Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:59 pm
The ambulence came and put lovie in the back. "Whose coming with. only one person may ride in the ambulence with the injured." Said the doctor.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:15 pm
Collie looked at Cassy "Cassy, you should go with him, he IS your brother" she said standing up. For some reason she couldn't make herself look at anyone, especially Derrek at the moment. Collie walked out the back door and sat on the porch.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:19 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy shook her head no. "Just take him. We will be at the hospital in a little bit." She said as the doctors took her brother speeding down the road getting her brother to the hospital. She walked ot the porch and sat down by collie. Cassy hugged collie. "Tell your bestest friend in the world whats up."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:21 pm
Collie sighed and gazed up at the sky. "Its just...nevermind" she said closing her eyes. She brought her knees up to her chest, crossing her arms around her knees she burried her face in her arms.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:38 pm
~*Cassy*~

"Come on Coll's. Lets at least go cheack on my brother. Maybe find out why he pulled this stunt." She said standing up and pulling down Justins boxers that she was still wearing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:43 pm
Collie sighed "I know why he did it. But i don't want to talk about it, ask him yourself" she said stanidng up. She walked back into the house, upstairs and into the girls room. She hid herself under the covers and tried to fall asleep.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:47 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy hated it when Collie was like this. She rubbed her eyes. She would check on Lovie in the morning. She walked to the girls room and got into her bed. " Collie...whatever my brother did to you I know it was a mistake. He really loves you Collie. I don;t know what happened. But he loves you. You were the one he lived for. And without you...im guessing this happened." She said then got under the covers and went to bed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:18 pm
Derrek watched as the ambulance knowing it would mean his death to go ride with the boy he worried about so much. Derrek sighed heavily and trudged to the lving room and positioned himself on the couch. He didn't think he could bear to go to the hospital but he really didn't want to be here...what if they confronted him?! Derrek jumped up off the couch and ran out to the lake. He jumped in, fully clothed, trying to let the cold water wash him of his problems atleast for now.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:54 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin sighed as he sat down on the couch in the living room. He hunched up in a fetal like position and stared blankly at the wall. His best friend was being sent to the hospital and it was partialy his fault,if he would've kept his big mouth shut...No one would get hurt. He sighed once again and went upstairs to the boys room and jumped back into his bed,pulling the covers over his head and falling asleep.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:23 am
^__^Lovie ^__^

Lovie lay in his hospital bed. He had just had his stomach pumped. He was pale and skrawny looking. "Justin...wheres Justin." Lovie mummbled out only slightly conscience. The doctors called the cabin asking for Justin to come to the hospital.  

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:26 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin felt something buzzing in his right pocket,he was still wearing his blue jeans and his phone was in there too. "Hello?" he ansewerd tiredly. "Oh! I'll be there.." he said in a hurry as he put on his clothes and drove for the hospital.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:30 am
^__^Lovie ^__^

Lovies eyes fluttered open. He looked like a skeleton. He felt so weak. He looked around seeing none of his friends. Not even his sister.  

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:34 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin walked trough Lovie's hospital door and smiled. "Miss me bud?" he asked with a nervous smile.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:39 am
^__^Lovie ^__^

Lovie had black circles under his eyes. " Yeah of course I missed you." He said smiling weakly.  

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:43 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+
Justin chuckled. "Yipes dude..You're looking like Jack skellington.." he said with a smile. This his smile turned into a frown. "Y-You didn't have to do that...We all got scared,even Collie got scared, I know it may not seem like it now..But she loves you too.." he sighed.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games