Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:59 am
I think that was already brought up before...
If I were you, I'd lock the one with the least # of posts. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:36 am
Durza the Shade
I have just realized that we have two threads about doing badly on chair tests, and I can't decide whether to lock the more recent one, because the subjects are a bit different. Here they are:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=138962

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=159958

What do you guys think?

I asked about this earlier and no one responded . . . i think it's fair that the one that was created first should stay since in reality the second one was the repeat one.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:23 am
i'd say, keep theEver totally bomb one...

it's title is more directly related to the BNG and it's first post is more descriptive about what happened than the other one....

but thats my opinion  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:34 pm
Silver- thanks for deleting that kissing thread. I knew we had a thread already about that but I couldn't remember the name of it nor could i find it. And shouldn't the what marching style do you march thread really go under marching band discussion?

And the bombing the test thing is up to Durza . . . heh . . . sweatdrop

Anyone saved the guild banners by happen of chance?
sweatdrop
It seems my image hosting went down and then deleted all the files I had saved on there . . . and I can't find the banners on my computer . . . x__X;  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:47 pm
Masquanade
Silver- thanks for deleting that kissing thread. I knew we had a thread already about that but I couldn't remember the name of it nor could i find it. And shouldn't the what marching style do you march thread really go under marching band discussion?

sweatdrop
It seems my image hosting went down and then deleted all the files I had saved on there . . . and I can't find the banners on my computer . . . x__X;

Did the site itself go down, or did you just exceed monthly bandwidth?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:25 pm
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade

sweatdrop

no the site itself went down
and then it came back up
and all my pictures were gone  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:31 pm
Masquanade
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade

sweatdrop

no the site itself went down
and then it came back up
and all my pictures were gone

eek this aint good... I didn't have any of them saved either. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:57 pm
I checked up on things with that image server and it seems the free users was getting out of hand and they were switching servers and everyone who had a free account had all their images deleted without any warning . . . sadly I do not have them saved on my computer . . . T__T So . . . whee?

And I won't be using that image hosting people again  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:22 pm
You should have used photobucket 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:11 pm
RinoaHeartilly
I don't really like photobucket
And I really liked Iownjoo (the people I was using) and then you know . . . it went down and destoryed all my pictures . . . so yeah I think I will be using photobucket from now on  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:16 pm
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
And I really liked Iownjoo (the people I was using) and then you know . . . it went down and destoryed all my pictures . . . so yeah I think I will be using photobucket from now on

biggrin

It might be wise to do something about the home page... I don't think we'll be getting any of the other banners any time soon whee sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:18 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly

biggrin

It might be wise to do something about the home page... I don't think we'll be getting any of the other banners any time soon whee sad

O__O; Will do!

I was thinking creating a thread and ask the members to help donate for new banners. The banners we used to have costed between 300-400g each so . . . hmmm  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:30 pm
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly

biggrin

O__O; Will do!

I was thinking creating a thread and ask the members to help donate for new banners. The banners we used to have costed between 300-400g each so . . . hmmm

gah x_x I still haven't uploaded the banners i made whee

Here we go~!

User Image
User Image

At least it's a start whee They look kinda nasty tho... sry sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:14 pm
Masquanade
Durza the Shade
I have just realized that we have two threads about doing badly on chair tests, and I can't decide whether to lock the more recent one, because the subjects are a bit different. Here they are:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=138962

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=159958

What do you guys think?

I asked about this earlier and no one responded . . . i think it's fair that the one that was created first should stay since in reality the second one was the repeat one.

You did? Okay, well, I've got two votes for the newer one and one for the older one . . . I like the newer one better, frankly. It seems to me to be better organized, it has a poll, and more people have posted there. Sorry, gost_in_the_circuts!  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:42 am
*pumps life into admin thread*

So . . . whee? You know we're about to hit 1,000 members . . . make sure you know who it is. 3nodding

So how is everyone? I'm enjoying my Mardi Gras vacaction right now. (And good thing about it is we don't march in any of the parades this year)  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games