Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:27 pm
Haru Yates

Jimmy:Looks like you all made it back fine, good I was worried about you when you went into that map unplanned.
Alex:Yeah you probably should have said something about that beforehand.
Tona:But everything was fine and I already feel a lot stronger from the soumamori  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:38 pm
Xa44

Jimmy:Looks like you all made it back fine, good I was worried about you when you went into that map unplanned.
Alex:Yeah you probably should have said something about that beforehand.
Tona:But everything was fine and I already feel a lot stronger from the soumamori
Strikxr

Shiki: Stronger? Stronger how?
Kengo: … *waiting to hear Tona's answer*

[if I'm offline lots over these next 2 weeks again, it's because of halloween cosplays]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:59 pm
Haru Yates

Tona:I'm not exactly sure but I can tell that my magical abilitys have been enhanced  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:28 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Tona:I'm not exactly sure but I can tell that my magical abilitys have been enhanced

Shiki: Really? That's so cool, Tona! I wonder what will happen when I get mine back!
Kengo: *looks at Jimmy* Did you know that the map would draw us in like that?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:39 pm
Haru Yates

Jimmy:why yes of course I know manny things about Timmy and his tricks, he has used those maps to trap people manny times in the past thankfully I know a counter to this magic
Tona:Really? Can you show me this trick it seams as though it may be useful
Timmy:Er umm well you see it is a very dangerous spell so it would be safer if you didn't
Tona:That doesn't really make sense but ok?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:26 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

Jimmy:why yes of course I know manny things about Timmy and his tricks, he has used those maps to trap people manny times in the past thankfully I know a counter to this magic
Tona:Really? Can you show me this trick it seams as though it may be useful
Timmy:Er umm well you see it is a very dangerous spell so it would be safer if you didn't
Tona:That doesn't really make sense but ok?

Kengo: *upon hearing that Jimmy did know about the map and didn't do anything to warn them about it before they got sucked in, eye twitches, glares at Jimmy from behind his goggles* ... *upon hearing that the spell is dangerous and that it wound be safer if Tona didn't know, @ Jimmy* Maybe you could explain what that's supposed to mean and let us decide for ourselves whether the risk of danger is worth it or not.
Shiki: *stands beside Kengo and crosses his arms*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:52 pm
Haru Yates

Jimmy:its something I would rather not talk about, anyway you all have been gone a long time you should go rest befor going back in the map
Alex:...
Tona:right, well food does sound nice and alex you probably need to recharge so lets go somewhere
Alex:..that good with all of you  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:01 pm
Strikxr
Xa44
Jimmy:its something I would rather not talk about, anyway you all have been gone a long time you should go rest befor going back in the map
Alex:...
Tona:right, well food does sound nice and alex you probably need to recharge so lets go somewhere
Alex:..that good with all of you

Shiki: *@Tona* Ha! You just saw a bloodied corpse and you still have an appetite? Well, wait for me cuz I'm hungry too! And Autumn hasn't spoken all day! She must be too hungry to speak.
Kengo: Wait. *@Jimmy* What do you mean "go back"? If you're saying that our other soumamoris are in that map as well, then I'd at least like to know where we'll end up and what I can expect to find there prior to making the jump! *watching Jimmy distrustfully*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:18 pm
Haru Yates

Jimmy:*glares back*ah yes well about that, where you touch the map is where you will land, now go with your friends have some fun or something
Tona:I'm trying to forget about that part and I haven't eaten since yesterday and that was a lot of walking and... I just want food
Alex:you also didn't really look at him. So because there isn't time for me to hunt and I actually need to think about power usage we need to go out somewhere any ideas(#notsponsered)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:28 pm
Strikxr

Also now is the time to jump back into doing things and start being more active, we are at an intermission and now is the time where you can fill in some backstorys or subplots you wanna do and nothing befor this will matter that much in the long run  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:25 pm
Xa44
(#notsponsered)
lol

[Stupid question: Kengo's goggles are tinted, so did Jimmy just glare back because he had actually noticed that Kengo was glaring, or did he glare back because Kengo isn't really hiding the fact that he doesn't trust Jimmy? (i.e. Kengo's attitude.)]

Shiki: *leans closer to Kengo to nudge him and whisper* He's giving you a dirty look.
Kengo: *fully aware of the look, crosses arms and continues to view Jimmy with suspicion* ...
Shiki: Well, standing here won't fill our stomachs, so let's go get some food! *grabs Kengo by the arm and starts guiding him away (which forces Kengo to break eye-contact with Jimmy as he is ushered out), but pauses momentarily to ask Jimmy* Uh, which way's the chow again?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:55 pm
Haru Yates

(Uhhhh(forgot about the goggles soooooo))
Alex:don't worry we know places*glares at jimmy for a moment*
Tona:well lets get going*starts walking off, alex follows*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:53 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

(Uhhhh(forgot about the goggles soooooo))
Alex:don't worry we know places*glares at jimmy for a moment*
Tona:well lets get going*starts walking off, alex follows*

[In that case, we'll say it was because of Kengo's (rude) attitude! wink ]

Shiki: Eh? Now you're giving a dirty--
Kengo: *Interrupts* Just move, Shiki. *shoves Shiki*
Shiki: Ok, ok, I'm movin', I'm movin. Lead the way, Alex!

[I'd better get back to working on that cosplay of mine again now...]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:36 pm
Haru Yates

*alex&tona leads the party to a restaurant*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:35 pm
Xa44
*alex&tona leads the party to a restaurant*

Shiki: *follows Alex & Tona inside* Sooo... What kinda food they got here?
Kengo: ... *looking around*  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games