Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Have you ever been caught? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkness angel91

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:33 am
almost got caught once while readin a manga.. eek it's good that i'm good at coverin stuff up.. 3nodding xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:46 am
I was caught reading a rated M yaoi story on fruits basket's Yuki and Kyo. My parents now read everything that I read. It sucks. Fanfiction.net is still my favourite site.  

EnchantedLuck

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Skullyvan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:07 pm
Welp, my dad believes that Anime isn't for kids because of the things he has seen from it. So if he finds me reading or watching any anime/manga I make sure it's nothing too....well you know. I would hate to prove him right. Not all anime is bad for kids...But most anime is worth the effort of being kept secret.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:52 pm
Luckily, I've never been caught ... very luckily.

Even though my yaoi books are usually left in random places whenever I read them and such. But my more graphic things are kept in Waldenbooks bags on my shelf. XP

I'm scared of what my mom would say. She would probably spaz out... and my step-dad I know would go ballistic. But my best friend is as obsessed as I am, so that's good.

I almost got caught once though... I was reading Il Gatto Sul G vol. 2 at my Dad's house, and just as Atsushi was having a ... nice dream about Riya, my dad walked in. I slammed the book shut and he looked at me oddly, but never said anything.

x i a h k i i

Cutie_Kaoru

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:02 pm
My brother caught me reading a yaoi fanfic while I was in the bathroom! gonk And after that he just laugh at me and now he know wath I read on fanfiction.net 3nodding

I think I'm lucky that my mom doesn't know...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:20 pm
HA i keep my mangas, and my movies in the same book shelf so my sister grabbed the manga called love mode allong with the movie and well it was not good. razz  

Idray

Grim Claymore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:47 pm
I've never been caught before! ninja *knock on wood*

I just keep all my yaoi manga in with all my other books. Dad and Mom already know I have them, they just don't know what their about. sweatdrop So it'd look more suspicious for me to hide them now. (One of the reasons I can’t wait to be old enough to move out. As bad as that sounds, its not the only reason. Freedoms the main reason. whee )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:44 pm
I've been caught, but it wasn't my fault. My mom just doesn't want me reading anything rated older teen but for christmas, that's exactly what my friend gave me. (he gave me Only the Ring Finger Knows which hardly has anything in it but)...

When I got home I showed it to her along with the other presents I had received. My mom took the book to read it to see if it was apropiate for me.

I stood at the outside of the room she was reading it in because I was so nervous and then she told me to come in.

Me: so....?

Her: I already knew what this was by the cover. tell me what's on it.

Me: a guy...and another guy?

Her: and the summary too I could tell *throws me the book*

Me: *takes it and runs away with cheeks burning*  

Banko-Jinn

black_bloody_princess

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:53 pm
Sadly, my mom read one of the fanfic stories I brought home....

That story contained lime!! then she asked me if why am I reading 'bad materials' I just said that my classmate gave it to me and I didn't know what it contained.

At first it was an ItaNaru lime... then was followed by a SasuNaru lime... I was about to be grounded but then, she forgot all about it and I'm free!!

YEA! ******** RIGHT!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:02 pm
ahahaha ya and now my mom thinks im wierd
sweatdrop
lol its really sad  

bubbliciousxqt

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:51 pm
Oh crappers, I was almost busted this weekend @__@ I brought Gravitation to Phillip island along with another manga.. and I went into the bathroom to brush my hair. when I come out, my manga is on the couch. This is a very small room, and my family is digging stuff out of my bag, about two feet away from yaoi. O__O And I was like: "OMG what are you doing!?"
"We need to borrow your bag when we go to see the penguins..."
gonk I grabbed my books and hid them in my bunk bed. very quickly. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:49 am
*Crosses fingers.* As of yet I've not been caught reading Yaoi, but now that I live on my own that isn't to much of a risk. Course I can't say that I don't think I would die if someone caught me. It is something that I enjoy and they don't have like it o.o;.  

Lady_Death21

[~Sakura.Ai~]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:16 am
I have never being caught, but if that ever happens I'm pretty sure my Mom would totally send me to a convent or something like that. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:12 am
i dont have to hide it. my mom will buy me what ever i want and she never questions it.i dont think she knows what it is but if she ever found out i dont think she would care.  

ClumzyKittenz

Hybrid Hallow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:56 am
Mom and my brother know I like shounen-ai, they even enjoy watching Gravitation, but I don't think they realize my taste goes somewhere further. Never got caught watching yaoi or reading yaoi manga.
I don't really know what to do.. I feel the urge to draw yaoi fanarts and manga.. but I always share what I work with mom and my brother 'cause we're really close and I don't know how they would take a pervert mind like me when they don't like this kind of stuff :S  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games