Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SamiIsOneSexyBeast

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:09 pm
My name is Brandon and I'm new to this guild and to Gaia.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:20 pm
im new here..and new to gaia..well..i was here a long time ago then forgot about this account...sooo..now im back, and its very different from the last time i was here.

if anyone would be willing to help me change my profile and stuff, that would be great, because I don't know how.. gonk  

CherBear87

darkmusiqfaerie

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:24 pm

hey all,
whats going on. I'm not new, but im not that old either wink juss wanted to drop by and introduce myself if i didnt before. I am darkmusiqfaerie and anyone who has a question can feel free to msg me up... I cant guarantee I can answer it but I can try... or think of someone to ask wink feel free to add me or PM me or whatever wink new friends are always good. take care and have fun on gaia!!!
laterz
-dark  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:32 pm
waz up biggrin  

Jromerox

Kuhan Lee

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:52 am
hi! i'm new here so i have to introduce myself ^^ I'm Kuhan Lee (won't tell my real name yet!) from germany, i'm 18 years old and next year, i'll finish school. so, if you want to know anything else, feel free to ask!  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:58 am
my names is aaron but i like to be called gaara im tring to get my dream avi right now here is a pic of him

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

choas-rose

ilyon2012

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:42 am
hey hey hey  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:50 am
Hi guys! Another nooblet to add to the fire.  

Tevvy

Fizzaliz

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:12 am
I am new here and wanted to say hello.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:05 am
Hello I'm new too.
Thank you for letting me join the guild.
I'm still learning how to do stuff on here.  

DragnMastrAlex

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

dylan030

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:12 am
helo im dylan 13yrs old im a newbie here so i think this guild can help me out  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:15 am
hello the names Ichigo. I am new here and trying to get my dream avatar and nice to meet ya all. ~bows softly~  

bankaiichigo2003

LegendaryPoke12

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:49 pm
hi I'm new...thanks for letting me join the guild. I'll donate if I can. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:51 pm
Hi! I propably don't need to tell you what my username is, since you can read it in the corner there. If you can't read it, you should propably stay off the internet...

Anyways, I'm new to this guild, and to Gaia in general. I'm hoping to meet a lot of cool people here! Well, that should pretty much cover the entire intro, so I guess I'll see you folks around!  

Quchill

Fuku Taichou

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:17 pm
Hi everyone! ^^ I'm Fuku Taichou (it's not a bad word...) and I've been in Gaia since about December, but just wanted to join the guild because it sounded like a positive environment, and I also like helping others, and it's always nice to receive help when you feel you need it. biggrin Thanks for letting me join.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games