Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ceysa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:40 pm

Hey there!

Hi I'm Casey.
I'm a Sophmore in Highschool
and I started really focusing on art when I became sick
towards the end of April last this year.

I've gotten better,
and now I'm really trying to get better at drawing and
art!

this is a really cool guild
and I'm already glad I joined!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:33 pm

Hello all, i've just recently joined the guild, and i like the idea. smile I myself am a fourth year art college student. smile So PM me if you have ?'s. biggrin

LifeAs

Lisa_Chibi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:31 am

Hey there! Thanks for accepting me into this neat little guild of yours. My name is Lisa, I'm also known as Piksi by many people. Hm, I'm a senior in high school (although I reallly don't feel like one) and I'm currently thinking of becoming an animator of sorts in the future. ;3 Heh-heh.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:41 am

Welcome all of you! Have fun here!

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

_Kyohaku_Nushi_

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:41 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hi there, everyone.

My name is Kyohaku Nushi. Although, I go by anything, basically.
My real name is Alex, feel free to call me that if you wish.
I love music, drawing (although I'm not good at it anymore), and graphic arts.
I've taken Graphic Design classes for four years, three years in Culinary Arts and one year of Basic Art, which I've lost all touch with (Basic Art).
I'm seventeen years old, gay, and I have a boyfriend.
I'm a Senior in High School, and currently looking at a Technology school in Charlotte, North Carolina for College.
Mmn..
I've never had a job in my life.
I don't have my permit, or license.
I'm a great listener.
I love to read.
And, I'm a fast learner.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:27 pm

Welcome to all the new members! Sorry I haven't been able to individually greet you this past week.

Errol McGillivray
Captain

Vena

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:10 am

Hallo! I'm Vena, 21 years old, and I'm an art student in Vancouver. I'm a bit quiet at first but if you talk to me I might blab on for hours wink I love drawing, especially people and animals. Other interests include WoW, photography, animations =)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:15 am

Kris here-
(Yes, very, very, far from Xaphiel right? xd )
Anywho, I'm currently a first year college student (Media Art school of course) And I started drawing when I was I think 12-
I'm a cosplayer, otaku, gamer and am really fond of books, food, and music. . . -Varies from classical to J-pop to Heavy Metal. Ah, and I like reading random stuff as well as writing things for people's sake-

xd And for fun- a weird tidbit about me :
People can never guess my real gender at first glance-
And sometimes... they even call me "Ms." -

Solus_Nyxx

Beloved Genius

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:17 pm

Hey Vena. Hey Kris. Glad to have you.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Hey! :3 My name is Kristin, but you may call me Kriss, *looks two posts above* -er- Fox. You may call me Fox.. xD;;
I've been drawing since a pencil was first shoved into my hand at age two. I use to have a horrible speech impedement that lasted untill fifth grade, and due to my severe dyslexia (that I've also gotten better working around, for the most part) drawing was my only means of communication for a long time.

I want to become a story boarder or a character designer for a cartoon of some sort. ^_^ (prefferably 2D, not 3D.)

I started drawing anime in fourth grade, and still do now, even. I only started branching off and trying my own thing recently though, over summer.

My favorite tool of the trade is pen. I'll usually just draw in pen without penciling first, and I absolutely hate colouring. Colouring is my mortal enemy. *hisses* But, I'm hoping to get better with that, so that I can start to enjoy it.

I love drawing cartoons, anime, and unrealism. x3 Though, I have been giving a shot to realism, and I note that it does help me improve with everything else, I still unfortunately keep it in short supply because it usually bores me.

I love listening to, singing to, and dancing to music, writing and RPGing, and drawing. DRAWING IS BREEEEATHING! O___O
Recently I've picked up crocheting. ^_^ That's fun. I'm making a scarf right now. >3

Kriss teh fox

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:25 pm

Hey Fox,

I would like to do storyboarding too. I've had courses on it for film and games. If you ever want input on any boards you do, let me know.

Glad to have you.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:00 pm

ello my name is christina ;D but you can call me ember
Im a Sophmore in highschool. and ive been drawing anime realted things since 6 grade.

My dream is to be able to come up with a new anime show or help with video games.
Im a very bad speller >>;;;; I do many things other than draw like doing after school sports, outside things and of course video games and computer.
My choice of weapon for drawing is pencil but reasently ive been trying to do pen.
i want to work on shading folding of clothes basic design of human body and hands and feet. One of the thigs i hate to do is color >;P
so ello everyone nice to meet you

embercmm

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:06 am

Welcome aboard, Ember.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:38 pm

Hello, hello.
My real name is Sarah. If you'd rather use that than Yuri Mono, or Yuri as people like to call me.

I love to draw.
My Deviantart.
I'm a freshman in college, and i'm studying digital art, and want to go into retouching photos/digiart stuffs.
I started geting into art around 6th/7th grade, and didnt start drawing til middle of my 7th year, of school that is.
I've gotten a lot better.. you should have seen my first ones... >__<
horrible. Anyways. If you have any questions, dont hessitate to ask!!!

Yuri Mono

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:04 am

Welcome aboard Yuri. Great to have you.
Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games