Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaenos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:50 am
I've only just started getting into warhammer so I don't have an army or anything liek that. I'm learning under Yahiko_Meogine so on DoW I've played five games ever and can take on a standard computer, or was it hard??? So yeah, thats all I've got to say for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:03 pm
I've collected arhammer TT for about a year now with my dad.
I don't have much in it yet, and I've never gotten to play a single game yet, so I don't know the rules very well. No one I know around here plays the TT or the Dawn of War game since I just moved.
I collect Black Templar Space Marines
so far in my army
1 Chaplain
2 Tactical Squads, one equipped for melee the other long range
1 Sword Brethren since thier cool cool

I also have Chaplain Grimaldus and retinue but as I've read in my codex BT, I need a way bigger army before I can use him yet

My Dawn of War Winter Assault account is Berserk06, so PM me if you've faced me and comment on my stratergies please! My dad is hounding me to get 3 stars. He is endofreason.  

That Hawt Therapist

NeoDax

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:45 am
"What do humand know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament before their ancestors crawled out of the sea on their stomachs!"

Hi, I'm Dax(ter). I collect Saim-Hann Eldar and have 900 points at the mo.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:51 pm
Yo if you wana call me something i go by my SN I now have a Flesh Tearers (Blood Angel's 2nd Founding) and in the prosess of Emporor's Children i don't have any pic at the moment so sry  

High Chaplain Joshua

Entropic_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:37 pm
hmm can't remember if i've ever introed myself here-so i will at long last

i players High Elves, orcs, eldar and oftern dabble with the forces of chaos
- i love the fluff of warhammer and warhammer 40K, they are in my opinion brilliant worlds. Also i am quite dissolussioned with GW they have lost there way i have been playing for 10 years and remember the good old days (well in my view they were good old days anyway...) and thats it really  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:53 am
i'm collecting a raven guard army [space marine]. i'm a beginner, and i hope to get my army up soon  

shadowfax31

DarkReaper40k

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:06 am
Hey everyone, I'm returning to the guild after a long absense for no good reaosn!

My collection of the games workshop hobby has only grown to a rediculous proportion and I'm hoping to one day learn the error of my ways.. but since there are models still to build and paint, I doubt that'll happen any time soon.

Currently my army of choice is my Ulthwe Eldar. I've been bringing the army up to date, paint jobs, conversions the works. I think they have become my favourites over all.. even though the new codex to be could change all that.

I also have SpaceWolves, Tau and Speed Freaks. With a Daemon Hunters army and Tyranid army partially assembled as well as a fantasy Orcs and Goblins army. Like I said... error of my ways... too many armies right? =D

I don't have any full army pics yet because I've never gotten around to actually fully painting any one army. By the end of the month however, the Eldar shall break that with the last of their models being finally painted.

Once I get some good shots I post them but for now, here is a little something of what I've been working on.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:27 pm
Hello. I'm Michael. 27 y/o and I've been following WH for about 10 of it.
Although I don't do the tabletop, I do play Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. (And will be playing Warhammer 40K Roleplay when it comes out in mid 2007.)
Mostly I play a Priest of Sigmar, a Dwarven Runesmith, or a Bretonian Knight. We're also dabbling in Skaven characters and with another book, followers of Chaos (should be fun!)

Hope to see you all on the flip side here.  

Solardream

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:09 am
Im shifty_842. I collect the Elda army, well used to. Im not allowed anymore so I cat sebd a picture because I dont have one.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:26 am
Hello.

I don't really collect that much but I'm a person who likes the art and history of warhammer. I'm more chaos than good and hope to own a really good imperial traitor kill-team one day

Yeah.  

Raven Eraendal

icer190

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:01 pm
I'm Icer, and I play Black Templar, first army, dont have any pics up right now because I have none on my camera, or my computers. And its late and I dont feel like taking a picture right now  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:12 pm
I'm Inuyasha20005, I collect the Tau, Free Men(Lord of the rings), Dark Elves(just the models), Bretonians(just the models), Witch Hunters(just starting). As many of you can see i don't like warhammer, I like its models but thats it, my heart lies with the futuristic/sci-fi(sp?) game of Warhammer 40k, and Lord of the rings(Lord of the rings is cause its just easier to learn to play).  

Pikachu Said No

Faeruithir88

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:30 pm
Hey.

I'm Ste, and I play Guard. Used to play Tau. Not got any pictures of my army bar one character;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:59 pm
Hiya, I'm Angel, and I have a Space marines Army, it's not an official chapter, it's my own, and I do plan to make it official within like 10 years from now. My favorite class of character is Librarian, I am known as a Librarian pro at the GW store out here.  

Angel Kitten-Chan

Rumble123

1,800 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:51 pm
Hi im Richard and my army is space marines the name "Dessert Hammers"
iv been hooked on for a month now building it slowly and hopeful i may get my chapter in warhammer40k  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games