Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2017 VDay]: Happy Venus Day ORP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:26 pm
A village? This piqued Paloma's attention. She lived alone, as she always had, except for when Iordanes or Jeanette Isabella had lived with her. "Where is it that you live?" she asked. "Perhaps they'd let you keep it." Gods only knew what the cherubs would do with all these dresses the rest of the year. She took a sip of her drink, seemingly unaware of the chaos or drama unfolding in the rest of the party. She had total focus on Lagoon, although her mind did still wander a bit, imagining them cuddled up together in front of a fire somewhere...

Wolfs Heart
Paloma->Lagoon
Sorry about the short post and the long wait! heart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:17 pm
Kelebek more-or-less stifled a snort. His confidence in her was heartwarming, but what he said hadn't ever been her experience. Still, she couldn't help but smile with him. "Mm. I don't think so. But do you think so?"

She made a bit of a face, then sighed again. His touch on her head was so soothing, and being fully immersed made her feel more normal, even if the water was a bit too sterile to be comfortable for long. She closed her eyes, able to forget the noise and chaos of above for a moment, and just enjoy this space with him, together.

Daisicle
Kelebek->Hjortur
Short post heart

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:24 pm
Pearl allowed herself to be helped out of the water. She groaned as the change from water to air dramatically increased the pull of her weight. And her wings were already so sore from all the flying she'd been doing!

She shook her head emphatically at Vera. Pearl couldn't think of anything that would make her feel worse than she already did, but the idea of Mama worrying over her like she knew she would....that came pretty close. "N-no, I'm okay. I'd just like to get back to the room." And the heated pool, carefully matched to the conditions of her lake home.

"Thanks," she said, both to Vera and Snorri, and to the good samaritan who'd showed up as well. If she were being honest with herself, it was kind of fun to get waited on like this, but she'd enjoy it a lot more if she didn't feel so faint.

Daisicle
Pearl->Autumn, Vera, Snorri

Kira of Flames
Pearl->Azalea

Irish Night Fox generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 34!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:45 pm
Alright, seemed to be going well. At least no one was screaming about his arrows possibly causing an issue. He saw Anteros let a few off and grinned. It wasn't often the sibling joined in the fun, but Hymn didn't blame him. Venus demanded love so they'd hand it out!

Here goes nothing...

HelMel
Eleadora has been hit by Hymn's arrow! They will attempt to propose to the first Pae they see...

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Irish Night Fox generated a random number between 1 and 34 ... 19!

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:53 pm
Alright just one more arrow then Hymn could get back to his evening. He notched his bow and let it sail in the air. He gave it one last look before slipping back into the crowd...

Kira of Flames
Andromeda has been hit by Hymn's arrow! It'll make a Pae want to propose to the first Pae they see...

Tartara Seabreeze
Captain Darias has been hit by Hymn's arrow! It'll make a Pae want to propose to the first Pae they see...

Irish Night Fox generated a random number between 1 and 33 ... 5!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:10 pm
Anteros fiddled with his bow a bit before drawing another arrow. He couldn't let this go on much longer. He needed to get back to Yukiko. He hated how much this was holding him up. Alright, another one then...

Fea Line
Krayyven has been hit by Anteros' arrow! They will believe themselves to be in love with the first Pae they see...

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Irish Night Fox generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 1!

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:20 pm
There then, this would be it. His love was waiting. He'd spice up someone's night and be off. He shot off another arrow before slipping away to meet up with his wife on the dance floor.

EvilSilverDragon
Looks like Lillibeth has been hit by Anteros' arrow! They will feel like they have fallen in love with the first Pae they see...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:34 pm
Venus seemed pleased with the offering of drinks! It was helping! She wanted desserts, and of course Serenity was quick to oblige. She ran over towards the table, almost tripping over herself.

And then she came. Oh no, she was not serene at all! This was going to throw off the whole party! Portals were opening, making those strange Furies pop up! They were NOT invited! She should know.

Unfortunately it wasn't exactly something she had any power to do anything about it. So she continued the task of shoveling food onto a plate for Venus. The pink Goddess now was yelling to spread more love as if that would make things better.

Couldn't they have ONE party where things went smoothly without uninvited guests?

FA Venus
Getting ya sweets!

Could she ever be as shiny as the pink Goddess? In comparison she felt rather plain.

But it seemed like as soon as she thought it, Junior whispered exactly what she needed to hear. The female blushed warmly, a hand reaching up to subtly scratch at her neck. It was starting to burn now. "Oh Junior, you always know what to say and when to say it." Her arms squeezed around him in a hug, the room fading away as chaos ensued. She hardly even noticed the new uninvited guests. For now, it was dance time.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

He wasn't sure exactly what was happening, but the blonde goddess looked peeved. And pae were suddenly rushing over to her, almost tripping over themselves to do so. Then more pae were arriving, making her even more upset.

Perfect distractions

He turned to Andro with a nod. "Aye-" And then a sudden pinch. WHAT WAS THAT? His face twisted in a snarl and he was going to turn to see what ever poor soul had DARED to strike THE CAPTAIN DARIAS!!!

But then his eyes focused again on Andromeda. And suddenly...that wasn't important. How had he been so blind? More so that just the one eye he had lost. "Slagathor! My bonny lass. 'Fore that, 'deres somethin much more important." He jumped up from his seat to drop onto a knee, pulling one of his many rings from his hands. Marriage hadn't really come to his mind.

Ever.

He was married to the sea. But suddenly it was so important to him that he do this with Andromeda. It was like his very soul was screaming for it. "I nary tought I'd ever love a woman the way I love me ship. Will ye sail the seas wit me until davy jones tears me from this world?" Probably the most romantic thing he ever said in hi life.

Kira of Flames

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:12 pm
Standing guard like the proud Harpy she was, Lillibeth would allow nothing to distract her. That had to be why she had no idea what caused the pricking sensation, as if someone poked her with one of her own feathers. She looked down at herself and could see no damage so she looked back up.

Thats when the harpy really saw Persephone. Why had she never noticed the Goddess?! The more she stared the deeper the feelings seemed to go. No other would do, is this why she never had a mate? It had to be fate that her heart belonged to the underworld vixen!

Moving closer, Lillibeth cooed sweetly, "Persephone, dearest dove, you look so stressed. I can help, darling." Oh how she loved her, surely that love would melt her troubles away. Blinded as she was, one of Venus' flock was forgetting her place and duty. Nothing could stand in the way of heart matters!

Antidia
Sorry not sorry, blame Anteros

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:16 pm
What a commotion indeed! The male took Monroe's hand to help get to this feet. Presents? There was mention about putting presents on a table. He looked to Monroe with a shrug. "I...don't know. Maybe this is the blonde's birthday party?" The most extravagant birthday party he ever was part of. He quickly looked around to see who -if anyone- was placing gifts. "It doesn't look like everyone brought gifts...so...maybe it's okay that we didn't? I mean, I don't even know the woman!" How was he supposed to get a good gift to some pae he didn't even know? What if he got her a doll and she hated dolls? Or a flowers and she was allergic? Would be a waste of a gift.

Wolfs Heart
Gray to Monroe

He really was having a hard time looking at her? Was she really so intimidating? She hadn't said anything mean, right? The sprite was probably just really, really shy.

That was pretty cute too.

Alu spring was expected. Lots of naiads lived there. But her eyes widened at the mention of Laisidhiel. "Wait, wait. Isn't that the faun tree? You lived there? I thought only faun could! That's so fascinating. I'd ask if it was lonely but it sounds like you have a big family." Then followed the second thought, a worse thought. "I, uh, heard about the...thing...that happened." The wilwarin frowned before taking a small sip, trying to find the right words. "I'm sorry for it. There are a lot of pae who were horrified. It...it wasn't right." That was an understatement. But there wasn't really anything she could say to make him feel better about it, even though she had literally nothing to do with the attack. With the bomb. She didn't even know the guys name who did it.

"Wow, and you came out here? You've got major guts." Things between demon, angels and fae were quite strained with faun at the moment. Naiad's weren't exactly best buddies either. Everyone was a little antsy. The conversation though had taken a rather dark turn and she wanted to get off of it. This was a party! Her free hand reached up to tuck a lock of hair behind her fuzzy ear. "So! Anyway. What are your siblings names? Are they here too?"

Daisicle
Aurelia to Wellspring

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:21 am
User Image
The portal began oozing once more. This time the smoke was wild. Tendrils sashayed this way and that, retracting and extending for almost a whole two minutes. Then it went still. Completely still.

After another few minutes of portal silence, a smaller( well smaller than her sisters) sunset colored pae leaped out. The tendrils were ripped away from her as she appeared, flying/walking into the ballroom. She threw her feet down to stop herself, her eyes closed, and slid into a low crouch.

Maegara was late. She was never late. Something about dealing with unfaithfuls all day had made her more prone to adhering to the rules. But today, of all days she was late. Cursing her tardiness, she glanced up at Persephone and bowed her head once. The only outward sign of an apology she would ever ahow.

Then she stood up and surveyed the room with her glowing green eyes. It wasn't until the blue snakes twisting about her head began to almost giggle in a hissing manner that all pretense stopped.

Poking one of the snakes with a clawed finger, she whispered
"Oy. Shove off." Then giggled as the snakes attempted to bite said finger. Realizing that she had lost focus, she stood a little straighter and walked over to flank Persophene.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:15 am
He kept an eye on Harmonia floating, so had seen her little wave for him to come closer. He attempted to do so, but the floor was growing more and more chaotic. Pae were popping out of portals now. He didn't like it, magic tickled his fingers. He needed to be ready for any sort of attack. Like two years ago with the snakes.

It was even more reason to hurry to Harmonia, to have her back in case things did progress to violence.
"Harmonia!" He called back when he heard his name. She had dropped out of the sky while his attention had been focused on the newcomers. He continued to edge towards Venus.

Finally he saw her! Leaving the little circle around Venus.
"Harmonia! What's going on?"

He gave a little shiver when she touched his wing. SHE touched HIS wing! He was never washing it again. "I-I don't know. Maybe I was just waiting for you? I've never met any pae as beautiful and wonderful and amazing as you!" This went way beyond her physical looks. He worshipped her. If she wanted him to kiss her feet or the ground she walked on he would've. "But I'd stay around you forever, if you wanted - no- allowed it. And I'd be eternally grateful."

Evilsilverdragon
Tristen to Harmonia, noticing furies. Leif to Gren, still oblivious to anything that isn't Gren

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:04 am
Pippin smiled and laughed, she wasn't sure what the odds were, but he was so happy about her being a naiad.

"Oh sure, I could probably show you some techniques." Pippin agreed with a nod in her head. Though in truth she was thinking that there probably wasn't much she could show him. Swimming with legs was probably much different than swimming with her tail. Not to mention, there really wasn't any 'techniques' she could think of, it was just part of living and not something she could explain to a land pae. It's not like she'd ever see him after tonight anyways.

Perhaps land pae really were just ignorant... She thought sadly, but then her mind suddenly flipped as she stared at this mustachioed pae. He was right, what were the odds?! Their encounter tonight was certainly fated. They belonged together, and the world be damned if she couldn't spend eternity with him, land pae or not. Pippin opened her mouth to say his name, but realized she still didn't know it. It didn't matter though, she could say what she had to say without his name.

"My mysterious, sexy, wonder of a prince..." She placed her hand on his arm intimately. "What are the chances, that we should encounter one another on an occasion such as this." Pippin took a deep breath, this was perhaps the boldest thing she was ever about to say. "I see no reason that we should not spend the rest of our lives together, bonded as one. Would you marry me?"

Seruta

Wolfs Heart generated a random number between 1 and 31 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:09 am
Mother was paging all of the graces, Kleta glanced at her wine glass, it was still a good three-quarters full. Kleta glanced at her mother, who was already being swarmed by her many, many, many dutiful offspring. Kleta supposed that she wouldn't be missed for a moment while she finished up her wine glass.

Kleta sipped it ever so slowly, enjoying each and every flavor note. One should never overlook a good glass of wine. She set the glass down, still half full. Looking down at the party. She was a little disappointed by the end of Pothos and Phaenna's show. Phaenna wasn't actually going to kill him, Kleta was certain of her twin's actions, but it had made for some good entertainment... At Potho's expense. Poor Pothos. She didn't love anybody, and anybody didn't love her, there was no reason to act as he did.

With a shake of her head a couple that Kleta had been watching while she was down at the party moved into perfect line of shot for her. It could be rather boring sometimes to shoot couples because they already worshipped the ground the other walked on, but Kleta was certain that her arrows could help this couple. So she shot them.

Tartara Seabreeze
Junior & Nereus have been struck with Kleta's arrow and will worship each other as heroes.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Junior & Nereus have been struck with Kleta's arrow and will worship each other as heroes.

Kleta returned to her wine glass, but only for a moment as Persephone and her minions entered the room. She supposed her glass was just going to have to wait for her. Kleta poofed in a cloud of green smoke and appeared close by to mother.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:37 am
Lagoon nodded her head. "It's a little fishing village." She responded. "Nothing beautiful or exciting there. I had no choice in the matter though, it's where my mother lives." Lagoon rarely took responsibility for anything in her life. Perhaps now that she was grown she could live somewhere more exciting, but where was she going to go?

"I hope so..." She agreed with Paloma, rubbing the skirt of her own dress with tender admiration. Lagoon wasn't distracted like Paloma was, but she failed to notice the events at the center of the room either. The bar was far too busy and noisy on its own. Lagoon took a quick sip of her drink. "What is your home like?" Lagoon asked, now thinking of what her options could be outside of her village.

Menelie

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games