Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:37 pm

Liz watched as everything unfolded once again.

"How do these things happen all the time? Is there any time when we can all just act like normal adults?" She then glanced at Remus and Sirius. "I take that back. I would bet that you both would be more on the 'norm' if you were both stoned off your asses." She stated point blankly.

"Anyways... can we continue or something?"

(OOC) **laughs** I forgot Sirius was still in dog form. XD

NUMBER ONE! What are you doing!? Am I picking you up or what tommorrow morning? My phone is in my car which my mother has right now, so feel free to call me at my home phone. I'll probably be stopping by yourself anyways tommorrow so even if you don't get a hold of me, just be in your driveway or somethin.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:01 pm

Kathryn wasn't new to the meaning of her name, she of course heard of the "pure" meaning from her mother but the rest she had no idea. Kathryn hated it when someone was smarter than her, after all, she was a jealous teenager and that was probably was started her tantrum earlier. Shoving her unnaturally long fingers into her deep pockets she sighed, this was going to be a long day.

"Dunno why it's pure... I'm a Half Blood" she muttered. Turning her head to face Sirius she rolled her eyes. "Sirius, do you EVER calm down?" Kathryn said in an exasperated tone as the big black dog bounded around sniffing and scratching. Kathryn continued to walk, a pace that is rather different to her companions. Even though she was quite lanky and tall her steps were quiet and barely made a sound, like a ghost gliding along. However, no matterhow graceful she was at walking her dancing abilities were far from it.

Her gaze followed the dog who was now pawing at a hole in the ground, near a tree. Rolling her eyes for the second time she took her hands out her pockets and yawned. As the dog yelped and returned to Remus she saw some cuts along his muzzle. She stayed silent, besides, Remus was taking care of it so she stood back and eyed them impatiently.

"Stings like an S.O.B...." Sirius said. Kathryn opened her mouth to comment about his initials only to Sirius threaten to do no such thing. Slightly put out Kathryn continued walking.

"Ok, so 2 people are injured already... We should make a competition, who will get hurt the least wins" Kathryn said with a chuckle and craned her neck to see what the creature was. "Hey, Mr Lupin, your smart, what the hell is that thing" Kathryn asked curiously.

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:07 pm

Padfoot growled at Kathryn and his stuck his tongue out at her. He lifted his chin and tail and continued to walk as if superior to all when she asked about the creature in the tree. He narrowed his eyes.

Personally he was in agreement with Liz...he wanted to move on, and forget about that disgusting creature. He moved to Kathryn and nudged the back of her knees, encouraging her to move on and forget about the tree, creature, and those nasty claws...teeth...whatever...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:42 pm

Kathryn chuckled as the dog trotted pompously onward. She had to admit, the dog was incredibly adorable, and it cost her all her self control not to go up to it and pet the living s*** out of it and squeal noobishly "OMG LIEK SO CUTE11!". Instead she watched the dog slowly trot around her and nudge her legs, making her buckle.

"Ok ok... We'll walk faster..." Kathryn sighed as she hastened her pace. Feeling the back of her legs she felt a wet blotch were Sirius's nose had been. Wiping the sliming trail off she continued walking.

"Anyway, About those spiders, any here arachnophobic?" Kathryn asked airily, she wasn't afraid of spiders and damn proud of it.

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:48 pm

Padfoot snorted as if the very idea of being afraid of a spider was absurd. Then he glanced at Remus and grinned. He rubbed up against Moony's leg, and flicked his tail back and forth, teasing Remus about his "strong disinclination" of spiders in a dog like manor. He retreated then, going behind Liz. He peered at Remus as they walked along, weary of payback.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:33 pm

Remus gazed momentarily at the tree where he suspected the creature that had clawed Sirius...or rather, Padfoot, was hidden. If Kathryn was going to insist on him being the one to identify every bloody creature in the forest so be it. Crouching down, he looked at the hole for a moment, fully expecting something like a raccoon to appear, instead a rather overgrown ferret with sharp claws jumped out.

Remus fell back in surprise, the claws missing him and the creature said something rather crude to him in response and returned to its lair leaving an irritated werewolf on the ground in its wake.

Standing up and brushing himself off, he followed the others until he was even with Kathryn. "A Jarvey," he said conversationally as Kathryn asked if anyone was afraid of spiders.

Padfoot rubbed up against his leg and Remus grinned at the Animagus before he had retreated toward Liz. The dog looked back once and he smile reassuringly. He would have no problem with a spider so long as he didn't have to touch it.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:02 pm

Looking over her shoulder she saw Remus eyeing the hole interested, she saw the flash of claws before Remus backed off and stated it was a Jarvey.

"A Jarvey? Er... Isn't that one of those furry ferret things that swears?" Kathryn asked. Her mind wasn't as sharp at a full-moon, infact she often lost grades simply because it was a full-moon. "Yeah I know those things, scared the crap out of my mum once... She's a muggle" She added with a little smirk

"I have my "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" in my dorm..." She muttered regretfully, having a book like that around would help, but Remus was a good enough book. Still gliding along the forest floor, which was scattered with decaying leaves, she kept her eyes wide and ears pricked for any sound.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:06 am

Padfoots eyes widened as the Jarvey leapt out. As soon as Remus had smiled at him he scampered towards the man, sniffing to check for injuries and nuzzling him worriedly.

Stupid nasty big eyed jarvey, he thought slightly growling at the tree while remaining pressed up close against Remus, even as he walked.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:19 am

Glad for Padfoot's company, Remus skritched the Animagus behind the ears. As they walked, he gazed around. His senses were highly sensitive at the moment and he could smell at the moment, the grass and dirt, some sort of animal that was probably lingering nearby, Padfoot's new dust smell that seemed reminiscent of his own personal scent after the full moon, and the sweet coppery smell of blood. He glared disdainfully down at his destroyed robe, and fixed it with a silent charm glad that he had let the blood soaked clothe drop before they'd gone on.

They continued for a bit in comfortable silence, enjoying the silence of the outer rings of the forest. Remus had the feeling it wasn't going to last long, he could - he took a deep breath, trying to locate the animal that was coming nearer.

"Wait," he said, throwing out his hand to stop Kathryn, catching her by her shoulder. "There's something here."

As a silver arrow thudded into the tree three inches in front of face, he knew.

Centaurs.

Very angry Centaurs.

(ooc: *laughs maniacally* I'm determinded to make things as difficult for us as I possibly can. *looks at clock* Oi, must flee to school. ^_^)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:27 am

(OOC) Yes you must, because I'm waiting outside for you. lol.

(IC)
Liz jumped as the whistling sound and a thud from behind her initiated the approach of an enemy.

"Fabulous. Where is Bane. I have a score to settle with him." She said quickly as she ran over to join the group, making sure to be in front. Standing slightly back, in a fighting stancs. With her hands in a clasped position in front of her chest, she moved her arms back to her sides, which ignited a spark between them as flame flew out in her hands' wake, finally leaving her hands engulfed in the blaze.

"Feel free to grab that arrow and leave me here. I've been meaning to have a run in with them since my arrival." She said as the remembrance of that day filled her with anger.

After she had just moved to the UK and was transfered into Hogwarts Loki had flown off somewhere, leaving her in a lost state as always. She had gotten lost, and found herself in the forbidden forest. Sensing the firy blood that crept through the girls veins, and knowing she wouldn't be much of a threat when it came to magic, the centaurs simply allowed her to fall into a small pool that was within the forest. The only reason why they wanted her out of their hair was that she had the ability to burn there forest. Not the entire thing but any fire in their home was unwelcome.

Cold or cool water burned her when fire did not, and without the ability to swim she came close to drowing in pain if it wasn't it hadn't been for Hagrid and his being in the forest at the same time.

With the thoughts re-emerging she was set on really hurting the centaurs. At least Bane seeing as that was the name she had heard while being drawn towards the pool. But she had no intent on getting Sirius, Remus or Kathryn hurt in her endeavours.

"Don't worry, I won't make it so any of us are disqualified. I just want to show them that they will never do anything like that again." She said angry, the flames growing longer and reaching up past her elbows.

Ahro

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:49 pm

Padfoot's ears flattened against his head as he growled towards the general direction of the centaurs. He unconsciously moved forward slightly, placing himself behind Liz and in front of Kathryn and Remus almost protectively. He could remember all too well some of the troubles the Centaurs had caused during his school days on the full moon, and he wasn't about to let anything happen.

The Raven Girl instructed them to go and he snapped, he risked a glare aimed towards her before looking back to the dark forest.

Moony said to stick together, and that's exactly what they were going to do. He knew the forest better then any of them--he knew the dangers they faced being Wizards and also having werewolves with them. He wasn't about to abandon anybody and risk the chance of them getting lost--or worse...hurt. He growled and listened as the Centaurs neared, moving his right paw forward a bit, ready to attack if need be.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:55 pm

Kathryn gasped in horror as the metallic silver arrow whizzed past, only inches away from her face. Eyes widening she felt her heart-beat race and blood pump faster. Although she didn't mind Firenze for he was a tame centaur, she knew that these Centaurs meant business, they wouldn't go shooting arrows for nothing. Her breath shortened up in her chest and instinctively grabbed Mr. Lupin's wrist. She uttered a quiet "Thanks" under her breath for him saving her and eyes Liz who conjured up flames and reassured them that they would not get hurt. Admiring her bravery she tried peering through the bushes to see the Centaurs but gave up, the branches were thick buggers. Letting her eyes wander down she saw Sirius who had taken up position at the front and admired his bravery, but only for a second, her fear consumed it.

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:57 pm

Remus froze, staring at the silver arrow still vibrating in its spot just a few inches in front of his face. His heart was racing and adrenaline had kicked in, readying him for fight or flight. He couldn't be sure which.

