Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:47 am
((Okay. Just make sure she has red, or pink, or both please! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:28 am
[[Lol okay do i have to wait for Leon to accept before i post?]]  

SweetHugz

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:31 am
Sweets woke up in a room, a collar around his neck, and his hands tied behind his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:39 pm
Marc waited pateintly for Maria to finish, speaking softly to Night in a soothing manner, smiling slightly as he did so, his face close to Night's as he stroked his nose. He had been thinking a bit about something... He turned as he continued stroking Night. "Hey, Maria?? Would you mind if I went back to the Market?? To perhaps buy another ah... slave..." He hated using that term, but he did anyway.

(( I wanted to buy Tillman's slave character. Is that alright with both of you?? ))  

LeonFisky

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:49 pm
[[Hmm where's tillman's profile? o.o]]

Kathryn was thrown into a cage by a guard. Her stepmother smirked and walked away with lots of cash in her hand. "You'll pay when I get out of this cage." She spat angrily, her eyes staring with hatred as she watched her stepmother walked out the shop.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:25 pm
(( The page right before this one. ^^ I told him to just post it. 3nodding ))  

LeonFisky

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:57 am
((wait, why would you want to buy a guy? gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:31 am
Kathryn looked around to find other slaves on both side of her. She sighed and tried to get some sleep. Kathryn huddled against the corner of the cold cage and closed her eyes.  

SweetHugz

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:19 am
(( .... What's the matter whith a guy buying a guy slave?? You don't have to be gay to RP with another character of the same gender.

I'm noy sure you know how much it annoys me when people say things like that. Very well, I won't buy your character. Just wanted to help you along but nooooo... You don't rp with other guys. So stupid... So narrow minded...

Sorry everyone else for that sudden outburst there. It just pisses me off when pepople do that to me. ^_^ ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:00 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate

"Oh, there you are Jade." Cloud said. "Get lost?"

"Actually I was in the garden, but I got pretty close to being lost," she said with a smile.

"Yeah, its not that hard" He said. "Jade, I'd like you to meet Kinto and Kalla." The dragons looked at Jade at the same time and clicked at her.

"Dragons?" Jade smiled and walked cautiously over to the two animals. "I haven't seen any of them since..." Before she was captured. But she didn't say that out loud.

"Since when?" He asked curiously.

"Since I was still in my woodland home..." A faraway look came to her eyes.  

amore_mia_bella

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:28 pm
((It's ok, but i forgot to add on my profile that he hates men))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:59 pm
SweetHugz
Kathryn looked around to find other slaves on both side of her. She sighed and tried to get some sleep. Kathryn huddled against the corner of the cold cage and closed her eyes.

Spencer waked by the cages and stopped at Kathryn's. "Hello. Might I ask what your collar colors are?" He asked. He didn't know why, but there was someting about this slave.  

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:50 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
SweetHugz

Spencer waked by the cages and stopped at Kathryn's. "Hello. Might I ask what your collar colors are?" He asked. He didn't know why, but there was someting about this slave.

"Oh boy!" She thought as she saw a man stopped at her cage. "I've haven't been in here that long and I'm already going to be brought!""Hi." Kathryn looked down at her collar and saw pink,red and green collars on her neck. "Pink, red and green. Are you going to buy me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:10 am
SweetHugz
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
SweetHugz

"Oh boy!" She thought as she saw a man stopped at her cage. "I've haven't been in here that long and I'm already going to be brought!""Hi." Kathryn looked down at her collar and saw pink,red and green collars on her neck. "Pink, red and green. Are you going to buy me?"

"Sure." Spencer said quietly. "I'll be right back." he said as he walked over to the slave master. They talked for a bit and Spencer handed him some money. He walked back over to her cage and unlocked the door. "Come on." he said, guesturing for her to follow him.

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:21 am
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
SweetHugz
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
SweetHugz

"Sure." Spencer said quietly. "I'll be right back." he said as he walked over to the slave master. They talked for a bit and Spencer handed him some money. He walked back over to her cage and unlocked the door. "Come on." he said, guesturing for her to follow him.
Kathryn followed him out quietly. The slave master gave Spencer a leash that was already attached to one on the collars on Kathryn's neck.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games