do want him back but it cant happen. graww i wish i didnt ruin my chance long ago grawh cat was right..
cat was right about what ( can i ask about the imp on you`r head? that is the items name ? )

((gimpi first generation ^3^ its retardly cute X3 zomfg i made 80k in two sellings of the nightmare box before it went down woo!)) * puts down her plate when me and devi like long time ago when we really almost dating she was right i should of took that chance with him..
( lol it is i just LOVE imps XD i have fallen for them all X3 and WOOT XD *hugs* i`m happy for you ) oh .... ya ... ummm * bad at dating adice *

(( but i used 39k to get devi one of his items i promised i get for his quest. meh pocket isnt empty though woot! meh going to save to 60k and buy a lunar scythe..)) I dont know why but my heart feels like ripping everytime i see devi..
( lol i`m broke getting one of my friends an item they really wanted but know i know what item i want thank you ^_^ i shall save up XD ) its Ok * hugs* every thing will be just fine in the end ..... you will find a new love .... its all be Ok soon enough
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:19 pm

Kairii9
allen walker-d gray man
Kairii9
allen walker-d gray man
Kairii9
-giggles after finnishing my last dango-now THAT was good -grins,rubbing my belly-
it was god i love jerry`s food XD
-grins-same :3
XD* tim and the other golem come back and land on their owner`s head`s *
-pokes my golem-hay Tsuki :3
so tim did you have a good time X3 * tim smiles again showing his teeth then nods *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:19 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

wahh * just sets it up with the paired food next to each other and stats eating slowly and her eyes look kinda sad* though i know i do want him back but it cant happen. graww i wish i didnt ruin my chance long ago grawh cat was right..
cat was right about what ( can i ask about the imp on you`r head? that is the items name ? )

((gimpi first generation ^3^ its retardly cute X3 zomfg i made 80k in two sellings of the nightmare box before it went down woo!)) * puts down her plate when me and devi like long time ago when we really almost dating she was right i should of took that chance with him..
( lol it is i just LOVE imps XD i have fallen for them all X3 and WOOT XD *hugs* i`m happy for you ) oh .... ya ... ummm * bad at dating adice *

(( but i used 39k to get devi one of his items i promised i get for his quest. meh pocket isnt empty though woot! meh going to save to 60k and buy a lunar scythe..)) I dont know why but my heart feels like ripping everytime i see devi..
( lol i`m broke getting one of my friends an item they really wanted but know i know what item i want thank you ^_^ i shall save up XD ) its Ok * hugs* every thing will be just fine in the end ..... you will find a new love .... its all be Ok soon enough

(lolz) I dont want to fins=d any one else he problem is that he keeps drawign me closer to him no matter wat i cant stop myself im such a horrible persom
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:21 pm

allen walker-d gray man
Kairii9
allen walker-d gray man
Kairii9
allen walker-d gray man
Kairii9
-giggles after finnishing my last dango-now THAT was good -grins,rubbing my belly-
it was god i love jerry`s food XD
so tim did you have a good time X3 * tim smiles again showing his teeth then nods *
-giggles-then Tsuki had fun too...did you not? -Tsu nodds curling into my hair-

Scrap_Monster

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:22 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

(lolz) I dont want to fins=d any one else he problem is that he keeps drawign me closer to him no matter wat i cant stop myself im such a horrible persom
no you`r not * pats head * you have the same problem i have really
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:24 pm

Kairii9
allen walker-d gray man
Kairii9
allen walker-d gray man
Kairii9
* lafes * that`s good to hear * smirks *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:24 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

with leenalee right.. SOmetimes i wish i went back in time and stopped myself from ruing my own happy ending..
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:26 pm

allen walker-d gray man
Kairii9
allen walker-d gray man
Kairii9
allen walker-d gray man
Kairii9
-grins- i have a feeling that my head is gonna end up a nest... sweatdrop

Scrap_Monster

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:27 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

with leenalee right.. SOmetimes i wish i went back in time and stopped myself from ruing my own happy ending..
* blushes * * looks to see koumi is not hear * ya i know their are things that we wish we could change in life but we have to let go of the past and look toward the futer for a brighter hope
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:28 pm

Kairii9
allen walker-d gray man
Kairii9
allen walker-d gray man
Kairii9
me to sweatdrop * both of the golems smirk * sweatdrop

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Scrap_Monster

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:30 pm

allen walker-d gray man
Kairii9
allen walker-d gray man
Kairii9
allen walker-d gray man
Kairii9
sweatdrop joy....
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:34 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

* blushes * * looks to see koumi is not hear * ya i know their are things that we wish we could change in life but we have to let go of the past and look toward the futer for a brighter hope

i could go to the past and stop my self.. bu i dont want to make your sister sad...

Tarouchoo

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:35 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

i could go to the past and stop my self.. bu i dont want to make your sister sad...
you need to talk to rai and you`r self and think this over and chose ... that is all i can say
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:37 pm

Kairii9
allen walker-d gray man
Kairii9
allen walker-d gray man
Kairii9
sweatdrop joy....
* pulls tim off of my head to look at him face to face ( ? ) * come one tim you know the rules right * smirkes as tim smirks as well and nods * good * puts tim back on my head *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:38 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

you need to talk to rai and you`r self and think this over and chose ... that is all i can say

but i dont think devi feels the same any more is the problem
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3499 3500 3501 3502 3503 3504 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games