Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

The rabbit lifted her head up slightly as the she-wolfs grip got slightly tighter around her neck. Those emerald eyes of Maya's got closer to her own stormy sea eyes that seemed to shift in different emotions that it was hard to pin point what her eyes were really saying. Her eyes told so much all at once just like a stormy sea would, it was un predictable. Maya then asked her to take her down which Lily was not to keen on doing as there was still some daylight and behind her work. Anyone could hear them or come around back and see them at any moment. On the other hand she knew she had to get Maya off of her before she left a mark on her neck that Erik could see. They couldn't have Erik finding any visible marks on her or it would be game over for not only Lily but Maya as well.

Thinking what she could do as Maya was not human and had the advantage. Lily remembered in high school they had a little work shop with the cop some very basic self-defence tactics that could help you to at least get away from your attacker. This wasn't the first time she was in this position, her last foster father would hold her like this and she never did anything about it... She just stood there like a doll and didn't do anything about it but that was about to change. Lily grabbed Maya's hand that was on her throat, more so around her thumb before giving it a swift twist and pushed Maya's arm down so her body would away a little leaving a slight opening. With that opening Lily gave a swift kick to the gut. As a ballerina all her strength was in her legs more then anything. Moments after the kick Lily realized what she did and backed away. " M-Maya I am sorry!"

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:21 pm
Maya

"Wild, unhinged, whatever you like but don't forget I'm fun."

XXXX As her dark eyes had promised, the little human was unpredictable. Maya took a solid step back from the kick and looked at her more surprised at the force than anything else. But then she started apologizing, and it frankly annoyed she-wolf. So she glared at her and picked up a rock throwing it in her direction. "Don't apologize stupid!" She admonished the young girl before walking back towards her and nodded slightly. "Good idea. Using a person's body against them is a good way to help you take the advantage even if you are paper compared to us." Maya shrugged and looked down at the girl's legs, and recalled how they shot out at her quickly. It worried her, how the little human kicked out quickly, a good move but one that could put her at more risk than benefit. "Don't kick, use your knee. It's the stronger point on your leg, and it'll stop you from extending your leg too far out. If you did I could have caught your leg and then you're dead." Maya took half a step back and mock kicked at Lily's knee, "Never go higher than that. You do and any of use could grab your leg then shake you like a rag doll remember that." Maya looked at the brunette and shrugged "Well princess let's get started. Erik isn't going to let you out of his sights for long." With an easy turn, Maya had placed her arm about Lily's shoulders and began to direct them to a more secluded area that they could fight in, without being disturbed.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:06 pm

Lily Grey

Lily was about to step forward to make sure the blonde woman was alright but then she yelled at her and a rock came in Lilys direction. The human girl quickly moved out of the way, holding her arms up in front of her face to protect herself just in case the rock hit her in the face. Luckily the rock did not hit her, making the human sigh in relief as she glance at the rock on the ground before looking back at the blonde who seemed like her normal snapping self. " R-Right..." She couldn't help it, that was just the kind of person Lily was. When Maya pointed out about her form when kicking her she looked down at her leg and nodded slightly, taking note of it. She watched Maya show her how to do the blow properly and how high it should be before copying it herself to get the feeling right. " This okay?"

Maya's arm was placed around her shoulder which made her shift ever so slightly away as it was odd for Lily because she was only use to Erik doing that. Lily started to follow Maya and glanced behind her just to make sure no one, or mostly Erik was not watching them. " I told Erik I was at a meeting at work so we can't be long." It was the first lie she told Erik and it felt so wrong but it was the only way... It was all for him. Lily would have to come back to the coffee shop and stand there for a while to get rid of Maya's sent and so it seemed like Lily was inside the cafe shop.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:56 pm
Maya

"Wild, unhinged, whatever you like but don't forget I'm fun."

XXXX As they walked away Maya let out a bark of laughter at Lily's admission. "Lying to a werewolf, now you're learning." She shook her head and ducked into an abandoned construction site. "But honestly you are just going to have to tell him I was with you. You won't be able to hide it." She shrugged as she let go of Lily's shoulders. A crack of her neck and popping her knuckles showed that she was getting ready. "Alright princess, give me the best you got. We'll go from there." The blonde smirked and seemed to bounce on the balls of her feet as she awaited the first blow.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: Time Skip?))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:53 pm

Lily Grey

" It's not like I want to Maya..." Lily said looking back at the blonde for a moment before looking at the ground as they walked. When Maya said she should just tell the truth about being with her she let out a sigh. Maya was right, she wouldn't be able to hide this or really anything anything from Erik. He would know... " Will you be alright though? I mean you saw how mad he was about just the idea of any form of training." Sure Maya was not Lily's favorite person and just the idea of her and Erik being close made her blood slightly start to boil, but even so Lily still worried for the she-wolf. Soon the two entered to a construction site and the blonde let go of the little rabbit, letting her look around her surroundings before seeing that the Maya was ready to fight. " Don't go easy on me just because I'm human Maya." The smaller female asked before trying to attack Maya.

After some time of Lily getting a good smack downs she noticed it was getting late and she had to get back to Erik before he worried and try finding her. " T-Thank you Maya..." The girl was out of breath and was going to bruise and be so sore tomorrow but she still had a smile on her face. She gave Maya her cell number to contact her whenever she needed too. Quickly, the little rabbit ran back to the coffee shop and ordered a couple muffins for a late night snack just in case Eriks cooking didn't go to as planed. Shoving the two muffins into her purse Lily ran back to the park as fast as her legs could carry her as she wanted to get back before it was to dark for Lily's liking. Stumbling off the trail and two where she last left Erik, the little rabbit made it. " I-I am S-sorry it took so long!"

(ooc: yeah that's fine!)

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:17 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Maya took down Lily's number with a shrug. She was a bit shocked at the girl's gratitude, as the she-wolf considered them enemies. They had fought viciously, of course, Maya had pulled enough to not kill her, but still, she had hurt her a few times. Although thankfully for Maya's dwindling patience the girl was a quick study and had a few good turns herself. And yet this little human didn't. Maya was not used to that from anyone, even the pack treated her as an outcast. BUt the young blonde shook off these thoughts and quickly sent a text to the little human flower 'Tomorrow. 8 am.' Before turning off to go let off some steam in a nearby bar.

XXXX Erik heard Lily running long before she go to their spot. When he saw her he gave her a wave of greeting. Thankfully he had gotten the tent set up and a fire going before she had gotten there. "Don't sweat it. I hope you're hungry, beef stew. It's probably the only thing I can make that isn't awful." He joked and checked on the pot, he hoped it would taste well. Probably bland but at least it wouldn't be horribly over seasoned. As she came nearer he stood and turned to give her a hug, happy to see her again. But a scent he knew all to well clung to her. And as his eyes narrowed he noticed a speckling of red welts that he knew would bloom into painful bruises. His voice turned from that jovial tone from her arrival and instead turned dark and angry. "Maya...I'll kill her." He growled out, hand clenched into tight fists as tense anger radiated off the young man. Meanwhile, he considered the ways he could throttle the blonde she-wolf for attacking Lily in such a fashion.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:08 am

Lily Grey

As the young woman tried to catch her breath she noticed the tent then the fire with a pot on it. They were really going to camp out here with the old statues that they both admired so much. Lily was a little surprised by Erik cooking out here and even getting a tent set up. For some reason she just pictured them sleeping on the ground by the fire. " It smells good. I guess it suits the camping out feel." Lily said as she pulled out a leaf out of her messy bun that seemed like it would come undone any moment. As Erik turned to check the pot she pulled out her phone to check who messaged her earlier to see it was from Maya. Lily quickly responded with a simple okay before putting her phone away to look back at her wolf prince.

Though when she looked back at her prince his expression changed. Just as Maya had told her, she was not going to be able to hid there little training from him. Taking in a breath the little rabbit shook her head. " No you won't Erik..." She said softly as she shifted a little, feeling every spot Maya had hit. " Maya offered to help me with training, the kind you have been avoiding to teach me... That's where I went."

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:01 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik's bright eyes widened at Lily's words. Shock could not begin to describe his reaction, a tornado of emotion. That was more accurate. The young wolf couldn't help the growl that permeated the area between them. His chest heaved with the rage bubbling inside him, he wanted to shout at her. Make her see some semblance of sense. His fists clenched trying to cool himself before he spoke, willing himself to not resort to his impulsive nature."Lily you are dancing with fire." He warned and wisely decided to step away from her.

XXXX Trying to quell his more impulsive nature Erik focused on dishing out some food for them in his rather crude bowls. "Eat." He all but ordered in a colder tone then he expected. He placed her bowl on a stump and moved to sit on the opposite of the fire to watch her. "Maya doesn't care if you live, in fact, she wants you dead." He spat out still quite angry with the situation. "That's the only reason she's 'training' you." Bright blue eyes glared at the young woman, entirely frustrated that she had gone behind his back. But he found himself enraged at her lack of care for her well being. "You're going to see a fight start and foolishly think you can handle yourself and you can't." His voice came out as ice, blunt and harsh.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:21 pm

Lily Grey

A chill went up Lilys spine and it was not from the cold fall night wind but from the wolfs growl. If his growl wasn't a big enough hint that Erik was ticked off his body language sure made it clear. Lily knew that look all to well and for a very short moment she was sure he was going to snap in her face. Though the wolf did not bite, but only stepped away from the frail rabbit. She watched Erik step to the fire and didn't move from her spot until she was told to do so. He was mad at her and he had every right to be as she went behind Eriks back to be with someone he did not want to either of them to be near.

Once Lily got the clear to come to the fire she slowly made her way to the stump where Erik put her food. " Thank you..." She said quietly looking down into her bowl as she sat on the stump. She didn't know what to say to him as she knew whatever she said would only rile up more. They had talked about this before and look at where it lead them. As Erik spoke more Lily looked up to see her wolf prince on the other side of the fire. He was only a few feet away with only a fire between them but that was enough at the moment to feel so far and cold away from him. " Erik, I am sorry. I know going behind your back was wrong but you do know why I did it right?" She told him again and again why she wanted to train but no matter her reasoning he still was not on board with the matter and it only angered him more. " She may not are about my life but does care about yours Erik... We both do." She looked down at her bowl and moved the spoon around in the stew. " You would do the same Erik if it was the other way around Erik... You would do everything to keep me safe or help so why can't I?" Erik would do whatever to keep her safe and so would she but he wouldn't allow that. She took a few bites of the stew before speaking again. " I won't say my reasons again because I told you before why I want and need to do this and even then you wont let me..."

The young girl let out a sigh and looked back at the tall man before her. "Fine... You win Erik. I do not want to have this argument everyday I come back from being with Maya and I don't want you to start a fight or kill our one ally." Lily pulled her phone out from her pocket and tossed it over the fire for Erik to catch. " Message her that I can't come, whatever you want I do not care. Forget that this ever happened I will do whatever you want Erik... I will hide, I will run... I will even play dead because those are the only things I am good at so it seems."

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:09 am
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik kept his gaze on her, silent as she spoke. Words would not be wise at this juncture, not from him. He was impulsive, over protective, brash, and could even be cruel. All these things he knew he was, but he didn't want to be that with Lily. Maya called to those parts of him, the pack did. But Lily appealed to another part of him and he wanted to be that person for her. But the young wolf had no idea who that person was. When she tossed the phone he easily caught the device but didn't open it. With her words denigrating herself he felt the familiar rush of anger, but more towards himself. Here was the evidence that his more impulsive nature caused. Not wanting to meet her gaze anymore he looked down to his hands. "Don't talk about yourself like that. If anyone else had said that I would rip out their throats." He growled out and stared at the phone.

XXXX Taking a long moment of trying to calm down Erik spoke, but his voice still held the bite of his fear and frustration. "Yes. I will do anything and everything to keep you safe. And you keep me safe just by breathing." He agreed and shook his head "But the reason you're going to be in danger is that you decided that you're coming with me to face a pack of werewolves who have no problem killing me let alone you!" He winced as his voice rose, he didn't want to yell and hated the look any yelling produced on her porcelain face. If he could he would fight himself tear himself apart for putting her in danger. "I should go alone. That's the truth of it." He whispered as he said this, knowing neither of them wanted to be separated. With the thoughts racing through his head Erik couldn't sit still, after tossing her phone back to her he stood. The young wolf flexed his fists for a moment, jaw clicking as he thought on the situation. "Being with you is the only time I've felt at peace in my life." Erik didn't feel strong enough to meet her gaze right now and his gaze stayed sharp on the foliage on the ground as he began to pace.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: so much drama dramallama ))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:58 am

Lily Grey

The young woman watched Erik to see if he would text Maya or not. To tell the truth she wouldn't be surprised if he snapped the phone in half at this point. As her prince growled once more she couldn't help but have rub her neck a little at the idea of Erik ripping out her throat. Eriks voice then slightly changed and it made Lily sit up more as she worried for him even more. " Erik... If I didn't believe in you I would not of stayed. I told you on that day if you wanted to run I would run, if you wanted to stay and fight I would stay and fight with you. I will stay by your side no matter what we face. We said we would find a way, that we would both live." He was suffering so much and she couldn't bare it. He had two worlds on his shoulders right now and one was more then enough for anyone. Erik then tossed her phone back to her and unlike Erik she caught it in not so gracefully, almost dropping it. He was no longer looking at her and it killed her, she needed those beautiful blue eyes looking at her more then ever right now. As he walked of she wanted to badly to stop him but she knew that he needed time to himself to cool off and think things through.

Lily eat her stew without saying anything and eat it slowly. In truth she wasn't so hungry at the moment but she wasn't going to have Eriks cooking go to waste. Once she was done she placed her bowl down and looked over to Erik. She couldn't take it anymore so the little rabbit got up and started to approach the black wolf. She gently took his hand to stop him from pacing. Giving him a soft smile she stepped closer and looked up at him so he wasn't looking at the ground but her. She needed to see those blue eyes of his, she needed to him to know that she was here for him. She took his hand and placed it on her small cold cheek so that not only could he see she was there but feel that she was there. She didn't say anything, just simple look up at him with her hand on his that was placed on her cheek.

(ooc: Our poor little babies!)

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:19 am
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX The black wolf would have continued pacing until his fear and anger left him, which might have taken hours. But of course, his little rabbit knew what do as she walked towards him and stepped into his line of sight. He halted his pacing and watched her with wary eyes unsure of her actions or his own. But instead of letting him stew she made him focus on her, looking into her grey-blue eyes he felt a little calmer. His bright blue eyes watched her place a hand on her cheek, and after a moment he gently used his other hand to cup her face. A sigh left him and he touched her forehead with his own. "I'm sorry," he whispered to her before pulling back to gather her close in a hug with his head resting on her own.

XXXX Erik looked out to the trees around them for inspiration on what to say. He didn't like how cold she felt or how her eyes looked at him. "You know I'm not going to hurt you right? You could try to kill me and I don't think I'd even be able to hurt you then." He sighed as he thought about their situation. She needed to feel like she could do something that was something he could understand. Erik decided he would just need to make sure Lily never found herself in a fight. "You're right, we made that choice together." After how he had acted, lying to her about his training and how he reacted tonight he needed to face his consequence. So while he didn't want to look at her eyes as he spoke - mostly for his shame for his actions. He needed to, and so he pulled back slightly and kept his bright blue eyes on her own "I won't stand in your way. You're right. But I'm coming with you tomorrow. I don't trust that blonde idiot with you, you're too precious to me." Erik nodded to her, cementing his word to her. He just hoped this endeavor wouldn't end with Lily getting hurt.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:05 pm

Lily Grey

Lily let out a light sigh as she felt Eriks other hand cup her face, realizing how much she wanted to be in his warmth even if it was a little and he granted her with more warmth as he placed his forehead on hers for a moment. " Mm...Shh its okay." She whispered softly before she was pulled into a hug which she gratefully excepted. Lily wrapped her arms around him a little tighter then a normal hug but not to tight, just tight enough that he would know she was holding onto him. a few moments passed without words, only sound that was heard was the crackling fire and the wind blowing through the tree's. The little rabbit gently rubbed the wolfs back as they embraced to comfort him more.

" I know you wont." She slightly muttered into his chest. " I could never want to harm you, not even hate you no matter what you did I think." Lily could never see herself bringing harm to Erik at all so trying to kill him was out of the question. Even if he did something horrible to her and tried to kill her she wouldn't be able to do it. Sadness may overwhelm her but enough hate to kill Erik? Never. He then slightly pulled away from their embrace and she looked at those blue eyes that she loved so much that seemed to always put a spell on her. What came out of his mouth next surprised her. " You are really going to let me? No games right?" She asked before smiling a little at him. " Thank you Erik... But if you are going to come you can lash out and stop her if I get hurt a little okay?" She could see Erik ready to rip out Mayas heart even if a hair was removed from her head. " I take it this was not the romantic fire you were thinking of huh?" Lily asked with a light laugh.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:28 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik watched her for a moment but narrowed his eyes at her smile, in his opinion she was too happy to get into a fight. But he bit his tongue although it caused his jaw to clench doing it. But he did it. "I'm going to be there so Maya doesn't step out of bounds. And to remind her of what will happen if she screws up." His voice a bit darker than before at the mention of the she-wolf. Taking a deep breath he ruffled her hair and reminded himself he was with Lily. Hearing her giggle helped and he rewarded her with a small smile.

XXXX The young wolf shook his head at her statement. "No it's not, My idea had more to do with blankets and star gazing. I was planning on teaching you how to tell time and direction by the stars." He spoke in a calmer tone before releasing Lily from his hold. "But you want to learn how to be a fighter," Erik said in a joking manner before he moved over to the fire and began cleaning up their dinner storing the leftovers in a tin thermos. He sat there clearing and cleaning the pot before looking at Lily. In the firelight, he could see some telltale signs of bruises that were sure to follow. His eye twitched before he let out another sigh. Easily the young man finished and stood up before putting out the campfire. As he finished the task the dark encroached upon them but he easily collected a warm fleece blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders. "It's late, Let's get some sleep." Gently he turned her towards the tent before sliding his hand to collect her own, towards the sleeping bags he'd set up in their little tent. His anger ebbed from him but not forgotten - not yet anyway. But for Lily he'd take that price.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:51 am

Lily Grey

Lily simply shook her head slightly as Erik stated he would make sure Maya stay inline. Things would definitely be a headache tomorrow and not just from physical. She rubbed his arms a little after his growl to calm him down a little and assure him that everything was fine. " Stargazing?" The little rabbit looked up at the night sky, looking at the little lights that decorated the fall night. Lily never really star gazed because it was hard to see the stars in the city with all the lights and she didn't dare come out here alone at night.

The moment the light of the fire was gone Lily could fell the cold fall air creep up her body, making her look back to where the fire once was and try to nuzzle into the other size jacket for warmth. " I would of loved to stargaze with you..." She mumbled into the jacket before more warmth came from the blanket that was placed on her shoulders. She smiled up at Erik as he took her hand and followed closely and carefully as he lead them to the tent. She was just able to handle being outside in the dark with Erik but now she was in a dark and small space which two things combined was not a great match for Lily. She nervously took off her shoes and did the best she could to push them to the side out of the way. " Erik... You are sleeping in the tent too...Right?" The young woman asked in a whisper, holding onto his hand a little tighter, hoping he was not going to leave her to sleep alone in the dark in a smaller space.

GrayEnvy

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces