Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:23 am
Edin watched as she went up to the orb. "Hawk, I think Tsuyuna knows what she's doing. She probably knows more than you do about these weapons!" He glared at Hawk. "...Tsuyuna..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:37 pm
Hawk sighed and rolled his eyes exasperatedly, Fine, I give!" Slowly, he approached one of the orbs and cautiously lowered his KazeGun into it. He nearly jumped as other weapon inside it shattered into minuscule data fragments and disappeared. The KazeGun rested hovering inside it as the orb shifted to a sapphire hue. The runes on both the weapon and the pedestal both glowed a bright cyan -exactly as Tsuyuna's had done. "KazeGun: the Wrath of God..." whispered an unfamiliar voice in his mind. Slightly disturbed, he jerked his weapon out of the orb and turned to Tsuyuna. "So? What's all this supposed to mean?"

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
You're going to have to spill the beans to him sooner or later, Inoue. How else am I going to get out of my coma and back into reality if you keep on delaying Aura's directions?

"Like it's your silly hide I care about," grumbled Tsuyuna as she read the flashmail. She looked to Hawk and noticed the slight, perturbed confusion in his eyes. The time to tell him was definitely not now. "I dunno, really." she replied. A partial lie -she understood some of the concept, but not all. She then realized how tired she felt; She had been playing the World for quite some time now. She turned to Edin, "I think it's about time I thought 'bout logging off."  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:00 pm
"Hm..okay, Tsuyuna. Be careful if you log back in and we're not here." He nodded. "See you later then." Edin gave her a huge grin and turned to Hawk. "Are you gonna log out too?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:19 pm
"Might as well," he sighed. He glanced agitatedly around the area -at least, seemingly agitated- trying to cover up the fact that he was making a mental note in his memory about the area. Something about this place intrigued him, just as the Epitaph did.

"Thanks fer your concern, Edin." she said, smiling for a reason quite unfamiliar to her. She then went to the logout option and clicked. Nothing. She clicked again. Nothing. "Probably stalling," she thought. She selected the logout option again. Still nothing. Panicked, she tried to get herself to pull off the virtual eyepiece. For some reason she found that her person could not move; She could not even sense herself in the real world as "Inoue". "Oh God!" she gasped, "I can't logout... Guys, I can't logout! I can't logout!"

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:54 pm
"...Tsuyuna?" Edin looked at her and smiled. "Maybe the game is lagging. Everything will be-" As he was talking, he attempted to log out too. "Dammit..what..the hell? I can't log out either! The game isn't laggy for me..Hawk, what about you?" He jerked his head towards Hawk.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:09 pm
Hawk tentatively selected the log out. Instantly his character logged out. After a few seconds, he returned with a smug look on his face. "Well, maybe it's just you two, but my game is fine. How 'bout you just pull yourselves away from those FMD goggles?" he mentioned.

"I can't!" groaned Tsuyuna, "If I haven't already made this clear to ya, I can't take off the goggles. I can't feel my 'real' self at all -let alone move any limbs!" She then paled as an idea dawned on her. "C-could I be...in...a coma?"  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:25 pm
"What...what's..going on?!" He attempted to remove his FMD, but he felt nothing to remove. "...huh..?" Edin paused, feeling as if the area was exerting pressure. He looked at his HP and status. "My HP...it dropped..it's only one HP...my max health.." He glanced up at Tsuyuna. "What about you?! Did anything change!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:56 pm
"N-no...nothing's changed, 'cept the fact that my real self doesn't seem to be responding." she replied. The whole situation seemed eerie. "Edin," she asked worriedly with fear in her voice, "D'ya think I'm...I'm...in a coma?"

Hawk looked to her, his smug look fading from his face. This was serious. He had heard about players mysteriously falling into coma's while playing the World, but had never before witnessed it himself. And for some reason, the fact that it might be happening to Tsuyuna and Edin bothered him. "Oh my God..." he gasped slightly, falling into silence.

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:34 am
"No..there's no way..." Edin looked nervous, as he kept glancing at his HP bar. "Wait...Tsuyuna and I had some disability to our characters after we came here. Couldn't that mean that this area might have something special that we need to find in order to get out of here? It seems weird that all that's happened leads up to us never getting out of this place and falling into coma." His face was disgruntled, as he looked up at Hawk.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:35 pm
Hawk looked to Edin and nodded. "That may be the case," he said, "but if so, then why am I still able to logout? After all, I put my weapon into one of those weird objects just as she did and nothing's occurred to me."

Tsuyuna looked to Hawk, "I think it's because...someone wants me and Edin to stay here." Her voice had a frightened, yet eerily insightful tone to it.

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:02 am
( Sorry it's taking me so long to reply!! D: )

"Hm....but Hawk is also important, more important than me, since he had a lost weapon or whatever they're called." He glanced over at Tsuyuna. "Well-" He stopped when he felt the ground start to slightly shake. "Huh..?" The ground started shaking more furiously, as Edin attempted to maintain his balance.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:39 am
Tsuyuna watched as the ground beneath them seemed to threaten to break, but did not. All of a sudden she felt that strange feeling again...the same eerie feeling she had when she heard then voice in her mind and had fallen through the water. She began to sway woozily and struggled to hold herself upright. "Guys!" she called with all the mental strength she could muster, "We...gotta get...outta here!"

Hawk then realized something. He could hear a sound, like locks being picked at and pulled away -like someone was trying to get in. "Damn!" he breathed, "The admins..." More than likely they were trying to crack the code to the system to get into this mysterious place, but something was stopping them. He decided to do what he knew best: run. "Get out of this area somehow, if you can, and get into another one ASAP. I'm leaving!" he stated. Without another word he logged out.

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:59 pm
( I added a new character, btw. XD )

Edin nearly fell over when he saw Hawk log out. "Tsuyuna...are you logging out?! I'm not leaving until you're outta here!" He shouted over the noise of the rumbling. He quickly turned his head to see a bright aqua blue rip in the air a few feet away from him.

From the rip in the area, a figure jumped out, landed as the the area began to shake even more. The rip seemed to sew itself shut and disappear. Akane turned around to look at Tsuyuna and Edin. "Uh..didn't expect anyone to be here...sorry.." The area automatically stopped shaking as he started speaking. He tapped his long sword on the stone ground a few times.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:02 pm
Tsuyuna looked in surprise to the red-headed figure standing before her. "Thank God!" she gasped, "From the way Hawk was reactin', I could've sworn it was the admins 'r something." She stepped behind Edin and eyed the new man warily, "W-who are ya?"  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:07 pm
Edin nervously took a step backward, towards Tsuyuna who was behind him.

Akane grinned, beginning to speak. "Akane, level 135 Blade Brandier." Standing at nearly 6'4'' he towered over both of them. Slightly leaning over, he gazed at Tsuyuna and examined her character. "...her design is much different from most other characters..." He noted. "And who might you be then?" He adjusted his blade so it was resting upon Tsuyuna's shoulder, slightly touching her neck. "You wouldn't just happen to be an epitaph user, would you?" He smirked.

Gritting his teeth together in anger, Edin glanced back at Tsuyuna, then at Akane. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" He grabbed onto the handle of one of his blades that rested on his sides.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games