Silver, depending on its purity had a range of effects on werewolves, he was thinking, trying to calm himself. The first was of course, none. Very impure and dilluted silvers had little to no effect on them. Secondly, the burns, only from the purest of silvers. The arrow in front of him being the best example, it being made of the purest of silvers known as mythril in old records.

The third was the ability to cause damage. A normal knife wound would heal almost instantly. Similar to his bite from the bowtruckle. A silver knife, not only would it be the most painful sensation one could feel from a wound, it would take a normal, non-werewolf amount of time to heal.

The only other thing that would cause similar damage would be fire.

Kathryn grabbed his wrist and thanked him. He came back from his inner monologue with a start, lurching away from the arrow with an animalist growl, and pulling Kathryn along with him.

"Stay down," he ordered. "I don't want you hurt."

Then, glancing back to make sure she had listened, Remus went to Padfoot's side, touching the Animagus reassuringly on the neck. He looked back toward where he had left Kathryn, not wanting the Centaurs to find her but knowing they were well aware of her presence in these woods.

Then, from out of the forest brush, three Centaurs appeared. The lead was Magorian, the chestnut Centaur that Remus had had the displeasure of meeting when he had been teaching. The Centaur had been kind enough to have him removed from the forest, telling him not to return. He had forgotten, until now.

Behind him stood two others, the first a chestnut colored stallion with flowing blonde hair and sharp, blue eyes. It was he that held the bow, another arrow knotched and aimed directly at him. Standing beside Magorian was a spotted mare, her green eyes narrowed in anger as she held a spear in her hands, the tip also of silver. Her hair was as black as night, similar to her body and striped with white.

It seemed they had come prepared.

"How?" Remus said quietly. "How did you know we were here already?"

The mare laughed prettily.

"We have many alarms at the edge of our forest to warn us to what enters, werewolf," she said coldly.

"You have returned," Magorian muttered, glaring at him, "and you bring a fire-starter, the Animagus, and another of your kind. Leave now."

"We can't, you must understand that. Dumbledore-" Magorian cut him off.

"We do not have to understand anything. Dumbledore no longer has any sway over the actions of our people. Now, leave this forest or you will face worse consequence than last we met. You and your humans."

(ooc: um...yeah...I was having too much fun with the Centaurs in this post, hope no one minds because we have no one to RP as Centaurs. Feel free to take over for them.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:05 pm

Kathryns eyebrows furrowed, she knew the dangers of silver, whether is be pure or not she was always careful not to touch it. Many years ago when she had just become a werewolf her mother tried to hide it, although she was a muggle she knew that Kathryn's ailment was not her fault, however her father would not be so happy. Well basically after many months her father gave her a silver jewlery box, which Kathryn, at the time, had no idea it was silver and suffered burns. Her father instantly realised her for what she was and kept a cold disposition with her ever since, only contacting her to bribe to keep her mouth shut.

She heard a grunt in the depths of Remus's throat and stumbled backwards as Remus pulled her back.

"Stay down," he ordered. "I don't want you hurt." Kathryn oepend her mouth in protest, she may be young but she wasn't one to be bossed around, but she promptly shut her mouth as the branches parted to reveal 3 fierce looking Centaurs. The leader was chestnut, and so was the blonde haired one beside him. The one that caused her the most discomfort was the ebony colour Centaur who's spear was tilted threateningly towards her, her green eyes narrowed menacingly. Watching horrified as Remus and Magorian argued, surely the Centaurs would let them walk free? Here are half-breeds who like her where treated with disrespect, yet they too were prejudice. It took every ounce of Kathryns self-control not to walk up to them and give them a good telling off, but it was mostly fear that held her back.

"We do not have to understand anything. Dumbledore no longer has any sway over the actions of our people. Now, leave this forest or you will face worse consequence than last we met. You and your humans." The leader grunted.

"Your Humans?" Kathryn thought with annoyance, but it didn't last long for the black centaur began to stray closer towards her, her spear flashing menacingly.

"C'mon... Surely you can just overlook this, we did nothing wrong..." Kathryn said trailing off, her voice breaking with nervousness.

(My god, it took my every ounce of self-control not to chuck a mary/tragic- sure and be taken hostage by a Centaur, but I figured you guys wouldn't be too happy about that....)

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:17 am

Padfoot growled louder as Remus neared him. He moved so he was more in front of the werewolf as the werewolves argued with him. Finally he changed back to human, crouching in front of Remus. He straightened, shielding even more of Remus from the centaurs.

"Whether you agree with Albus or not--and I don't blame you if you don't--you know the rules of this forest. For the time being you can't harm us. You're in a magical and binding contract, otherwise we'd never be allowed to even step foot in this forest." He backed up slightly so he could feel Remus against him. Glaring the centaurs down he murmured under his breath for Remus.

"Is she safe?"

((you guys play centaurs...I'm not very good at it))
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games