Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:40 pm
{-} Tai's on the ground. She never made it to her room, just fyi. {-}

Tai looked up at Aya passed, she stood up quickly and followed him into dorm. Stopping in front of Johnny. "Hi, um.. can I talk to you in a bit? I need to talk to Aya." She gave him a smile and shut the door behind her, letting a small 'sorry' slip past her lips before she had shut it completely.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:48 pm
Aya was holding the crystal rose, examining it as though it was brand new. With a smirk, he looked up at Tai. "Yes...?"  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:51 pm
Tai tilted her head, "Um.. what're you doing with that?" She asked, taking a step forward. If she wasn't human she could probably tell there was something different about him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:54 pm
He spun the flower with two fingers. "This." He tossed it into the air and caught it with the same hand. As he caught it, it shattered.  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:01 pm
Tai flinched, "Why'd you do that Aya?" She asked, looking at the shattered rose in his hand sadly, "I really liked that..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:07 pm
"Really...?" He fled the room. As re-opened from being slammed shut, it revealed nothing. He was gone.  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:09 pm
Tai tilted her head, she was completely confused. "What in the world just happened?" She asked herself as she sat on her bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:15 pm
As the door started to close, Aya stopped it and stepped in. Seeing her sitting on her bed, he waved. "Hello..."  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:17 pm
"Aya, hi.." Tai smiled sadly, "Why'd you break the rose you gave me?" She asked, her head cocked to the side slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:22 pm
Aya blinked in surprise and returned her questioning look. He pointed to her shelf. "There..." The rose was there, without so much as a speck of dust. The remains of the shattered crystal were gone.  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:29 pm
Tai looked between the shelf and Aya, "What's going on? I saw you break it... Just cause I'm human doesn't mean I'm stupid Aya.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:33 pm
Aya looked a little hurt. "I didn't... I..."  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:35 pm
Tai fell back on her bed. "I'm so confused.. And being human right now is not helping anything at all." She said covering her face with her pillow, "What's wrong with me? I must be going crazy.." She said sounding very muffled thanks to the pillow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:40 pm
Aya sat down on his bed, watching her. "Tai...?"  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:45 pm
Removing the pillow from her face she turned to her head to face him, "Yeah Aya?" Tai asked, a blank expression on her face.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff