Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:35 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Raph would wait quietly with Nira.

Nira sighed and swayed in place for a few moments before pausing and turning to grin at Raph. "Hungry?" She asks almost teasingly as she starts giggling and humming and she begins to wonder off to a building that was the second building down from where Xena was.

"More than I want ta admit." he said. Raph wanted to stay put, but Raph had never been good at following orders, no matter how much he loved that person. Also, he didn't want Nira to wonder off and get hurt by someone who may be still living, so he followed after her to see what she was up to.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Nira sighed and swayed in place for a few moments before pausing and turning to grin at Raph. "Hungry?" She asks almost teasingly as she starts giggling and humming and she begins to wonder off to a building that was the second building down from where Xena was.

"More than I want ta admit." he said. Raph wanted to stay put, but Raph had never been good at following orders, no matter how much he loved that person. Also, he didn't want Nira to wonder off and get hurt by someone who may be still living, so he followed after her to see what she was up to.

Nira glanced behind her and laughed happily. Clapping. Glad that he was following. "We feed and not be hungry around small fleshy. No skeles at quiet place either. Win, yes?" She grinned and resumed her humming and she walked towards the building and tilted her head at it. Listening. Catching a living scent on the wind. "We make sure fleshy not with small one....then we eat them if they're not."  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:55 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Nira glanced behind her and laughed happily. Clapping. Glad that he was following. "We feed and not be hungry around small fleshy. No skeles at quiet place either. Win, yes?" She grinned and resumed her humming and she walked towards the building and tilted her head at it. Listening. Catching a living scent on the wind. "We make sure fleshy not with small one....then we eat them if they're not."

"Nira, I don't wanna kill someone innocent just ta eat." Raph said as he followed her. "I didn't do it in tha city, don't plan on doin it here."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"Nira, I don't wanna kill someone innocent just ta eat." Raph said as he followed her. "I didn't do it in tha city, don't plan on doin it here."

"There is no guilty, no innocent. Eat or be eaten. Survive or die. They are the prey and we are the hunters. Eat or starve." She said seriously am she turned to face him with a slight grin. "Nira will kill then. Not Raph. Nira will bring flesh back for Raph." She turned back around and wondered off into the building with her humming.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:09 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"There is no guilty, no innocent. Eat or be eaten. Survive or die. They are the prey and we are the hunters. Eat or starve." She said seriously am she turned to face him with a slight grin. "Nira will kill then. Not Raph. Nira will bring flesh back for Raph." She turned back around and wondered off into the building with her humming.

"Nira, that don't make it better." Raph said as he followed after her. "Nira, I don't want you to kill someone just so we can eat. We can grab a deer or a fish, or somethin!" he exclaimed. He didn't want to have to drag Nira away from there, but he didn't want an innocent person's life on his conscious. "I mean, c'mon, what would Zoey and Donnie think. Right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:23 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Raph just nodded a bit and continued on his search.
Xena followed along until she noticed Nira walking towards a building closest to them, indicating that she found their special kid. "Hooooooold on a moment, Nira." She said before she went in between Nira and the building. "Before we go rushing off like that, we need to think on how to approach this. If this kid's as smart as Donnie is fine and dandy, but we can't ignore that she's a child. We don't know how she would react to you and Raph with the two of you being zombies. Just walking up to her and being all like 'Hey, we need you to come with us because some psychic zombie kid just knows.' isn't gonna win her over." She frowned. That and she didn't want a repeat of the incident at the grocery store back at New York. She then looked at Raph. "I think it would be better if I went to her. Between the three of us, she probably feel more relieved to see someone not a zombie, no offense of course. You and Nira wait here." She then looked at Nira. "Okay, Little Miss Jean Grey, where exactly in that building is this kid hiding in?

Nira backed up towards Raph as Xena got between her and the building. Tilting her head as Xena spoke, she would sigh and look up towards the second floor of the department store and pointed to a window. "Listen. There." She murmured, sighing. "Hunting. In there."
Xena glanced towards the second floor of the department store, before she gave a nod to Nira and Raph. "Alright. You two wait here." She then would head inside the building.

Once inside the store, Xena would come across what looked like a war zone on the first floor. Traps had been trigged and zombies either laid dead or were pinned down by tarps or nets. She would get up to the second floor where it would be much the same only it seemed that not all traps had been set off. Xena would have to carefully avoid the ones not yet set off and make her way towards the soft scuffling around that could be heard somewhere on this floor.
"This kid's definitely watched Home Alone..." Xena murmured as she looked around inside the store at the sight before her. It was a good thing that Raph and Nira stayed outside. She carefully made her way to the second floor, which turned out to look much like a war zone as well, only to find that there were some traps that haven't been triggered. "Hello?" She called out upon hearing the soft scuffling around as she cautiously moved to avoid the traps that haven't been set off.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:53 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"Nira, that don't make it better." Raph said as he followed after her. "Nira, I don't want you to kill someone just so we can eat. We can grab a deer or a fish, or somethin!" he exclaimed. He didn't want to have to drag Nira away from there, but he didn't want an innocent person's life on his conscious. "I mean, c'mon, what would Zoey and Donnie think. Right?"

Nira rounded on him with a damn near feral hiss. "Nira.....hungry. Nira will eat. Raph can starve! Let me hunt!" She growled, glaring. "Nira and Raph can't survive forever on quiet place food. Will only bring more skeles! Skeles came for Raph and Nira, cause Raph, Nira, and creepy tall hats are different from other dead ones!" Nira snapped, stomping her feet in a huff and she stormed over and placed his hand just above her heart. He would feel, however faint and slow, a heartbeat. She left his hand there for a few moments then moved his hand to wherever his own heart was located. Same. Thing. "We breath, eat, and sleep.....other dead ones groan and moan and pretend and hunt. No thoughts. No thumping in chest. Nothing but eat, eat, and eat. Never full. We get full." Nira explained much more calmly now as she let his hand go and stepped back. "Raph wait here. Nira will hunt. Hunt and eat here....no skeles at quiet place. No skeles at quiet place.....Zoey safe. And if Zoey safe......Raph family safe too."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Raph just nodded a bit and continued on his search.
Xena followed along until she noticed Nira walking towards a building closest to them, indicating that she found their special kid. "Hooooooold on a moment, Nira." She said before she went in between Nira and the building. "Before we go rushing off like that, we need to think on how to approach this. If this kid's as smart as Donnie is fine and dandy, but we can't ignore that she's a child. We don't know how she would react to you and Raph with the two of you being zombies. Just walking up to her and being all like 'Hey, we need you to come with us because some psychic zombie kid just knows.' isn't gonna win her over." She frowned. That and she didn't want a repeat of the incident at the grocery store back at New York. She then looked at Raph. "I think it would be better if I went to her. Between the three of us, she probably feel more relieved to see someone not a zombie, no offense of course. You and Nira wait here." She then looked at Nira. "Okay, Little Miss Jean Grey, where exactly in that building is this kid hiding in?

Nira backed up towards Raph as Xena got between her and the building. Tilting her head as Xena spoke, she would sigh and look up towards the second floor of the department store and pointed to a window. "Listen. There." She murmured, sighing. "Hunting. In there."
Xena glanced towards the second floor of the department store, before she gave a nod to Nira and Raph. "Alright. You two wait here." She then would head inside the building.

Once inside the store, Xena would come across what looked like a war zone on the first floor. Traps had been trigged and zombies either laid dead or were pinned down by tarps or nets. She would get up to the second floor where it would be much the same only it seemed that not all traps had been set off. Xena would have to carefully avoid the ones not yet set off and make her way towards the soft scuffling around that could be heard somewhere on this floor.
"This kid's definitely watched Home Alone..." Xena murmured as she looked around inside the store at the sight before her. It was a good thing that Raph and Nira stayed outside. She carefully made her way to the second floor, which turned out to look much like a war zone as well, only to find that there were some traps that haven't been triggered. "Hello?" She called out upon hearing the soft scuffling around as she cautiously moved to avoid the traps that haven't been set off.

The kid stopped what she was doing, having heard Xena. With her heart racing, the kid quietly knelt down to pick up the broken pipe she had and quickly packed up her bag and scampered off as quietly as possible to another room. One she had barricaded. With the grace of a young gymnastics, she climbed over her own obstacles and crawled through a small enough gap in the barricade.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:17 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
The kid stopped what she was doing, having heard Xena. With her heart racing, the kid quietly knelt down to pick up the broken pipe she had and quickly packed up her bag and scampered off as quietly as possible to another room. One she had barricaded. With the grace of a young gymnastics, she climbed over her own obstacles and crawled through a small enough gap in the barricade.
"Wait! I mean no harm!" She called out as she heard the faint sound of footsteps heading for another room. "I'm not a zombie. I'm not here to hurt you. Just here to find supplies, that's all." She slowly and cautiously followed the kid's footsteps.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
"Wait! I mean no harm!" She called out as she heard the faint sound of footsteps heading for another room. "I'm not a zombie. I'm not here to hurt you. Just here to find supplies, that's all." She slowly and cautiously followed the kid's footsteps.

"Then get your supplies a-and go away!" The kid finally called out, trying to sound as brave as she could for a kid her age. Though it was easy to hear the slight tint of fear. For all she knew, Xena could be a Pretender.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:57 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

"Then get your supplies a-and go away!" The kid finally called out, trying to sound as brave as she could for a kid her age. Though it was easy to hear the slight tint of fear. For all she knew, Xena could be a Pretender.
"Kinda hard to get to supplies when you got the place set up like a scene from Home Alone." Xena noted the tint of fear in the girl's voice, which had her frown. Surviving in an apocalypse as a child was a rough life indeed. Especially when they're having to put their trust on adult at their own risk if they're good or bad. Drawing the sai Raph gave her, she took a moment to p***k her finger to the point of drawing blood. Smearing the middle tip with her own blood, she tossed it towards where the kid was, low enough for it to skid across the floor close enough for the kid to reach. "Is this the blood of the dead or the living?" She asked the child. If this child was as smart as Nira claimed her to be, she was certain she could figure it out.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

"Kinda hard to get to supplies when you got the place set up like a scene from Home Alone." Xena noted the tint of fear in the girl's voice, which had her frown. Surviving in an apocalypse as a child was a rough life indeed. Especially when they're having to put their trust on adult at their own risk if they're good or bad. Drawing the sai Raph gave her, she took a moment to p***k her finger to the point of drawing blood. Smearing the middle tip with her own blood, she tossed it towards where the kid was, low enough for it to skid across the floor close enough for the kid to reach. "Is this the blood of the dead or the living?" She asked the child. If this child was as smart as Nira claimed her to be, she was certain she could figure it out.

The kid stared at the weapon the gap in her barricade with a gulp. It was red blood. Living blood. "Stay where you are! I-I'm coming out." She took a few deep breaths and tried to calm her racing heart as she reached through and dropped her pipe first before crawling out. With a huff, she brushed down her outfit and brushed her reddish orange hued hair from her face before she looked up at Xena with violet colored eyes as she picked up both weapons. The kid couldn't have been any older than 10, 11 years old tops. "Names Natalia. And FYI....Home Alone and Home Alone 2, are the best movies ever."  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:14 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Nira rounded on him with a damn near feral hiss. "Nira.....hungry. Nira will eat. Raph can starve! Let me hunt!" She growled, glaring. "Nira and Raph can't survive forever on quiet place food. Will only bring more skeles! Skeles came for Raph and Nira, cause Raph, Nira, and creepy tall hats are different from other dead ones!" Nira snapped, stomping her feet in a huff and she stormed over and placed his hand just above her heart. He would feel, however faint and slow, a heartbeat. She left his hand there for a few moments then moved his hand to wherever his own heart was located. Same. Thing. "We breath, eat, and sleep.....other dead ones groan and moan and pretend and hunt. No thoughts. No thumping in chest. Nothing but eat, eat, and eat. Never full. We get full." Nira explained much more calmly now as she let his hand go and stepped back. "Raph wait here. Nira will hunt. Hunt and eat here....no skeles at quiet place. No skeles at quiet place.....Zoey safe. And if Zoey safe......Raph family safe too."

He didn't want to have to fight Nira. She was a kid and he really didn't want to hurt her, but she wasn't leaving him much of a choice. When she rounded on him and started growling, he started to get angry and got ready to start yelling back, but then she grabbed his hand and placed it on her chest. The faint beating almost made him snatch away in surprise. And....she could breath? She could get full? He heard her and then shook his head and after she dropped his hand, he took hers and put it to his chest over his heart. There was no beating. He wasn't breathing. "We are different. Tha ones a us that become sentient, but I can't breath. I can't get full. The skeles may be after us cause we different, or because, you are. Nira....ya still livin. Ya never tol me. I mean, ain't like I check for heartbeats. No wonder tha other zombies scared. They dunno what ta make a ya." he dropped her hand. "Finley, I dunno what makes em different sides bein sentient, but there's gotta be somethin special bein that he's been round for over a hundred years and isn't totally roted away. Yeah, he looks like tha crypt keeper, but he's not like a walkin skeleton." Raph shook his head. He was babbling like Donnie. "As for me. I dunno. Everyday it's like I feel myself decayin and it's.....it's not great.....I'm forgettin things and I dunno if maybe I ain't much different from tha other zombies and I'm just gonna rot away. Feels like I'm goin brain first." He sighed and looked back at Nira. "Kid, I don't beg for s**t. Ya know this, but I'm BEGGIN ya, please, if there's an innocent person here, please, don't eat em. I'll take ya inta tha city after we leave here and we'll hunt all ya want there. ********, I'll help ya."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:18 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

The kid stared at the weapon the gap in her barricade with a gulp. It was red blood. Living blood. "Stay where you are! I-I'm coming out." She took a few deep breaths and tried to calm her racing heart as she reached through and dropped her pipe first before crawling out. With a huff, she brushed down her outfit and brushed her reddish orange hued hair from her face before she looked up at Xena with violet colored eyes as she picked up both weapons. The kid couldn't have been any older than 10, 11 years old tops. "Names Natalia. And FYI....Home Alone and Home Alone 2, are the best movies ever."
Xena gave a nod as she watched the kid come out from her hiding place. She moment to examine the girl while holding her hands up to show that she wasn't going to harm her. "Good to know Macaulay Culkin taught you well." She said. "Natalia, huh? Nice name. I'm Xena, though where are your parents? Have you been living here all this time?" She asked with a frown.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash