Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:46 pm
"You can count me in," Lena said, surprised at the strength of her voice. It felt good to have a plan, a way to get out of this place. It was only making everybody's problems worse.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:03 pm
Talia sighed, holding her head up with her hands. "I just wanna go home." she sighed again. "So of course I'm in." she suddenly sat up straighter. "I'd be happy to steal the files from Dr. Grays room, someones probably found him unoncious by now, or he's woken. Either way the room should be easy to sneak in and out of." she shrugged.

"May I have some?" she asked Kane, pointing to the food. He hadn't origonally made it for her at all so she wasn't sure she was welcome to have any now. She wanted some before she went to Dr. Grays room.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:50 pm
Kane nodded, he thought it would be obvious that he wanted her to eat, but apparently not. Then he looked at Nich, looking at his hand with a slight interest. From Kane''s observation, Nich seemed like a farily good fighter, and even if he wasn't, he could take pain really well. Kane then pulled out his pen and pad and began writing a message that read, "I'll help out any way I can guys. I may have only met you just today, but I feel as if I was supposed to be here for this, ya know? Oh, and all is forgiven on the subject of the irony mate." He then set the note down and looked at everyone in the room with a smile before wiping his mouth with his sleeve and putting his mask back on.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:52 pm
He smiled gently, putting the guitar strap on and placing it onto his back. He smiled walking down the stairs and back to the kitchen, avoiding the gaze he was getting. He smiled to everyone, looking around the room at all the faces he has come to know and smiled gently at each of them. He smirked gently, pulling his AA and NA keychains out of his pockets and running his fingers over the golden letters. He sighed a little sitting down in an unoccupied seat, again, closing his eyes in deep thought. After a moment of silence, he finally came out and said "So...how do you plan on getting out of his without being seen?" he asked, not opening his eyes, his voice was a little over a whisper.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:05 am
Nich smiled... he didnt have any sort of plan ready, but when the preasure waqs on he always shined.... It was an easy enough thing to do anyways.

"thanks you guys..." was all he said for about 20 seconds, he was truly thankful. If this had been home only one of his freinds would have stuck by his side....

"Allright freinds this is how its goin down. Talia is gonna knick the files they have on us. Dr. Gray should still be out could its only been about 15 minutes and i hit him really really hard, i may have even broken a cheekbone. Enough of that though.... the rest of us are going to gather our things, New kid... you shouldnt have much trouble cus you havent had an inordinate amount of time to unpack, it looks like Apple's already packed, all i need is my backpack, so Talia if you dont mind Apple packing you stuff then he can do that and i'll help Lena. New kid, your job is to make your way through this kitchen and pack up all the nonperishabled you can find, so like can goods, energy bars, peanuts you know what im talking about. Talia on your way to his office, lock the door on the nurses lounge and on the infirmary, youll have to brake a knife in the lock on the lounge because it doesnt lock from the outside so grab one before you leave. Once everything is done meet in the foyer... you people have 5 minutes.

With that he walked up the stairs back to the rooms and motioned for Lena to follow him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:57 am
Apple sighed gently. "Well, that was a nice little speech." he said with a gentle smile on his face as he stood. "Well, Talia, you don't mind me getting your things for you, do you?" he questioned, giving an innocent smile to the girl. He through for a moment, he still needed to grab his bag of clothes and such out of his room, but it didn't matter since he was going up the stairs anyways.

((Ok, this is random, but is Nich, Talia, Apple, and possibly Kane and Lena gonna start a band or not? I don't know why, but I'm just curious. ><))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:19 pm
Lena jumped up and followed Nich out of the room. She hurried ahead of him and opened up the door to her room, grabbed a duffel bag, and threw it on top of her bed. She began tossing random things into the bag, running around her room finding more different objects they'd probably need, and then a few sentimental things.

"I know where we can get a car to use... It's at my house. And technically since I bought it, it's not stealing...." She held up a key ring full of key chains and two keys. "It should have enough room for all of us and our things."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:54 pm
Nich smiled...

"You may have zoned out a bit on the way here, but we are in the mountains Lena, that means at the least its a long ******** walk to any town... that and we have to stay off the roads."

He felt a bit odd stating this, but it seemed like decisions were his sorta thing....

"That and dont pack too much, im pretty tough, and i dont have much to bring... but honestly i get tired like anyone else."

He looked into her bag and smiled a bit. It held what seemed like a good assortment of items and most probably wouldnt be too heavy.  

Noltic

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:46 pm
Lena turned red. "I didn't live in town...." she muttered to herself, feeling once again like an idiot.

Without another word, she zipped up her pack, picked it up, and walked out of her room, not bothering to close the door behind them or lock it.

"Have you packed your things yet?" She asked him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:09 am
He smiled a bit and laighed.

