Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

RikusDusk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:06 am
(sorry didnt see this ill do it now)

Username/Name: Rikusdusk (call me Riku or Dusk your choice)
Which .hack games have you played:
1.Hack Infection
2.Hack Mutation
3. All Hack G.U games completed 100% (my fav of the series)
4. Watched .Hack//Sign
5. Watched .Hack Legend of the Twilight
6.Watched some but not all of .Hack Roots

Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo because I like how his transformation is. Not only his Adept Rouge transformations but his overall self through out the series. Plus I love his weapons and how he acts lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:26 pm
Username/Name: Perpetual Reason/ Alex
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//Infection-Quarantine and .hack//G.U. 1-3
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): None
Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo and Alkaid. I love there obsession for power and how they dramatically change throughout there time together. They end up being very powerful yet they lose there ultimate need for it.  

l Nari l

Beloved Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:50 pm
Perpetual Reason
Username/Name: Perpetual Reason/ Alex
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//Infection-Quarantine and .hack//G.U. 1-3
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): None
Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo and Alkaid. I love there obsession for power and how they dramatically change throughout there time together. They end up being very powerful yet they lose there ultimate need for it.

hell mr. perpetual i'm naota i hope to see around the guild : D  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:37 pm
Username/Name: KoreanStarDragon/ Twilight or Mitsu
Which .hack games have you played: Both series
Which series have you seen/read: Twilight Bracelet, .Hack: Roots, AI buster 1 & 2, Legends of Twilight, Sign, Another Birth
Who's your favorite character and why: It's a tie between Mistral and Orca. Both are just super awesome characters that just make my day. I mostly like Mistral more for her deep insight despite her peppy attitude.  

KoreanStarDragon

iiAvalon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:04 pm
Username/Name: My name is iiAvalon. Some people just call me Avalon or you could just call me Iris.
.hack//INFECTION, .hack//G.U. Vol.1//Rebirth, .hack//G.U. Vol.2//Reminisce, .hack//G.U. Vol.3//Redemption
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):
Seen: .hack//Sign, .hack//Liminality, .hack//Legend of the Twilight, .hack//GIFT, .hack//Roots
Read: .hack//XXXX, .hack//Legend of the Twilight, .hack//4koma, .hack//Alcor, .hack//GU+, .hack//AI Buster, .hack//Another Birth
Who's your favorite character and why: Wow. Tough question. I have tons of favorite characters from all of the series but if I had to choose just one, I guess I would go with Haseo. His past was interesting for me to figure out and I liked watching him grow as a character throughout the games.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:05 pm
Username/Name:
Starstruck - Mirage, but you call me whatever you want.

I have played all the original .hack// games, and saw clips of .hack GU.

Which series have you seen/read:
I have seen the .hack// anime and read some books about Black Rose's perspective during the Twilight Incident.

Who's your favorite character and why:
I think my favorite character is actually Innis, the Mirage of Deceit. I really like the design of the character being similar to Atoli's.

Starstruck_Skies

Sparkly Senshi

17,175 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Adept Rogue Tsuki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:54 pm
Username/Name: Adept Rogue Tsuki, preferably Tsuki
Which .hack games have you played: all 3 G.U.
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet
Who's your favorite character and why: Endrance because he is so FABULOUS rolleyes Him and Piros the 3rd are just fun to watch around Haseo.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:17 pm
UsernameName: Kytseo (Kyo for short)
Which .hack games have you played: all seven thus far (planning to play LINK)
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight (anime & manga), pretty much every one
Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo, because he's a freakin badass (in fact, half my username is derived from haseo, the other half is a thinly-disguised version of Kite, and is pronounced as such)  

Kytseo

Nikitia

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:21 pm
Username/Name: Nikitia
Which .hack games have you played: None
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//a.i. busters, .hack//legend of the twilight everything except the games.
Who's your favorite character and why: KomiyanIII because he has the most interesting apperance and he owns a grunty.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:52 am
Username/Name: Ari_mango
Which .hack games have you played: all of .hack//G.U., just started the first .hack
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):.hack//sign, legend of the twilight bracelet, .havk//g.u.+and roots, .hack//xxxx
Who's your favorite character and why:Endrance because he is a sexy pansexual and I love the fact you can marry him XD, I also love Haseo for being so bad a** and azure kite cause he is so freaking awesome ^.^  

Bocchan Ari

Greedy Phantom

11,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pungent

Hygienic Phantom

5,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:07 am
Username/Name: Pungent
Which .hack games have you played: All of them up to G.U.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Watched .Hack//Legend of the Twilight, .Hack//Roots, and .Hack//SIGN.. planning on reading the manga soon
Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo, because he is dynamic and changes forms throughout the series (G.U.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:11 am
Username/Name:
Wakamarukun / Fang, Drake or Chris, if you MUST know real names White text! Shiny....

Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine. I tried GU once and liked it, but wasn't given an opportunity to play it through so I decided... can't play it all, don't want to torment myself with the story.

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):
Sing, Liminality, and the first seven or so episodes of Roots for watching, read through all of Legend of the Twilight Bracelet.

Who's your favorite character and why:
Career Werewolf Orca... she's pretty... /drool.... I MEAN...
Seriously though, it's probably Kaoru Ichinose from Infection-Quarantine and then Roots/GU. (White text spoiler for those who haven't looked into it...)

Elk from //Infection and then Endrance in Roots/GU
He was a fairly weak character in the games first time around, but... I must admit, I love those very... 'odd' ones, the crazy with reason, REAL reason behind it is amazing.  

awteasgduhjilasgd

5,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Genocide of Unfaithful

3,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:01 am
Username/Name: Genocide of Unfaithful
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//infection, Mutation, outbreak, quarantine, G.U Vol1, G.U vol2
Which series have you seen/read: Sign, Legend of the twilight, xxxxx, Alcore, Ai Buster, .hack//G.U+, Liminality, GIFT<3, Another birth, terminal disk
Who's your favorite character and why: Balmung! In the PS2 games he comes off very serious and not very fun, but when you get to legend of the twilight he is really very amusing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:00 am
Username/Name: Shannley

Which .hack games have you played: Every one of the original and G.U. series. and Link once I can get it.

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//Sign, .hack//Roots, .hack//XXXX, .hack//AI Buster, .hack//G.U.+

Who's your favorite character and why: Zelkova, He's fun-loving, whimsical, yet still smart enough to keep up with everything that's going on. Also the scythe is just a plain awesome weapon. Yay Flick Reapers~!  

Sonata Sylph

Beloved Elder

8,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

ll Kai II

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:19 pm
Username/Name: Sugar Kouki
Which .hack games have you played: None yet :< Saving up for the ones in ebay.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//Legend of the twilight bracelet.
Who's your favorite character and why:Shugo XD He's so adorable<3 And he's a great character, always trying to protect his sister :3User Image  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff