Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
=Mates/Permissions List= CLOSED; please use other thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:04 pm
Endejester has my permission to breed our Tanllwyth with Taiki (belonging to she and Lilwerewolfgirl). It can be assumed that, should either of us enter them in a raffle, we have discussed it beforehand. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:09 pm
Skye Starrfyre
Endejester has my permission to breed our Tanllwyth with Taiki (belonging to she and Lilwerewolfgirl). It can be assumed that, should either of us enter them in a raffle, we have discussed it beforehand. heart

I Agree <3 and the revese is also true, if Skye Starrfyre choses to Enter Tanllwyth into a raffle with Taiki (belonging to myself and lilwerewolfgirl) it may be assumed that it has been discussed before hand.  

endejester

Feral Cat

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:12 pm
endejester
Skye Starrfyre

I Agree <3 and the revese is also true, if Skye Starrfyre choses to Enter Tanllwyth into a raffle with Taiki (belonging to myself and lilwerewolfgirl) it may be assumed that it has been discussed before hand.
I agree also! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:09 pm
Kyaishi has permission to breed her Nahuel to my Roxanne whenever. They are not mates yet, but we're working on it. XD!  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:14 pm
And Yayoi has my permission to breed her Roxanne to my Nahuel whenever biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:44 pm
Lady Mirage
I give Izzy Makani permission to breed Javed Ekaitz to Deja Vu at any time and also to lifemate them as well heart

I agree to this giving Mira my permission to breed these two whenever she wishes as well.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:48 pm
DHS and I both give permission for Analae to be entered in Ende's.. Singles breeding raffle, for this month of December.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:36 pm
I would like to lifemate my Cole to Syrcaid's Liluye! k, thanx! <3  

one over three

Feline Cat

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:41 pm
one over three
I would like to lifemate my Cole to Syrcaid's Liluye! k, thanx! <3

I agree to Cole and Liluye as lifemates.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:32 pm
I give Natty permission to breed my Hayagriva with her Ayanna for the breeding raffles in the month of December!  

Roniel REVOLUTION

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:37 pm
Roniel REVOLUTION
I give Natty permission to breed my Hayagriva with her Ayanna for the breeding raffles in the month of December!
I agree and vice versa.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:10 pm

I give Raep-chwan permission to breed my Usdia girl Karishma with her boy Elan for whenever... ^^

Cutting Containment

its me debz

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:18 pm
I give Cutting Containment permission until stated otherwise to breed her Karishma with my Elan. heart

edit: Karishma, not Karishman. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:57 pm
Kanti Nuttah has permission to breed in any december slots. the co-owner, `mo, has not been in contact since January, so details on anything with her is unknown...  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Xaki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:51 pm
Permission allowed, for Septimus (owned by myself) to breed with Anubis (owned by lilwerewolfgirl, and I) to participate in any breeding raffle we choose to enter. heart

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games