Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:12 am
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja scowled at him, "The only reason you picked my side was because it was the right thing. You don't care about me or anyone else in the slightest, you just care about results."

She pulled her horse closer to her, "Don't forget that I saved you from being poisoned, getting raped at a brothel, oh and don't forget the snake I killed before it bit one of your men."

"Do me a favor, don't treat me like I'm some delicate flower, I can handle myself." she jumped off her horse and ran into the forest.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:22 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa listened and nodded gently as she spoke, closing his eyes as he did so. He didn't respond at first when she leaped off her horse and took off into the forest. When he opened his eyes he took a deep breath and noticed the empty saddle, not that the noise from before hadn't given away what she had done.

"I don't see the problem with caring about results in a time of war." He muttered. He then moved to slide onto her horse and draw his spear out from the sheathe on his own horse, spinning it in hand as he looked at the direction she had gone off to. "I didn't forget any of those, though they are slightly out of order chronologically speaking. Horrible listing skills."

Tousa led his horse off the road and tied it to a low hanging branch. "And I'm going to warn you now. You gave me permission to have my type of fun so you only have yourself to blame for this." His gaze flitted to the direction she took, that sinister smile and look in his eye appearing across his features. "Time to see if I can't teach an animal some obedience."

He slammed his heels into the horses flanks and laid low to the horses back as he took off into the forest after Anja, spear at the ready. He knew she would hear him coming long before he would see her, but that was the challenge for him... And the reason why he was going to enjoy this a lot more than she might have expected.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:52 pm
Kami GearX

Anja made sure to keep within earshot of him, so she heard everything, "Obedience? This should be fun." she kept out of sight, hearing all of his movements. Once the trees and branches got hick, she climbed up one and took up residency. She kept her footsteps light and didn't brush up against anything. No noise making for her. She threw a pebble in one direction and took off in another  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:53 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

It did not take long for Tousa to stop his horse and check for Anja's tracks, his horse, now giddy with the thrill of the run, prancing about in circles as he looked around after he glanced at the tracks. Where had she gone? It was clear she had gone in this direction.

However the problem was, is that the tracks just ended here and did not go back in any particular direction. While he was scanning around at head level he didn't even to bother to glance up, despite his prey being directly overhead. "Alright Tousa... Where did she go? Think for a moment on everything she has shown you."

Tousa's brow creased as he thought about what skills of nature she had shown him. She was good at blending into the forest which was fine, but it didn't explain the disappearance of her tracks. She had hopped into a tree once before. His gaze shifted upwards slowly, as if the idea was just dawning on him.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:45 am
Kami GearX

Anja smirked as he took forever to figure out that she was in a tree. Talk about slow. How had he captured her before? Okay that was completely different. He had dogs and many men. Anja began to careful go from branch to branch, making sure she didn't make any noise. She wore very thin soled shoes. Helped her latch onto the tree better.

Anja easily got away from him, and to make things interesting, she blew a leaf over to him that would tickle his nose.

[what if he were attacked by a bear while looking for her? And she comes in and rescues him. And she'll call him a damsel in distress! xD]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:01 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa turned his horse around one more time before a leaf gently touched at his nose. She was playing with him wasn't she? Did that mean she had heard his plan? Or was she just trying to play a prank on him? Either way he would find her.

He turned the horse in the direction where the leaf had come from. He had slowed the horse to a walk rather than a blind charge, looking carefully for Anja. However he shouldn't go far from the tethered horse.

With a sigh he turned his horse back around and began to saunter it back to the other horse. When she returned to his side he would complete what he was thinking. The thought did not last long however.

A paw swiped him off his horse and sent him flying with a wheeze of breath. The horse whinnied and took off and away, the sound of clattering saddlebags touching the soft earth resounding shortly after Tousa hit and went rolling across the ground.

With a cough and a wheeze he glanced up at what had struck him with teeth bared. A bear was now rooting through Anja's horse's saddlebags looking for something. Tousa picked himself up and let out a whistle as he coughed a bit. The blow wasn't the strongest a bear would be able to hit. He had heard stories of bears being able to shatter ribs. If that was true then he had been given a light tap.

"Those are our provisions you beast." Tousa stated as he got his spear ready, the glow of magic igniting down the haft of the spear as he got ready for a fight he was at a disadvantage at.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:40 am
Kami GearX

Anja chuckled as she heard him stop and turn around. She would lay low for a while. For now she walked casually in the trees, that is, until she heard the roar of a bear. A very bad feeling came over her. What if.....as she heard the pitiful whistle she jumped down and ran towards it, transforming into her wolf form. She got there in a minute and a half only to see a bear running right for Tousa.

Horrified she let out a howl, and a snarl and charged at it. She headbutted the bear just as it was about to strike him. She went and bit it on the leg and had to duck out of the way of a swipe from its paw. She snarled some more and flicked her tail. She bared her teeth to it. The bear growled and snarled back but hesitated about attacking. Out of the corner of her eye, Anja spotted two bear cubs.

Anja looked over at them. They were so small, and if Anja took the life of their mother, they wouldn't survive. She got distracted and the bear swiped hard at her, striking her flank. She let out a yelp. Anja didn't have to look at her side to know that it was bleeding. This bear was only protecting her young. She charged and bit the stomach to try and get it to run away. She kicked and bit some more. And the bear hit back, scratching and biting her too

After a short while, the bear fled off into the forest. Anja turned to Tousa and just collapsed on her good side. The wound on her side was deep and she could feel a broken rib. This would heal, in time.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:13 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa watched as a flurry of fur and blood was splashed around. He couldn't do much to help without risking to stab Anja and so he stood by waiting, watching for an opportunity but none came throughout the fight.

When it was over the bear was running and Anja was on her side. He quickly rushed over and knelt next to her person, looking over the wound. The magic went from his spear to his hand, changing from a muddy brown color to a soft green as he moved the hand to hover over the wound.

His healing magic was weak and it would not be able to repair the damage done fully, but he was going to do his best to fix what had happened. "If you were in better condition I would make a joke about the promptness of you responding to the whistle like a good dog." He muttered.

Tousa's gaze did not leave the wounded area, his brow furrowed, and concentration fully on the task at hand. Beads of sweat began to form on his person and his breathing went from a natural pace to one of controlled, deep breathing as the magic continued to trickle out from his palm and towards her person.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:17 am
Kami GearX

Anja looked over at Tousa as she let out ragged breaths. She was tired, she hadn't fought like that in a while. That bear was tough.

Healing magic wouldn't really help her so he shouldn't be wasting his strength. She used her paw to bat him away as she went and stood up. Blood dripped from her gash to the ground as she limped away. She had to find that horse. Anja couldn't go very far and had to sit down. She began to lick her wounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:22 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa gave a grunt as he was pushed away from her and watched as she tried to get up. "Hey you idiot stop trying to move you will only make it worse! I'm trying to help you here so stop ******** moving." He yelled at her as he moved closer once again to her now sitting position.

He batted at her face with the blunt end of his spear. "Stop licking it and let me tend to it! My magic isn't strong to fix it but at least I can help accelerate the healing process a small amount. You keep doing s**t on your own like this and you're going to get yourself killed. For ******** sake making me worry... Who do you think you are?"

Tousa was muttering and doing his best to get her to stop her from licking while I also getting close enough to the wound so he could inspect and heal it as best as he could.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:29 am
Kami GearX

Anja looked at him right in the eyes. She rolled her eyes and gave him a growl. She saw a cut on his hand. She licked it, and almost right away, the cut was healing and almost gone. Her saliva had healing properties, he didn't understand it. It was nice that he was worried but he shouldn't be.

As she licked, it was getting better. It didn't sting as much. She didn't know he could use language like that.

Anja transformed back into her human form. It took most of her strength, "I'm the one.....who is worried......attracting a bear....." she flinched a few times and had to lay down, holding her side.

"You are such a.....damsel in distress, you know that." she gave him a weak smiled, "I'll be find. Go get the horse. Cause I only see one." sweat bloomed all over her skin and it was obvious she was in pain, but she tried to hide it

"These will be healed in a day. Let them be."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:49 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa's face was just sour as he watched her work after demonstrating the healing properties of her saliva. He really couldn't do much at the moment. "It was after your saddlebags." He grumbled as she laid there. His gaze shifted from her to where the horse had gone and then back to her. "You move from this spot I'll kill you myself. Don't you dare go anywhere. Not even an inch. You are my prisoner so you are my responsibility. Remember that."

With a huff he walked off, grumbling and muttering to himself under his breath. It wasn't that difficult to track where the stampeding horse had gone either. He just followed the trail of broken plants and shrubbery. "Stupid Lycan, your fault in the first place. Insulting me and then running off like that. Why can't you just act normal for once? Always have to joke around. Haha! I'm so funny and cute, look at how cute I am!" His jaw was clenched in frustration. "It's not cute. It's annoying is what it is, and it creates trouble."

Tousa saw the horse and stepped to take its reins, stabbing his spear into the ground to pet its side. "Your owner is a handful, you know that horse? She certainly never listens."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:02 pm
Kami GearX

Anja couldn't go anywhere even if she wanted to. She close her eyes but kept her ears pricked in case anything else tried to attack her. After a bit she fell asleep. The healing process speeding up as she slept.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:14 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa came back shortly to find a now sleeping Anja. His gaze shifted about and he sighed. "Guess we're making camp here." He muttered, moving to lead the horse over to his own and then gathering up his supplies to set up camp. It did not take him long to set up a campsite and once done he glanced over at Anja and scratched his head in thought for a moment.

With a sigh he moved over and inspected her wound while she was sleeping. It was already much better looking than before. "No wonder she eats so much." He stated with another sigh. He glanced around the perimeter of the camp for a moment and then gave a nod before moving to get a blanket and placing it over Anja, as well as a lifting her head and sliding a saddlebag under her head to use as a pillow. Now it was just small tasks to make the campsite cleaner and more secure, not that there was much he could do other than clear out dry plant life to use in the fire for when it came nightfall.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:18 pm
Kami GearX

When Anja woke up, the sky was glittering with millions of stars. She found a blanket over her. She yawned and sat up. She held off on the stretching as she looked around. Tousa was there tending to a fire, "Hey damsel. Whatcha doing?"

Anja crawled on her hands and knees over to him. At the same time her stomach made an unearthly sound. She was hungry

[brb]  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games