Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EzalMezal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:36 pm
I cried during Pokemon the first movie, wanted to cry after L died in Death Note, and I cried for Sailor Moon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:38 pm
Me cried in Naruto at several parts, like Garra's past. crying  

Wolgang Kyubi

Nanaki kibimo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:24 am
i dont wanna seem like a wussie or anything but in naruto when zabuza died made me cry.zabuza is my favorite character hands up.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:05 am
I don't know if any1 saw this but in SaiKano when Akemi dies after being blown to bits was really horrible. I couldn't even finish watching the series even tho it was so good.

And Chrno Crusade, the end of the anime was too too sad

As you can tell, I don't like it when they die crying sweatdrop  

Aileo

Premium Lunatic

11,225 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Keloid Berry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:42 pm
Grave of the fireflies crying so sad... the end of cowboy bebop still gets me. and Voices of a distant star. i didnt cry, but its realllly depressing...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Ouran High host Club! sweatdrop
Shuddup, I know im lame -_-*  

-Saishi no Chishio-

Airesu Hana-chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:03 pm
defenitly fushigi yugi
almost everything by yuu watase hahaha
i just recently finished cere;celestial legend today, the manga
i cried during that
ive probly cried in every single anime hahaha
except xxx holic and doll lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:04 pm
-Saishi no Chishio-
Ouran High host Club! sweatdrop
Shuddup, I know im lame -_-*

hahaha your not the only one
dont worry about it xD  

Airesu Hana-chan

Keloid Berry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:17 pm
Ouran gets sad?!? im only at the beginning of the manga, but its so funny! awww  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:20 pm
Grave of the fireflies, a great classic into the history of Japan's people during the war.

. . . Crying is manly.  

Variability

Drakonis6669

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:41 am
well i will admit that Samuri X Reflections i cried like a baby at how that ended as well as the ending to Chrono Crusade, i mean man what kind of ending was that, fitting but still jeeezzzz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:56 am
I cried in only one anime so far and that's Elfen Lied it was so sad at the end. crying  

sassy_3000

Sinmodonly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:11 pm
Samurai X, both of the ova's got a tear from me. Sailor Moon in some parts, the ending of season 1 and such.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:49 am
DEFINITELY Kanon 06... God, that certain character dying really did a number on me.... I didn't watch that anime for weeks when I watch that episode... And it wasn't even the climax yet, sadness just kept on coming...  

Verseus

Acarian

6,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:55 pm
For Some reason in Second grade I laughed in the Mew Two returns movie when Ash got turned into stone...I thought that he fell asleep with his eyes open and all grey...and I thought when all the pokemon cried, the tears were all sparkly...I was a weird child back then...and then my friend told me that i would cry watching Fruits Basket...I did, but that was a fluke..I was eating wasabi at the last episode...so THAT DIDN'T COUNT!!! and then grave of the fireflys I watched when I was really young and I didn't understand it back then so I didn't cry in that. So basicly I didn't really cry in any anime yet. I'm such a heartless geek. XD  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games