Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
___ ways to annoy your band director Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jl_jeanelle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:14 am
act like you're not listening to him but when the time comes that you are going to play solo (of course because he caught you, because you're not listening to him) play your best... and tell your friends to stand up and clap their hands after, they can howl if they want.. that will make your director really ashamed because of what he had done.. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding try it...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:23 pm
Jumar
i tend to wierd out my instructor by acting all happy and enthusiastic early monday morning during practice.

the wierd part is, i AM happy and enthusiastic early monday mornings for practice.

but i would say things like "Hi! how was your weekend?" and then he would respond and i would just act all happy and interested in what he has to say.

I always do that. mrgreen  

.Savage_Kitten.

Rini_x

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:33 am
- Fall off your chair purposefully.
- Demand your invisible friend gets a solo
- Have a coughing fit everytime the band starts to play
- Pretend your instrument has a mind of its own
- stop playing half way through a peice and start humming loudly
- Turn up in your PJs
- Exclaim "I really love this song!" and get up and dance
- Start crying and say the music reminds you of your deceased puppy  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:23 pm
Get a really broken reed (like, one with a visible slash right down the middle) and be confused as to why it doesn't work.

Tell him/her that you had a dream about having sex with them.

I told him and he was really creeped out. xD Of course, I didn't REALLY have a dream about that. What? I'm serious! I was joking! sweatdrop

Tell them they look hot today.

Tuba or bari sax players - get a wad of gum stuck way far back in your bell and ask for there assistance on getting it out. Say you don't know who put it there.

Behave affectionately around them.

Girls with guy band directors: Ask him if the shirt looks too tight. If he says something, gasp dramatically, and run away screaming "MR. --- IS A PERVERT! OMIGAWD!"

Start a rumor that he stares at girls with short skirts.

Ruffle their hair.

Sit on their lap when they're talking to someone.

Never leave their side. Pretend you are their body guard. Tackle anyone who gets *too close* to them.

Ask what kinds of grades they got when they went to school.

Break up with them in public. In other words...
You: How could you CHEAT on me?!
BD: ...What?
You: That's IT! We're OVER!

(Helps if you have a drink and spill it down the front of their shirt, but be aware that that may get you detention. ninja )

.Savage_Kitten.

Humori

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:09 pm
If you have a clarinet or sax squeak loudly. Sit on your case. When you have a rest do something stupid like scream or kick people that are playing. CHEW GUM. Ask them to play stupid things like: BAG or CABBAGE or CAB. Forgetting your instrument a couple times a week is good too. Stop right in the middle of your sections parts and look around absent mindedly. Tip your stand a bit so your sure the music will fall off when playing. SLOUCH.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:36 pm
Correct his Grammar every 32 seconds at the LEAST...  

Hyo_Aoki

littlebumblebee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:49 pm
~Stay in the band room when he wants to leave.
~Ask for reeds every other week

I can't really think of any. But people know ways to piss them off lol  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:38 pm
ours is like ocd for perfection
so we go up and flip pages in his book and turn his baton upside down and stuff like that
the case thing he freaks out if i sit on my case -im only 78 pounds-
or gum the worst thing tho for him is to tell him he is calling a song by the wrong name-true story he was calling achille's wrath, the wrath of achille's for like three weeks-  

Uchiha Renna

[ The Cookie Ninja ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:33 pm
The~Flute~Whore

14-Tell him/her that you love them.

We always do that. It never works on our teacher though, 'cause he says it to us anyways.
My teacher is bald too by the way. I gotta try that glitter glue thing.... twisted

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:52 pm
frozenpenguin421
tell them you like their shirt. you get weird looks.
My band teacher has a homestarr Runner shirt, so he gets that all the time xD

[ The Cookie Ninja ]

Ookami Maiden

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:52 pm
Whenever he gets really mad and throws something at you, throw it back.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:02 pm
one way is to not show up at the random practices for concert band that he has after school. (and they are pointless, i might add)

or...
just tell a joke about a fat man.  

Sagriel

Sagriel

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:04 pm
call the director dad or mom.
or better yet, if its a guy, call him mom, and if its a girl, call him dad. mwahahaha.

make a drawing of him.

tell him that your instrument wants to marry your best friends'.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:38 pm
These are all really good, I'll have to try this on my Band Director...

Hey, I have one.
If you have a really short percussionist have him play the snare part and everyone else around him that plays the snare sit down and when the director asks them to stand up he can say I already am.  

Zakuro Gray Wolf

Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games