Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:06 pm
Uncle Haijin
Man, I like the wings and all, but it's just reminding me of how completely unobtainable most of the basic, good-looking demon/angel items are.

Oh yeah, and BiaA, if you're level 2 and play zOMG, you can make the Orb Aggregate. Unfortunately, it's kind of hard to get that many orbs quickly unless you're at least level 5, but it's fairly easy past that.

Hm, I've already made a couple of those, that's a good idea too, thanks!

Btw, the wings are cool. I wouldn't get them even if they were cheap, but there's nothing to complain about the quality.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:15 pm
I love the new angel wings, but I've pretty much accepted that I'll never own them. Not even the legendary backwings can tempt me into trying alchemy. xd I'll just admire them from afar~  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:21 pm
Halfling Heroine
I love the new angel wings, but I've pretty much accepted that I'll never own them. Not even the legendary backwings can tempt me into trying alchemy. xd I'll just admire them from afar~
I admire from afar as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:27 pm
dude i just want the babbu white demon wings i dont even care about the big shebangs  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Pengaana

Slumbering Tengu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:34 pm
My main beef is that whatever the backwings look like they're going to be big
and I just don't like incredibly big and bulky things

I'm perfectly happy with my cutie patotie wings from Diapered Egg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:43 pm
Konan Tatsuhiko

I'd forgotten about diapered egg! On second thoughts those wings would make an lovely alternative. 3nodding The new angel wings are rather large...  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Pengaana

Slumbering Tengu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:48 pm
Halfling Heroine

I'd forgotten about diapered egg! On second thoughts those wings would make an lovely alternative. 3nodding The new angel wings are rather large...

Seems everybody forgets about that item emo
It's alright though the wings really are the best pose in it
and the reason why I won't sell the thing; too cute ;o;
I mean there's nothing wrong with the other poses but well not a pink person and that pink is awfully weird

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:53 pm
Konan Tatsuhiko
Halfling Heroine

Seems everybody forgets about that item emo
It's alright though the wings really are the best pose in it
and the reason why I won't sell the thing; too cute ;o;
I mean there's nothing wrong with the other poses but well not a pink person and that pink is awfully weird

I know what you mean...unless you're into the backgrounds and companion poses, there isn't a whole lot else there. But those wings are adoreable! 4laugh I love stumbling across old items I'd forgotten about. I had a lot of fun rediscovering my Aquatica the other day.(One of the first items I ever quested.lol)  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:34 pm
Halfling Heroine

Never say never! You can win a rare pet from a rig and get them.Or gaia will have more backwings where user can get them.I'm praying for wings from valentine event .  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:06 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Halfling Heroine

Never say never! You can win a rare pet from a rig and get them.Or gaia will have more backwings where user can get them.I'm praying for wings from valentine event .

Pale pink or ruby red backwings would be amazing! heart I suppose with a RIG pet anyone could get lucky once and win one, but with alchemy it sounds like something that would require a huge investment of time, money, and energy. I have some important exams to sit this summer, so Gaia has to take a back seat. At least for the moment, I'll have to leave the alchemy~  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:09 pm
Halfling Heroine
MrsrachaelSnape
Halfling Heroine

Pale pink or ruby red backwings would be amazing! heart I suppose with a RIG pet anyone could get lucky once and win one, but with alchemy it sounds like something that would require a huge investment of time, money, and energy. I have some important exams to sit this summer, so Gaia has to take a back seat. At least for the moment, I'll have to leave the alchemy~

Ruby red. Why I really hope gaia does re-color fairy wings. Since the day I joined gaia that all I wanted was red fairy wings.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:12 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Halfling Heroine
MrsrachaelSnape
Halfling Heroine

Ruby red. Why I really hope gaia does re-color fairy wings. Since the day I joined gaia that all I wanted was red fairy wings.

Those would be lovely too. Considering all the unusal fandoms and tastes Gaia has catered to, I'm amazed that they haven't made something as simple as red fairy wings. Hopefully your wish will be granted soon. I loved the items from the last Valentine's Event, let's keep our fingers crossed for this year's. wink  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:15 pm
Halfling Heroine
MrsrachaelSnape
Halfling Heroine
MrsrachaelSnape
Halfling Heroine

Those would be lovely too. Considering all the unusal fandoms and tastes Gaia has catered to, I'm amazed that they haven't made something as simple as red fairy wings. Hopefully your wish will be granted soon. I loved the items from the last Valentine's Event, let's keep our fingers crossed for this year's. wink

*fingers cross* Well I ask lanzer so at lest one person knows I want it ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:45 pm
Halfling Heroine
Konan Tatsuhiko

there's also the gift box :3  

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:56 pm
I hope the Zodiacal finale is awesome enough to have me quest one so hard.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games