"Ive got my backpack... thats got all i need in there."

Then Nich reached out and took the bag from her. "and your hurt, so ill take care of this. I was apprehensive about going tonight at all with you still recovering, but we'll make it okay."  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:01 pm
"No, I don't mind. Grab a few clothes, don't forget my meds, and please take my guitar and writing book. The books under the bed. I'm sorry! Thanks Apple!" she rushed off with a nod to search the kitchen, and frowned at the fact she couldn't find any knives. That is to be expected. She sighed and began to think, she smiled and ran in to her room, pulling out her smuggled in cell phone. 34 texts from her four friends. She wiped away the tears in her eyes and immiediatly made her way to the nurses lounge. This had to be done quick.
Her cell phone, thank goodness, had a thick enough antenna, but small enough to fit snug into the lock. She fit it in to the lock after a few futile tries until it was in perfectly. She pulled her cell phone as hard as she could until the antenna broke off and was stuck in the lock. They wouldn't be able to get out.

She smiled and put her cell phone in her pocket. She could still read the texts.

She speed walked through the hall, trying not to look too suspicious until she arrived at Dr. Gray's office. She opened it slowly and saw Dr. Gray's figure sprawled out on the floor. She felt guilty for a second but shook it off, closed the door behind her, and looked through the filled file cabnits. Luckily they were organized well and she found veryones relativly easy.
"Alright ... Nich, Lena, Apple, Me, Jense's and ... Kumi, was it? ....just in case. Now ... where's Kanes?" she thought looking around the room. She found his open on Dr. Gray's table, and took that with her too.

As soon as she was in the office, she was out, locking it behind her. "Sorry Dr. Gray." she whispered and sped off down the corrider, hiding the files under her jacket which she had snatched from her room quickly. She rushed to the foyer and sat down on a big red leather chair where she tapped her foot impatiently, the fact she might be caught constantly tugging at her concious. Her heart rate had never been faster before.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:25 pm
((Very action packed :O))

Apple smiled gently, quickly walking up the stairs and finding himself in Talia's room. He took her bag and quickly threw medications and clothes in them. Some other extra things just in case and sighed. He found he writing book and picked up her guitar with a little difficultiy. Thank God he brought his case. He sighed, walking to his room and putting his bass in it's case and ((I'm just guessing)) Talia's in her own. He sighed, picking up the bag that he had packed and left on his own bed, filled with clothes and other things he knew he needed. We sighed, again, moving downstairs as quickly as possible, seeing Talia awaiting the other's arrival. "Well, here's your stuff. I hope I'm not missing anything." he smirked, passing her the bag and putting the case down on the floor next to her as he took the seat directly across from here. "Oh...and again, I'm sorry about what I did in the kitchen," he sighed, looking down at his bass guitar case. It had just dawned upon him that he had left Cookie in the kitchen. He rushed in there, seeing Kane who looked as though he was doing a find job. He grabbed the stuffed animal and went back to his seat to wait for the others, nervously strocking the rabbit.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:37 pm
Kane was almost done getting every nonperishable item he could find, from condiments to canned goods. His eyes darted from left to right as his hand automatically reached for certain things that caught his interest. When he was finally done, he began bagging up the food with a trash bag and set it over his shoulder. His eyes then looked at Apple and he nodded as he walked over to him and set teh bag down and sat near him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:21 am
Nich walked down the stairs and tossed a canvas sack to the new kid. "This'll do better than a garbage bag... were not taking the road"

Nich spread onto the floor an old map that he'd found under his bed, most likely from previous inhabitants of the room.

So taking out a drum stick to use as a pointer he motioned everyone around him.

"Okay so this place is on top of a mountain. we have to get to this small town called Tull.:situated at the bottom of the mountain on the other side."So to get there, its farther along the road, but we can go behind this hospital, and make our way down its not too steep right here, but it takes us off our course a little. Once were on a level with the town, we can start the hike, it should last 2 days, walking around a mountain is no easy affair. Now, mentoring sessions dont start until tommorrow, so they probably wont notice were gone until then, except of course for me... but thats expected."

He folded the map and placed it in his left pocket, then clapping his hands, he strapped Lena's bag onto his own and replaced the drumstick.

"Everyone ready to go?"  

Noltic

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:32 am
Apple just smiled at the map, looking over where Nich had pointed to. He then looked at the bag that he had thrown KAne, but though nothing much of it. He crossed his legs and folded his hand over the top leg, awaiting everyone to say that they're ready. He looked up the stairs, not caring about anything left in his room. He had Cookie and his guitar. Plus, he didn't need many clothes. He could get a job and money wherever he came to the next town. He'd make his own home and new friends...though, the others were important to him too..He left out a sigh and shook off the deep throught, looking at Nich with somewhat of a smirk.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff