Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:41 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Trust me, they learn, after all, I know plenty of french nutters with long hair who thrash around to Hatebreed. However, if they are complaining about him making it political, then if its about going to france and the impression they make then it is a political issue to begin with. (Can't you tell I'v had this argument with employers/tutors before?)

Problem is, it's too late, he's already cut his hair off crying I'm just praying it's no shorted than below his ears. It used to be past his shoulder blades eek crying crying crying
Damn them and their need for acceptance.

My hair is down to my elbows, so you can imagine the reaction I have if I get told to cut it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:46 am
Rellik San

My hair is down to my elbows, so you can imagine the reaction I have if I get told to cut it.

Uh-huh. Damned French. stare though, from the sounds of the head chef he wanted an excuse to de-girl him stare

Whoa. eek I'm thinking the reaction would involve a baseball bat with a nail though it.Y'know what? I think I reacted worse than my guy actually did, I think I'm actually going to cry when I see the result, and I rarely cry sweatdrop  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:51 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Uh-huh. Damned French. stare though, from the sounds of the head chef he wanted an excuse to de-girl him stare

Whoa. eek I'm thinking the reaction would involve a baseball bat with a nail though it.Y'know what? I think I reacted worse than my guy actually did, I think I'm actually going to cry when I see the result, and I rarely cry sweatdrop

Oh if its about de-girling, I just point out in english history the more masculine and honourable members of scoiety always had long hair, short hair was something that only peasants and disgraced nobles had.

I'm hardcore I am. xd
I know what you mean though, I keep joking to people about if I got my hair cut (I never will), my girlfriend said she'd leave me, my best friend (who's actually a trend follower) said he wouldn't talk to me again and my family would disown me.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:54 am
Rellik San

Oh if its about de-girling, I just point out in english history the more masculine and honourable members of scoiety always had long hair, short hair was something that only peasants and disgraced nobles had.

I'm hardcore I am. xd
I know what you mean though, I keep joking to people about if I got my hair cut (I never will), my girlfriend said she'd leave me, my best friend (who's actually a trend follower) said he wouldn't talk to me again and my family would disown me.

*laughs* they're too steeped in modern prejudices and sexist stereotypes to care about history

I'm considering the girlfriend part, it's gonna be weird, no hair to stoke or snuggle up to crying ....I'm just torturing myself now  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:58 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

I'm hardcore I am. xd

*laughs* they're too steeped in modern prejudices and sexist stereotypes to care about history

I'm considering the girlfriend part, it's gonna be weird, no hair to stoke or snuggle up to crying ....I'm just torturing myself now

Hhahaha, I know what you mean, then I point out, to them, if they are insistant, I'll come back with a skin head as I dnever do anything half hearted, at which point... you can imagin the panic on their faces.

It'll grow back, just be patient, to be honest, I think my girlfriend see's my hair more as a toy, she loves putting it in pigtails, platting it, straightening it, she even wants to dye it black.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:13 am
Rellik San

Hhahaha, I know what you mean, then I point out, to them, if they are insistant, I'll come back with a skin head as I dnever do anything half hearted, at which point... you can imagin the panic on their faces.

It'll grow back, just be patient, to be honest, I think my girlfriend see's my hair more as a toy, she loves putting it in pigtails, platting it, straightening it, she even wants to dye it black.

My boyfriend got threatened with being pinned down and his hair shaved off completely eek if that happened I really would dump him, baldies are repulsive to me sweatdrop

I do that too! ..ok, did. I think it's a barbie doll thing, only it's a real live living barbie doll with extra added features ... in a non girl-on-girl way stare in a "awww!! lookit I can play with the beyootiful hair!!" way rofl  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:18 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

My boyfriend got threatened with being pinned down and his hair shaved off completely eek if that happened I really would dump him, baldies are repulsive to me sweatdrop

I do that too! ..ok, did. I think it's a barbie doll thing, only it's a real live living barbie doll with extra added features ... in a non girl-on-girl way stare in a "awww!! lookit I can play with the beyootiful hair!!" way rofl

The one reason I'd be screwed if national service was brought back, I'd be hung for treason for assaulting senior officers, and deserting the army. And thats before basic training, as soon as the clippers come near me, I'm off.

Hahaha I think it is the barbie thing. Meanwhile the guy ends up sat there flat line expression.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:22 am
Rellik San

The one reason I'd be screwed if national service was brought back, I'd be hung for treason for assaulting senior officers, and deserting the army. And thats before basic training, as soon as the clippers come near me, I'm off.

Hahaha I think it is the barbie thing. Meanwhile the guy ends up sat there flat line expression.

*laughs* I think there's a heck of a lot other guys that'd do the same, and I think you're safe fcrom national service due to the fuss human rights protesters would kick up

Lol, you're usually we rewarded for it! And girls can't help themselves... just seeing that lovely lucious long hair just begging for a cute hair style.... and you always cave so easily twisted rofl  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:28 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

*laughs* I think there's a heck of a lot other guys that'd do the same, and I think you're safe fcrom national service due to the fuss human rights protesters would kick up

Lol, you're usually we rewarded for it! And girls can't help themselves... just seeing that lovely lucious long hair just begging for a cute hair style.... and you always cave so easily twisted rofl

Hahaha, there used to be a gag between me and friends about if we were in the army, I'd be in communications, sat infront of a PC asking where the MCV is, well they would be out on the field, then one of them would get shot, the cry of 'Camper' would be yelled, whilst the try and get the downed guy to respawn. xd

That is quite true, after all, who can resist the doe eyes, pouty lips and breasts being thrust in their face?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:31 am
Rellik San
[

Hahaha, there used to be a gag between me and friends about if we were in the army, I'd be in communications, sat infront of a PC asking where the MCV is, well they would be out on the field, then one of them would get shot, the cry of 'Camper' would be yelled, whilst the try and get the downed guy to respawn. xd

That is quite true, after all, who can resist the doe eyes, pouty lips and breasts being thrust in their face?

*laughs* you hoose the cushy job where there are no flying bullets eh? xd

Ah, shush you, you're making us girls sound cheap razz  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:35 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
[

*laughs* you hoose the cushy job where there are no flying bullets eh? xd

Ah, shush you, you're making us girls sound cheap razz

Damn skippy, like I'm taking a bullet for someone who earns more in a month then I'll see in my life time.

Your not cheap, you just know how to use your assets to manipulate men.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:37 am
Rellik San

Damn skippy, like I'm taking a bullet for someone who earns more in a month then I'll see in my life time.

Lol, too true

And men are so easy and willing to be led as well.. rofl  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:41 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Lol, too true

And men are so easy and willing to be led as well.. rofl

Unless your me

Cute girl - Wanna come play with me?
Me - Monopoly? BAGSY THE CAR!

Cute girl - Do you have a cigarette OR a light.
Me - No sorry don't smoke.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:42 am
Rellik San

Unless your me

Lol, ah, but that's the more obvious ploys, we can be more subtle too razz  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:45 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Unless your me

Lol, ah, but that's the more obvious ploys, we can be more subtle too razz

Cute Girl I was running against - I don't really mind if you win the elections (student union president) just been fun spending time with you.

Me - HAHAHA! Thats good because I will own you in the polls. *does victory dance*

Trust me you can be as fourth coming or as subtle as you like, I'm too stupid to catch on to what is wanted. sweatdrop  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games