Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alrightey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:03 pm
Ayame shook her head. "Not that different...You and Botan are the same person you just refuse to look at it that way..." She smiled and took a step back. "But it doesn't matter who I'm talking to...I love you and to me, that's all that matters."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:06 pm
"Whatever. Just make sure that when I'm in control not to touch me. Especially kiss me!" Kai said still blushing madly. "Well, here's your lover boy back. You might want to catch him."
Just as Kai closed his eyes he suddenly fell limply forward.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:09 pm
Ayame did catch him but fell under his weight. Ayame wasn't all that strong but oh well. She and Botan fell onto the floor and she coughed a bit as some of her breath got knocked from her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:10 pm
Botan shook his head and looked up at Ayame sheepishly. "Sorry, Kai's a bit of an a** at times," he said as he started to get off of her.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:18 pm
(lol I'm not Hitomi)

Ayame smiled and shook her head. "Not really..." She waited til he got off of her and sat up.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:58 am
(lol sorry, I'm doing about 10 rp's at once sweatdrop )

"He didn't hurt you did he?" Botan asked in a fearful tone.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:09 pm
(It's okay...)

"No...but he did hurt Nagase..." Ayame then smiled a bit. "Kai blushes very easily though."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:15 pm
Botan sighed. "He is the agressive and somewhat childish of the two of us. When he first emerged hee...well I...did a lot of bad things."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:21 pm
Ayame would shrug. "I suppose it doesn't really matter now anyway." She took Botan's hand. "C'mon, let's get going."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:25 pm
Botan looked a bit worried but finally nodded. "Yes...let's go."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:33 pm
Ayame quickly walked towards the front the campus and headed towards the parking lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:34 pm
"Where are we going?" Botan asked as he tried to take Kai's collar off.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:42 pm
She walks over a motorcycle and ties her backpack down on the back. Handing him a helmet she climbs onto the front. "To stop Nagase from harming anyone else." She puts on her helmet and starts the bike.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:56 pm
"Right," Botan says as he puts on the helmet and climbed on to the back of the bike.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:03 pm
Ayame backed up the bike and then headed straight out onto the street. Turning she headed for the highway. The one thing Nagase never knew was that she always hacked into his files and got informations on all the other subjects so she knew exactly where Botan lived.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff