Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
The Deep Space 9 Cafe and Vortex Bar! (Come join us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:08 am
    R'Ukannak gasps. She felt her Klingon anger rising in her, her stoic mind training was struggling to keep it in.

''I know who you are, and you shouldn't be here'' R'Ukannak whispers.
    It was a lie, she didn't truely know exactly who, or what, she (did the alien even have a gender?) was.

She felt a chill of unwanted fear down her spine. She had to inform security, but she couldn't endanger the station.

''Sure, but we should dual sometime in a real battle, know any martial arts?'' She says calmly.

R'Ukannak resumes her calm demeanour and glides smoothly out of the holodeck, and straight down a corridor into the nearest turbolift, makes quite sure the visitor follows her.

+==+==+moo+

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:35 pm
She follows R'Ukannak out of the holodeck and says "No u don't know who i am, for u lie. Your face gave it away before u had the chance. As for who i am let us go to a table in the far back of the room and i might also tell the human we both talk to also."  

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:41 am
    ''Fine, we shall talk. You have no weapons, correct?''
    R'Ukannak pulls the human with her, who was still at the bar, talking gleefully to some other induvidual.

She whispers into the human's ear
    ''Security threat, we need to talk, keep quiet, we do not know what it is capable of''

Ignoring the confused look she was given, she finds a private table to sit at.

''I have some questions, the first one being, how did you get on this federation station without identification, examination or exemption? I admit, I do not know who you are, or what your species is, but you are obviously not legal here. Unless you want me to contact the cheif of security, I would suggest you comply.''

She inwardly smiled to herself. She may not be a security officer anymore, but she still knows how to interrogate.

+==+==+moo+

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:17 am
*After his scans had come up blank he had modified his tricorder to pierce dampening fields and had pocketed his personal (heavily customized and modified) phaser pistol before heading back to the bar while R'Ukannak and the mysterious female were still in the holo-suites he is rather confused when he is suddenly grabbed by R'Ukannak and told that the woman is a security threat (as if that wasn't obvious already) and sits at the table next to her while R'Ukannak asked the woman questions he turns on his tricorder and again attempts to scan the alien while nervously fingering his phaser*  

Saoraan

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:41 am
As they sat down she looks at the two and sighs. "As u both know that i am very different from....other beings. My job and who i am will be reviled, but please do not call security. Last thing i need is to come face to face with Odo the shape shifter who's in charge with security or worse." She pulls away her hood to her cloak and lowers her mask revileing with a smile vamperic fangs, she also puts her finger to her eyes pulling away contacs also showing her true eye color and her eyes are a deep red with slits at the center (like cats eyes). "Dam things keep going out on me. As u see I am a vampire, well half anyways. I am like u R'Ukannak for i am half human and half vampire, as for how i got in without being check. I have ways moveing about silently without being notice, I just slip in with the crowed on a ship that came here just a few days ago but without being check." She notice the surprised look on they're faces and chuckels a bit. "As for my job, well what else can a vampire be? The one that's perfect for them, assassins. But i work alone and I am the only one of my kind. I chose who i want to kill if someone offers me a job, but it only depends to me on who i shall kill." ((OOC: sorry if this is a little long))  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:53 am
    R'Ukannak, for the first time in over twenty years, is utterly confused.

''Vampire.. A mythilogical being from Terran history. You, should not exist. The only race of 'vampires' of my knowledge is the Salt Vampires, who are widely believed to be extinct. According to Earth Legend, it would be logically impossible for you to be.. 'Half human'. Which quadrant are you from, and how did you get here?''

R'Ukannak notes some things down in a padd, her personal log.

+==+==+moo+

-[.Moo.]-

Blaze_Inferno

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:13 pm
The young ensign saw that nothing was happening and so she left the bar.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:16 am
*as the vampire girl began talking about herself I started scanning her with my tricorder I was somewhat shocked to see a character from some of my favorite novels literally reveal herself to me and thought this is going to make my career once I report my findings to the daystrom institute I'll win the nobel or Z'Magnees prize for sure with this discovery*  

Saoraan

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:15 pm
"I was'nt born a vampire, i was turned into one. I was a normal 20 year old girl in the 21st century, untill some kind of secreat govement project attack me." As she said this her eyes had filled with hate. "After I was attack, they took me in and studyed me. slowly as the days went by i slowly turned into this and it only took 3 days for it. After that they put me in some kind of frezzing tube, and they awoken me just 4 years ago. They told me when it was and they tought me what i needed to know for a year. They wanted to see how i would adapt to this new day and age. what my abbilitys are, and so forth. After i found out that they were going to frezze me again the next day, i made my escape. I knew the goverment would never let the public know about this, every time they got closer i got farther and i have'nt seen them since. and I don't know how i only got to be half vampire i just am. I went to differnet planets to finds jobs so i can get a meal every day, i did odd jobs and such untill i found the one that suited me the most...assanateing. I got done with a job 3 weeks ago and decided i needed a bit of a vaction so i came here."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:37 am
    ((OOC: lol, that sounds like a mix between Ultraviolet and futurama))

