Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:33 pm
gonk Nope, I'm actually really good. I've been trying to cut back anyways. sweatdrop He walks away to take his spot and pulls a copy of the script out of his pocket to look like he was busy reviewing his lines. Leaving Jeremy to look like he was on the verge of tears and sadly walk away defeated.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:35 pm
*quirks an eyebrow at the fox's sudden interest in his well-being emotion_eyebrow , but at the same time, he honestly was feeling pretty drained so he drinks it anyway on his way to grab a quick bite before filming started*

*blushes* redface
M-Miro doesn't glow ninja Fireflies glow surprised Though, it would be neat to be able to glow. You'd never need a flashlight 3nodding

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:52 pm
*notices Psy's already gotten pretty far down in that glass of champagne she's holding* emotion_eyebrow
Bit early for drinking, isn't it? emotion_eyebrow

Do not be rude, Quortek talk2hand There is no specific time of day designated for alcohol.
*picks at the meal the new assistant delivered to him*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:00 pm
Well then you must have invisible fireflies floating around you because I think you are indeed glowing. wink Anira insisted as she adjust her ears and the seamstress works on the hem of her dress. You certainly look like you are feeling much better compared to yesterday.

Liada phases through the walls of wardrobe despite the protests of the staff and beams in glee. Hi girls! How we all feeling this morning? 4laugh  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:10 pm
*Gets out her "cheaters" and puts them on examining TES.* Funny, you don't look like my Father. Perhaps you've never heard of Perseco or a Mimosa? *She then stops and remembers "Dark Elf sarcasm and giggles patting him gently on the arm and removing her glasses.* Silly. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:13 pm
Eh? surprised
*looks around for the invisible fireflies only to be surprised by one of the wardrobe assistants suddenly stripping off her dress and handing her a robe*
Waah gonk

I can't very well fix these buttons if you're wearing the dress talk2hand
*hurries off to sew some new buttons on*

*quickly slips on the robe so others don't see her underthings* sweatdrop
Ah~ M-Miro is feeling... uh... ninja .. feeling good redface 3nodding

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:21 pm
.... I honestly haven't heard of either of those drinks neutral
Quortek was never much of a drinker. And when he did drink, he wasn't all the discerning I am afraid.
It all smells bad, tastes bad, and feels bad stare
*waves off his husband*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:23 pm
*polishes off her first Bellini and motions for another*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:29 pm
*wakes up in her trailer* How... when did I come here? cat_confused *sits up and looks down when her foot touches something warm. Karrie is on the floor next to her* Well, that explains it... cat_rolleyes *has to step over both him and Mitri on her way out*

Caffeine... *heads to the catering table*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:32 pm
*Can't tell if TES is joking or not. neutral This dark elf sarcasm is super confusing. neutral * Are you seriously telling me you have not developed your culinary palette? Despite your dietary restrictions, there is still a wide, interesting variety of drinks to enjoy. You just need the right mixologist. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:34 pm
Oh dear Ms. Miro are you blushing? surprised

rolleyes You're one to talk, how's Officer Hot Pants by the way, it's a shame you didn't invite him last night.

talk2hand Quiet you, he was on duty last night. But we did 'chat' for a bit on his break.

Ya huh....Looking at herself in the mirror she runs her fingers through her hair to see what else she could try for the hatter look. Not all pleased with what she had yesterday. But seriously Miro luv, you look like you had the time of your life last night and I know you were no where near the party. What did you do last night? twisted

You do not have to answer her Ms. Miro, she's just egging you on. But this is a safe space if you feel comfortable with it.
She assured as the make up artist worked on her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:40 pm
Psyzapp
You just need the right mixologist. wink

(( *Waves from wardrobe* emotion_awesome ))  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:49 pm
Yeah, no, not interested stare
*sighs*
I am afraid he is a lost cause, jabbress. Jhal you know, had he -not- stopped drinking, we might have become an item much much sooner. You have no idea the amount of times he tried to seduce me while completely.. ah... how you say... "smashed", xas?

*cough* sweatdrop
As time went on, I became more inclined to let him whee Unfortunately, he quit after the last time. *pouts*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:55 pm
Eh? redface
*shifts around nervously*
M-Miro doesn't know what you're talking about ninja She didn't do anyone ninja
*blushes profusely at her mistake*
AnyTHING. Miro didn't do anyTHING ninja sweatdrop She... she was just very tired after filming and and went to bed is all ninja The babysitter is going to charge Miro a fortune for not going home sweatdrop But Miro definitely felt like she needed it redface SLEEP! Miro needed the sleep! gonk ninja sweatdrop

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:56 pm
Quit drinking or seducing you? neutral I surely hope since you are betrothed, he has resumed seducing you. Or…… does he have performance issues at his age? It does happen. And I could completely see it happening to him in particular. ninja  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games