Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:53 am
Kono smiled. "Oh I thought you looked lonly. See you out there." Kono left and walked out to where Cody and Shadeon were.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:48 pm
he looks up at Cody "what you don't remember me already" he stands up and looks straight at Cody "the name is Shaedon if you forgot" he looks and sees Kono walking up "so what happened in there?"  

Swift Penguin

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:25 pm
"Nothing. I asked if everything was okay she seemed down, but appertnly everything is fine." Kono said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:42 am
"Sorry Shad! I've been pretty busy, preparing for the party... didn't recognize you for a second." Cody explained. He turned to Kono. "Who's feeling down?"  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:50 pm
Yoite took a deep breath and bent over the sink, washing her face. She then turned to leave the bathroom, but decided against it when she heard them talking about her. She wanted to know what they said, and hid her prescence around the corner in the bathroom. They should be able to detect her there.

Aerunai walked into the school with two bags of lovely vandalizing products, which included spray paint, silly string, toliet paper, and other such items. She walked to the group of her friends and waved. "Hey, guys. What's with the group around the girls bathroom?" she asked, confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:51 pm
"The new girl, I think her name is Yoite.. I think somethings wrongs he seems relly down but I talked to her I and I guess I was wrong." Kono shrugged.  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:10 pm
he closes his eyes and starts to laugh " she is feeling down but she is that type that hides her emotions" he opens his eyes again "i'm really good at telling how a person acts just by the way they talk once"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:37 pm
Yoite crossed her arms. 'How would he know....' she thought grudgingly. She shook her head and listened more, still hiding her prescence.  

Avioke

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:40 pm
Kono tilted her head.. This was interesting, she did not know thatShadeon could figure out a person by just talking tothem for a bit. "I mean I do want to be friends with her. How long do you think she will be reserved."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:43 pm
he thinks for a while "probably for the rest of her life" he then takes his voice down to a whisper so only Kono and Cody could here him "unless she is evesdropping and heard what i just said, she will probably try to prove me wrong"  

Swift Penguin

Avioke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:27 am
Aerunai sighed and shook her head. "You guys, don't make such a big deal. She's like alot of people, she's not really worth fussing over." She then realized how mean that sounded and blushed. She hadn't meant to say it that way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:21 am
rob was very excited about this.he was scouting if there where any teachers or simple students around the school then he ran to the last floor and used his werewolf sense all around school "nope no teachers or simple students around  

Shuchi-sama

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:34 am
"Well, I haven't even met her yet, so I can't really say anything about her." Cody pointed out. Cody sorta felt bad. He was out of the loop, first this party, now this girl. And a little about what Aerunai said. Am I worth fussing over? he thought...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:46 am
Kono looked at Shadeon, she knew Rob thought she was annoying. Shadeon could tell about a person just by talking ot him.. "Does he think I am annoying too... Am I annoying all of my friends?" Kono worried.  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:03 am
he turns to Kono "no you're not annoying" he smiles at her "there is no way i could think that about you"  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games