R'Ukannak looks dubiously at the 'vampire' girl

"This is quite facinating. Cryogenesis was not proved successful on earth until the late 22nd Century, and even then it was a highly precarious procedure.
    According to my own tricorder readings, your cellular tissue is degenerating at a dangerous rate, and new cells are being created at a rate slower than I have ever seen in a human. You are, in some sense, dying. Or at least mutating. Tell me, have you had any unusual sensations recently? If you will excuse me, I was quite interested in genetic research in the Acadamy, and I currently practise it as a kind of 'hobby'. May I have a tissue sample to analyse? "

+==+==+moo+

-[.Moo.]-

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:30 pm
((OOC: hehehe sorry, my char in different sites have allways been a vampire))

"I see. that explains why i have'nt been feeling good for the last few days, i just thought that i was getting cold or something. Senations?" She pulls out a sliver flask and looks at her own reflection. "would haveing the thirst for blood be one of them? or a feeling that i just want to slaughter every person in a room untill the walls are covered in blood? take a pick at something. But for some strange reason i can never drink human blood or any other beings blood. but there is one kind of blood i can drink to keep my thirst down and i've keept it in this flask and a huge container i keep hiden on this ship when ever i need a refill. I can only drink deer blood, it's the only thing i can keep down and it's tasty too." She looks up at the two, she haves a smile on her face that can scare even the coldest hearts. "A tissue sample? Sure, but please don't tell anyone else about this, caususe if i'm right, then they'll tell the earth's goverment and they'll send someone to get me and all that'll do is indanger u both." She rolls up her right arm's sleeve and lays it on the table. "Will a blood sample do?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:58 pm
sits in the corner, looking out at the other customers.
anyone ever notice that every time someone orders kanar, its a different colour?
neutral  

echelebeth

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:16 am
    R'Ukannak smiles at the new arrival and tries to act as if everything is alright.

She watches as Saoraan prepares to take a tissue sample.

"I need something to eat. My shift starts soon."

She gets up and wanders over to the cafe, ordering a slice of 'Pecan Pie', a favourite of hers when she was in San Fransico, Earth, studying at the academy.

She buys a cup of tea for Saoraan, and an extra rare Heart of Targ for the vampire.

"I don't know if you've ever tried this, it may help you get your strength back. Terran Deer blood isn't exactly a common thing to have. And it does expire if not stored properly"

R'Ukannak gives a miniscule smile to the strange being, as much as a vulcan/klingon can in these circumstances.

"I am wondering, perhaps later, after my shift, I could try to perform a mind meld on you. It would certainly be very interesting to see exactly what has happened to you."

+==+==+moo+

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:08 am
((OOC: Shadowshifter01, your spelling is terrible and your grammar is worse you really ought to look into that))

Hrm ... you say that some government performed experiments on you in the 21st century that transformed you into this ... vampire form and then cryogenically froze you until just recently? I do not see how that is possible since all 21st century governments ceased to exist centuries ago during World War 3 and the Eugenics Wars. Perhaps it was some kind of secret society or cult? Well no matter ... here let me get that blood sample ... *takes out hypospray and takes a blood sample* Ah here we are ... always wise to carry around a medkit in case of need.

((OOC: Xule : I'm sure that kanar is always black ... maybe the bottles are different colors?))  

Saoraan

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:21 am
    R'Ukannak looked at Saoraan quizically.

''Yes, I agree, Cryogenesis would have been highly risky in that time period. Perhaps some alien race used time travel?''

She places Saoraan's hypospray cartridge into her tricorder and looks at the results.

''Technically, you should not exist'' She says to Shadow Shifter. ''Your cells are dying, and you should be at the physical state of a dying 120 year old Human. Yet you look youthful. How interesting. My offer of a mind meld still stands, it may help recover some of those lost memories. We may find out who did this to you.''

She checks the chronometer on the wall.

''Well, enjoy your food. Do not leave this station, and please come to my quarters if you wish to discuss your condition.'' Handing the vampire a padd with her quarter's location on, and clearance codes for limited communications, R'Ukannak leaves for her shift in engineering.

+==+==+moo+

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces