Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

flange

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:52 am
I did the Jigsaw puzzle twice and it didn't give me gold, it says that it's granting gold, but doesn't. That's my complaint, has it happened to anyone else?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:43 pm
My aquarium isn't appearing in my siggy even though I have it set to that. Is it just that this guild doesn't allow them? Mine's so chinesey though!  

charamath

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:45 am
flange
I did the Jigsaw puzzle twice and it didn't give me gold, it says that it's granting gold, but doesn't. That's my complaint, has it happened to anyone else?

Actually its some stupid thing that when you are doing any thing like puzzles, games, towns, fishing, etc.. It has a time limit since you move away from the IGC an you are on gaia but not directly on it. so basically if you are in those type of things you have to refresh your browser that is on a gaia page so that way when you win of finish you are still logged into gaia. If not theres about a 5 min time zone before you are logged out even if you are in a game. But thats something wrong with gaia that they need to fix.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:38 pm
Can anyone tell me what you get from the Jack, in the graveyard, when he takes your candy???It keeps taking my candy and says to take his bag and there is something that will freeze my brain, I think that's what he says. I checked my inventory and I don't have anything new. Thanks  

Miss Abigal of Lenox

charamath

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:18 pm
Miss Abigal of Lenox
Can anyone tell me what you get from the Jack, in the graveyard, when he takes your candy???It keeps taking my candy and says to take his bag and there is something that will freeze my brain, I think that's what he says. I checked my inventory and I don't have anything new. Thanks

You should have a piece of the custome I am wearing.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:13 pm
I want to trade my ink for Tattoos but all devin will offer me is brown ink i have plenty of ink (129 green 16 black 12 gold and 11 red) but he wont give me any Tattoos. I want to get inked! ....end complaint.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Taxi Mama

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:01 pm
Filia_Nox
I want to trade my ink for Tattoos but all devin will offer me is brown ink i have plenty of ink (129 green 16 black 12 gold and 11 red) but he wont give me any Tattoos. I want to get inked! ....end complaint.

Skin Tyte does the tattoos, once you have your ink.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:30 pm
Taxi Mama
Filia_Nox

Skin Tyte does the tattoos, once you have your ink.

Devin is the one in Skin Tyte that does the actual tattoo work
but on to my complaint....Being right......"we all have to get along", i saw that coming when this event started, i wanted to kill all the vamps and glompies and humans or crush them all under my Drow boot in eternal servitude  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Majexek

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:43 am
After a very hectic day yesterday I did not make it into bed tilll after 1am. It is now 7:40 am. I hate my body. I hate sunrise. I am not very fond of my snoring husband right now either. and my back hurts again, too. *sighs* mornings suck  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:23 am
Pretty much everything sucks. I have tried to help my twin as much as I can and when I need aid on a matter that is very well known and happens regularly - I'm hanging on nothing.

Apparently its my fault for not knowing that his gear is broken and being fixed so there isn't any left for me to borrow. And from all rambling of different stuff and projects from several times I should have known that NOW that CERTAIN piece I needed isn't working. There was whole week time to just say it so I would have asked it from somewhere else. And I sat on this Sunday morning more than half hour ready, waiting just for them and then I hear this.

It's too much to ask for people to note if routine is broken and not just assume that everyone is so overly interested others doings that of course I remember every single thing you've told you have done in past three weeks. evil If I need that one thing every time, I'd like to know for sure before if that's not possible this time. I won't go around at hotspot asking and begging if someone could nicely loan me half of a gear. (Expensive sport that I haven't done long enough and 50km to travel to one direction)

I have very good reason to be mad to my twin this time. -grrr-  

Veddhartha

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:02 am
GUILD COMPLAINT:

The BANNER on the "MY GUILDS" page is [X]'d.

There's my complaint. Don't I feel peachy razz  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:38 pm
Multi-user internet connection, 3 computers one connection scream  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

rocksteadyandbebop

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:54 pm
Jack stole my freakin candy! I didnt get any items.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:16 pm
Ugh. I need a new job, stat! D:  

Mikiba

Miss Abigal of Lenox

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:30 am
We're getting 1-3 inches of snow on Sunday, I guess winter is finally here, there goes the big heating bills. I guess I shouldn't complain though, a lot of people have it a lot worse than me, sorry for the complaint.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games