Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. That don't sound much better at all." Mikey said making a face. "I know it's silly, and it's not right to put it all on him like this, but I kinda hope Donnie finds a way to fix all this." he said rubbing the back of his head.
"Yeah...definitely isn't no fun." She said with a sigh before she then listened. "There's no wrong in hoping for all of this to get fixed. Donnie may not be a miracle worker, but I know he'll try everything in his power to help Raph. This world doesn't seem to have a whole lot of magic-users and supernatural beings like my parents. The Raph in my world is a zombie as well, but he was easily accepted...and the Donnie in my world is currently a ghost."

"Wow, Dudette. You know a lot of dead turtles." Mikey said looking a little worried.
"Alot of races really. Where I'm from, races of all kinds coexist. There's a bar in the middle of a forest that everyone drops by at. It's not really just your typical bar either. It's been home to many that find their way there. We have a med lab, tech lab, and all that in the basement level. My uncle built most of that stuff back when he and my aunt were together. I haven't really seen much of him though...think maybe once or twice." She said as she looked at Mikey.

"Sorry to hear that. Maybe you'll get to see him again though." he said optimistically.
"Maybe. I've heard alot of stuff about him, some bad, some good. I've heard that he and Daddy were rivals, yet became close like brothers." She said. "My aunt is the one who not only founded the town I'm from, but she's also the owner of the bar. I haven't seen much of her either...the last I saw her, she told me news about my father...how he's back, yet another side to him is in full control." There was a sadden look in her eyes. She hated thinking about how the Donnie in her world had murdered Danni with the Loc-Nar, and had used her to get back at her mother. "It's really complicated when it comes to my dads. They're both ghosts that had shared a body."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. That don't sound much better at all." Mikey said making a face. "I know it's silly, and it's not right to put it all on him like this, but I kinda hope Donnie finds a way to fix all this." he said rubbing the back of his head.
"Yeah...definitely isn't no fun." She said with a sigh before she then listened. "There's no wrong in hoping for all of this to get fixed. Donnie may not be a miracle worker, but I know he'll try everything in his power to help Raph. This world doesn't seem to have a whole lot of magic-users and supernatural beings like my parents. The Raph in my world is a zombie as well, but he was easily accepted...and the Donnie in my world is currently a ghost."

"Wow, Dudette. You know a lot of dead turtles." Mikey said looking a little worried.
"Alot of races really. Where I'm from, races of all kinds coexist. There's a bar in the middle of a forest that everyone drops by at. It's not really just your typical bar either. It's been home to many that find their way there. We have a med lab, tech lab, and all that in the basement level. My uncle built most of that stuff back when he and my aunt were together. I haven't really seen much of him though...think maybe once or twice." She said as she looked at Mikey.

"Sorry to hear that. Maybe you'll get to see him again though." he said optimistically.
"Maybe. I've heard alot of stuff about him, some bad, some good. I've heard that he and Daddy were rivals, yet became close like brothers." She said. "My aunt is the one who not only founded the town I'm from, but she's also the owner of the bar. I haven't seen much of her either...the last I saw her, she told me news about my father...how he's back, yet another side to him is in full control." There was a sadden look in her eyes. She hated thinking about how the Donnie in her world had murdered Danni with the Loc-Nar, and had used her to get back at her mother. "It's really complicated when it comes to my dads. They're both ghosts that had shared a body."

"Hey, you should write a journal and publish it. Your life sounds like a soap opera. I'm sorry to hear about your Dad......I guess? I'm not sure how.......Yeah. Sorry." sweatdrop  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Hey, you should write a journal and publish it. Your life sounds like a soap opera. I'm sorry to hear about your Dad......I guess? I'm not sure how.......Yeah. Sorry." sweatdrop
"Yeah, in normal eyes, it looks more like he's got a split personality...but it's alot more complex. Mom, on the other hand, was an experimental hybrid of a werewolf and a kitsune. She was formerly human a long time ago." She then shook her head. "Heh, if I publish it, they would think of it as nothing more than fiction."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:52 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah, in normal eyes, it looks more like he's got a split personality...but it's alot more complex. Mom, on the other hand, was an experimental hybrid of a werewolf and a kitsune. She was formerly human a long time ago." She then shook her head. "Heh, if I publish it, they would think of it as nothing more than fiction."

"Wow. That all sounds wild. Your parents sound like they had one hell of a time." he said nodding. He then chuckled. "Hey, either way, I think you'd make a mint!"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Wow. That all sounds wild. Your parents sound like they had one hell of a time." he said nodding. He then chuckled. "Hey, either way, I think you'd make a mint!"
"You think so?" She asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Absolutely, Dudette. Hell, Donnie's got April's old typewriter in the attic. She use to keep a diary from time to time." Mikey said smiling.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:16 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Absolutely, Dudette. Hell, Donnie's got April's old typewriter in the attic. She use to keep a diary from time to time." Mikey said smiling.
"I'll think about it." She said with a chuckle. "I see you and Yumi having the time of your lives making those pancakes."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'll think about it." She said with a chuckle. "I see you and Yumi having the time of your lives making those pancakes."

"Yeah. She's a good kid. Maybe she can be a baker when she grows up. ......Can she grow up?" he asked.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:41 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. She's a good kid. Maybe she can be a baker when she grows up. ......Can she grow up?" he asked.
"I think so. She was created in a lab using mine and Raph's DNA, though my ghost DNA and Raph's zombie DNA didn't mix well so the ghost side is removed, leaving her to be more zombie than ghost." Xena said with a frown. "She only knew us through implanted memories, but I'm glad to have found her. She's been excited with wanting to stay with me and Raph as well as getting to know you all as well as my family."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I think so. She was created in a lab using mine and Raph's DNA, though my ghost DNA and Raph's zombie DNA didn't mix well so the ghost side is removed, leaving her to be more zombie than ghost." Xena said with a frown. "She only knew us through implanted memories, but I'm glad to have found her. She's been excited with wanting to stay with me and Raph as well as getting to know you all as well as my family."

"Wow. That's something." Mikey said nodding. "Well, we totally love having her around." He said smiling.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Wow. That's something." Mikey said nodding. "Well, we totally love having her around." He said smiling.
"I'm glad too. We were concerned with how Leo was going to take it with her having zombie DNA as well...especially knowing how he was with Raph prior to coming here." She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm glad too. We were concerned with how Leo was going to take it with her having zombie DNA as well...especially knowing how he was with Raph prior to coming here." She said.

"Leo was just worried about Master Splinter and us. He wouldn't have made Raph stay away if he'd known how in control he is." Mikey said.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Leo was just worried about Master Splinter and us. He wouldn't have made Raph stay away if he'd known how in control he is." Mikey said.
"He was already in control when I first met him." She said. "He's been helping Finley and his zombie buddies at the graveyard, though I really don't trust Finley, regardless of how much of a 'friend' Raph considers him to be. He's the one who started this whole zombie apocalypse to begin with."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:35 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"He was already in control when I first met him." She said. "He's been helping Finley and his zombie buddies at the graveyard, though I really don't trust Finley, regardless of how much of a 'friend' Raph considers him to be. He's the one who started this whole zombie apocalypse to begin with."

"So why is Raph friends with him if he started this whole thing?" Mikey asked in confusion. "He got Raph brain washed or something?"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"So why is Raph friends with him if he started this whole thing?" Mikey asked in confusion. "He got Raph brain washed or something?"
"I really don't know. I don't know if it's because he helped him control his hunger or because of the fact that he's a fellow zombie and sentient. Regardless, I really don't trust the guy. He doesn't care what happens to the living, only things that matters to him are his fellow zombies. If Raph haven't been turned, he wouldn't have gotten Finley's interest to begin with." Xena said with a frown.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games