Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:28 pm
[[Green.Jellie.Bean]]
my name is... well everybody calls me jellee. like panic at the disco i grew up in the las vegas nevada area. sadly i have moved to a different state. i am currently in the seventh grade . i started to be a P!ATD fan a little before september when their album came out. I like basically everything about the band. They are my first on my favorite band list I also like Paramore Fall Out Boy, Hellogoodbye and P!nk. My favorite song would have to be Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off and Nails for breafast tacks for snacks. My favorite member is ryan ross. my favorite colors are geen and black. My hobbies are listening to music, reading and being or talking to my friends. I can be very social at times and i can be a loner. my favorite movie is nightmare before christmas. My favorite books all have to do with fantasy.

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3
How did you hear about them if their album didnt come out yet?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:43 am
Hey all! I'm Marilyn, but my friends call me Lyric-Lynn. I'm not really new to gaia, though my avi seems it, but I had a different account and I gave it to my friend xP Anywho, I'm gonna be a freshman, and I still adore Panic! At the Disco after all this time <33 I can't really think of anything else, sooo....yeah. Ciao!

Lyric-Lynn

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:06 pm
Lyric-Lynn
Hey all! I'm Marilyn, but my friends call me Lyric-Lynn. I'm not really new to gaia, though my avi seems it, but I had a different account and I gave it to my friend xP Anywho, I'm gonna be a freshman, and I still adore Panic! At the Disco after all this time <33 I can't really think of anything else, sooo....yeah. Ciao!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:18 pm
HI! I dont know how i got here because i was invited! Hey 'PrimeRib, where did you hear about me? i just answered my invite, and i love Panic! At The Disco, so i said what the heck ill join. well i just wanted to say hi and wwweee!!! to everyone here! ok well im off to explore this guild!!!  

Sir Sparklepants

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:22 pm
TotalBorderlineGoth
HI! I dont know how i got here because i was invited! Hey 'PrimeRib, where did you hear about me? i just answered my invite, and i love Panic! At The Disco, so i said what the heck ill join. well i just wanted to say hi and wwweee!!! to everyone here! ok well im off to explore this guild!!!

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 It's a secret how I found you. 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:12 am
Bonjour, I'm xxACoalminexx, if you wanna shorten it, call me Coal (because I don't like giving out my real name). I'm very random, and some people really don't understand when I say things about cats when we are talking about pizza (excuse the really bad metaphor). I enjoy singing and playing my guitar. I'm in a band...um...my favorite bands are Fall Out Boy and Panic! At the Disco. My current favorite song though, is Misery Business by Paramore. I usually type in black, size normal, but I'm not quite sure how that describes me. I think Brendon Urie is cute but I love him for all the funny faces he makes. Ryan's lyrics are amazing (so are Pete's but I won't go into that). With his beard, Jon looks like Jesus. Spencer is an awesome drummer and he has really pretty eyes.

When I'm bored, I like to play "Dear Radio" but I don't often turn on the radio so I play "Dear iTunes library". It's proved to work just as well. If you'd like to know some questions I asked it and what it answered, PM me. Most of you probably don't but some people tend to have plenty of spare time, just like me.

Jared Leto is hot.

XO,
Coal  

xBleedingVenom

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:22 am
Hey, I'm Girlygirl, but you can call me Girly. I've been a Panic! fan for a while now. (Not too sure when it began... sweatdrop ) Panic! and Fall Out Boy are my favorite bands. I listen to a wide variety of music, so I don't really have a favorite song right now.

In my spare time, I like to go in the internet, listen to music, talk on the phone...you know, teenager stuff. >.<

I'll see you guys around! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:12 pm
i'm cortney  

cortie_14

[[Green.Jellie.Bean]]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:42 pm
`PrimeRib
[[Green.Jellie.Bean]]
my name is... well everybody calls me jellee. like panic at the disco i grew up in the las vegas nevada area. sadly i have moved to a different state. i am currently in the seventh grade . i started to be a P!ATD fan a little before september when their album came out. I like basically everything about the band. They are my first on my favorite band list I also like Paramore Fall Out Boy, Hellogoodbye and P!nk. My favorite song would have to be Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off and Nails for breafast tacks for snacks. My favorite member is ryan ross. my favorite colors are geen and black. My hobbies are listening to music, reading and being or talking to my friends. I can be very social at times and i can be a loner. my favorite movie is nightmare before christmas. My favorite books all have to do with fantasy.

i was watching mtv hits and their video came on and it was weird at first but then i heard it on the radio and people started talking about the sound of their music and how they looked and dressed and i just fell in love with the whole part of the band. and i just started listening to them more and more.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:32 am
xxACoalminexx
Bonjour, I'm xxACoalminexx, if you wanna shorten it, call me Coal (because I don't like giving out my real name). I'm very random, and some people really don't understand when I say things about cats when we are talking about pizza (excuse the really bad metaphor). I enjoy singing and playing my guitar. I'm in a band...um...my favorite bands are Fall Out Boy and Panic! At the Disco. My current favorite song though, is Misery Business by Paramore. I usually type in black, size normal, but I'm not quite sure how that describes me. I think Brendon Urie is cute but I love him for all the funny faces he makes. Ryan's lyrics are amazing (so are Pete's but I won't go into that). With his beard, Jon looks like Jesus. Spencer is an awesome drummer and he has really pretty eyes.

When I'm bored, I like to play "Dear Radio" but I don't often turn on the radio so I play "Dear iTunes library". It's proved to work just as well. If you'd like to know some questions I asked it and what it answered, PM me. Most of you probably don't but some people tend to have plenty of spare time, just like me.

Jared Leto is hot.

XO,
Coal

You kind of lost me at the pizza and cats thing. O.o

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:33 am
~[girlygirl]~
Hey, I'm Girlygirl, but you can call me Girly. I've been a Panic! fan for a while now. (Not too sure when it began... sweatdrop ) Panic! and Fall Out Boy are my favorite bands. I listen to a wide variety of music, so I don't really have a favorite song right now.

In my spare time, I like to go in the internet, listen to music, talk on the phone...you know, teenager stuff. >.<

I'll see you guys around! ^^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:34 am
cortie_14
i'm cortney

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:35 am
[[Green.Jellie.Bean]]
`PrimeRib
[[Green.Jellie.Bean]]

i was watching mtv hits and their video came on and it was weird at first but then i heard it on the radio and people started talking about the sound of their music and how they looked and dressed and i just fell in love with the whole part of the band. and i just started listening to them more and more.

But...they got on MTV after their album was released. ;D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:10 pm
`PrimeRib
xxACoalminexx

Jared Leto is hot.

XO,
Coal

You kind of lost me at the pizza and cats thing. O.o

Oh idk...maybe it didn't make sense. i was just trying to think of two things that were like....y'know completely different from each other. pizza and cats were just two random thoughts...i was trying to say that i'll start talking about something off topic sometimes...  

xBleedingVenom

[[Green.Jellie.Bean]]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:23 pm
`PrimeRib
[[Green.Jellie.Bean]]
`PrimeRib
[[Green.Jellie.Bean]]

But...they got on MTV after their album was released. ;D
okay let me get this straight. album came out in september right??? okay so then when did the music video come out. cuz i eard it on the radio and on the tv a little before...... question  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games