Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:17 pm
Deep down in the bottom of the dark ocean, Yuro, with his crimson eyes was observing a school of fish that swam by. They were the unique ones, banished from the others, to live by themselves, feeding on the weak and earning strength.

The small stone between Yuro's fingers suddenly shattered into pieces as his eyes burned with anger. "Those mermaid princesses..." he hissed, white, hot anger boiling. But then again... Yuri...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:07 pm
Hanalisa and Ssimara had fallen asleep leaning on each other in there chair. Ami looked over at themand chuckled. Hanalisa was snoring quietly while Ssimara held onto her sister tightly. "How sweet" She whispered.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:31 pm
Shreane smiled as well."A sibling's love cannot be broken.Ever..."She then looked at Yuri.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:39 pm
((And now for something different))

Rei sat in the coffee shop that just opened in the morning.Even though it just opened,she didn't bother for a cup.Her mind was in deep thought as her arms just positioned on the table and her hands on her chin to rest her head.Her words echoed in her head.

"Why..."She asked."Why did you think of us that way?"

A memory then popped in her head.

The storms were raging afar away from the Indian Ocean as a mermaid figure grabbed another mermaid figure's hand.Their tails flapped as fast as they could to flee away from a force.

"We're almost there.Listen to your senses!"Said a voice from Rei.

"B-But."Said another voice who's tail was a perfect yellow.

"You cannot hide from the truth..."A dark voice said grinning.

"Stop it!It's not true!It's not true!"The mermaid shook her head,shielding her ears."Naomi!...She's at it again!"

"I will let you make a choice.However,remember how your sister abandoned you while she was in danger to help the humans,that were completely strangers,deary?"

"S-Still!She did it to protect the others!"

"Leave her alone!"

"And not you?Why did the others turn against you?Because they did not trust you or how you 'tried' to protect your kingdom."

"Please no more..."Naomi cried and was running out of tears.

"The horrible mermaids treated you as if you were an outcast in the end.You have no one left and soon,your sister will leave you like the others did."Leisha's grin appeared in the darkness.

"I will not leave her!Onee-chan,believe what is inside your heart."

Naomi's face was hidden with her emotions with pure sadness and the darkness spread in the ocean,leading to her.Leisha grinned and Rei's eyes were in shocked.

"N-Naomi..."

The darkness gently comforted her and slowly pulled her to Leisha."Dear Sister...I'm sorry."

Her necklace opened slowly showing a brilliant yellow pearl shining which then faded to black.

Rei then closed her eyes."If only she stayed with me."She stated."Then she would have known how to fix all this..."  

MaronaPossessed

Lyia Lunamara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:59 pm
Lyia felt some strength regaining and leand upword then looked into jay's eyes with a smile and said "i'm...i'm felling better" Lyia put her hand ontop of jay's hand that was in the sand as she said "and i'm glad your Ok too"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:44 am
"Kyuu..." Iva mumbled slightly, feeling her pink hair falling against her skin. Her hand reached up slowly, pushing them away before she felt her body shift. "Oww...!" she soon found herself, laying on the ground, half asleep. "Mmmm...?"

With a soft sniff, the Aqua Princess soon found her eyes blinking open, her body stiff and cold. "It's morning already...?"

((No one posts anymore... I guess school is actually that tough, eh?))  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:26 pm
"Oh!You're awake."Agnia came up to them."I could have moved you to a more comfortable place...but you were sleeping soundly.Shreane-sama just ran off to run some errands."

Shreane then looked at the coffee shop where Rei was sitting and went inside while she was sitting outside,not noticing her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:48 am
"Shreane," Yuri whispered. She hugged her legs and looked over to her with sad eyes, but it faded into a new and shining hope as she carresed her locket. "A sibling's love cannot be broken, but Yuro, that Yuro was not anything to me...he's no brother to me."

She stretched her arms and stood up. She stood proudly, it didn't look like he'd just been through a ton of drama with her fellow mermaids and older 'brother'. "We've got to take him out. For the sake of everyone in the saes."  

Raspberry_Vengeance

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:04 pm
jay smiled back and huged her, he then released Lyia and said "is there anywhere i can take you to make you fell better" jay helpped her up and said "anywhere you need"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:24 am
Ami woke up quietly, she looked over at Hanalisa and Ssimara. Ssimara was shivering. "Sweety?" Ami said trying to wake Ssimara up. After a few minues, Ssimara opened her eyes. "Are you okay hun?" Ami asked sweetly.

"Yes ma'am, just a bad dream" Ssimara said quietly.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:41 am
Shreane walked out of the shop after a half hour and held a small cup of coffee and placed it on Rei's table.Rei looked up,confused.

"Dark.I hope you like java."She stated concerned.

"What do you want?"Rei sighed looking down,pushing away the free offer.Shreane then tilted her head."You been here for a long time haven't you?I notice how tired your eyes look.May I ask what is the problem?"

Rei got up quickly."How rude,asking about a stranger's problems!What sort of nerve would make you ask that?!"Shreane was shocked,trying to correct the situation."I'm sorry!I was just-"

"Save your apology.My problems are not your problems at all!Go find something better to do...like get your money back from that coffee."Rei jumped and ran off and ran into a familiar figure that Shreane knew.

"Oh!Are you alright ma'am?"Hisuo said pushing back the woman slowly on her shoulders.

Rei blushed."Oh....Yes sorry just in...a hurry."Rei moved away and ran faster passing him.Hisuo then took a sight of Shreane."Shreane!"Hisuo waved."What's up?I didn't expect to see you."

Shreane blushed at his voice."Hello...Goodmorning-er Afternoon...I forgot my watch at my house..."

"Afternoon.First time I see you unorganized."He laughed and walked to her.

"Heheh...yeah...Shreane sweatdropped and pictured a quick flash black of Rei bumping into his arms.Right behind her back,her anger flamed."THAT WITCH!Grrrr....."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:46 am
((So i owe an explanation of my hiatus.No one was posting that much so yeah...I figured everyone was busy.My prediction is that the guild would probably be back in the summer,where everyone was active.I apologize and i hope this surprising,funny,deep post will cheer everyone up.

And about Rei...whew time I explained her.As you can tell from Rei's problem,she lost her sister victim to becoming a black pearl.Naomi suffered a horrible past with her reputation and Rei tried her best to fix things.

Because of this,Rei is a cold-hearted person,rejecting any help at all in solving her problems.But with running into Hisuo,this sparks competition between Shreane and Rei.My vote is Shreane should be with Hisuo...tehehe<3 but you never know how things go in love!

I just hope everyone will be back in the summer.I want my roleplayers get sorted in life first rather than here^^))  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:54 am
Hanalisa opened her eyes, and looked at Ssimara. "What was it about?" She asked.

"Nothing important" Ssimara said, standing up stretching, Hanalisa did the same.

"Want to go to the beach?" Hanalisa asked.

"It that a good idea?" Ami asked them.

"Oh we won't go in the water Ami please?" Hanalisa asked.

"Well, could I come with you?" Ami asked.

"Of course" Ssimara said. They left and went down to the beack, carefully staying far enough away from the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:30 pm
the first thing to come to lyia's mind was the ocean 'maybe i'll fell the energy come back to me in my mermaid form' "um... the ocean" lyia started to jay "place me in the ocean. there's something else i want you to see"  

Lyia Lunamara

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:06 pm
Jay nodded and walked into the ocean and placed Lyia in the ocean. he saw her change forms. jay stepped back surprised and thought 'woh. i thought mermaids were just myths... wait if mermaids are real and they take the form of humens dose that meen...' Jay thought about the others he had helped and helped him  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff