Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:39 pm
"Alright then we can get all those things tomorrow before we leave. We will get your boots first since the place we need to get a horse is at the edge of town." He said as got got up with her and followed her into the kitchen. After helping to clean up he drank a little of the mead. He went over to her and took her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:50 pm
Lola Kona Bloodstorm

She walked up stairs with his hand in her hold. Of course she was smiling a bit nervously. Once in the room, she sipped at her mead. Before she sat on the futon mattress. Now she looked at him and was biting her lip a bit. "So, are we going to finish what we started?”, she asked him, in a shy manner.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

What's Grim's last name? And you can time skip to the morning time.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:01 pm
He walked up the stairs with her. He was a little nervous about being completely alone with her in the pub. When she went and sat on the mattress he stood in the door way trying to calm his nerves. After she asked that and he calmed down a bit. Getting on the mattress he pecked her lips with his and looked her in the eyes. " If that is what my wife wants." If she says yes he would continue what he was doing before. If not he would just kiss her and head to bed

Quote:
He doesn't have an last name.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:13 pm
Lola Kona Bloodstorm

She allowed that kiss to become more, for both of them. Finally when they were done, after awkwardness. She fell asleep on her side facing him. Of course she would get dressed in morning.

Though when the morning came, she woke up and yawned. When she remembered all that happened, she was blushing madly. Only to slowly get up and get dressed.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Okay, I'll have Kona bring it up

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:24 pm
He woke up after her. His mind took a while to catch up to the rest of his body. Once that happened he got up and left the room with a huge blush on his face. In the hallway he hit his gut to make sure that he wasn't dreaming. He does not regret a thing but he wanted to make sure that this was really happening.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:28 pm
Lola Kona Bloodstorm

Once she was dressed and finished getting ready. She had her hair in a simple braid. Before going down stairs, with a blush on her face. Of course as soon as she looked at Grim, her blush would grow.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:33 pm
He went down stairs to see if anyone was here yet but the place was still empty. He went and got a drink trying to calm down. But when he heard her coming down stairs he looked to see her. Blushing he turned away while saying a quick, " Good morning." Then he continued while scratched the back of his head still not facing her. " Hope you slept well."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:51 pm
Lola Kona Bloodstorm

She moved over to him and put her arms around his waist. "Hmmm, good morning Grimm.. And I did sleep well.", she said into his shoulder. Slowly she pulled back and gone to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:56 pm
He turned around and smiled. " I'm glad. Do you need any help with breakfast?" He asked as he followed her into the kitchen wanting to be useful and not just stand there and watched her do all the work.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:07 pm
Lola Kona Bloodstorm

She had started the fire and thought about it. Before telling him what to do now. Once they were done cooking, she sat down and ate with him. Now she kept stealing glances at him with blushes still on her cheeks. Of course she was sipping her mead once she was done eating.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:13 pm
He did as he was told and helped as best he could. While they were eating he noticed that she kept glancing at him. After a while he stopped eating and looked at her. " Is something wrong? You keep looking at me then quickly looking away." He asked curious about what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:51 pm
Lola Kona Bloodstorm

She finally looked at him as he talked. Only to finally sigh and bite her lip."Well, I can't believe how much has happened... In the last couple of days. And I am now a half elf, who's married to you. Plus with what we did last night, it was different and nice.", she said, well still blushing.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:02 pm
He nodded his head in agreement. " Yeah. A lot has happened to you over these past couple of days. Having to run away and change your race. You have been through a lot. But I am glad I'm married to you and what we did last night was one of the best things that has ever happen to me." While he was saying this he too had a blush on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:11 pm
Lola Kona Bloodstorm

She grabbed his hand and smiled. Her scars had moved over to her new form. Of course she squeezed his hand and used her free hand to drink her mead."So, what's my new last name?", she asked after her sip.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:18 pm
Squeezing her hand in return as he went to drink some more but stopped when she asked that question. He looked to her with a confused expression on his face. " You mean you haven't chosen a new last name for yourself?" He asked as he took a sip of mead. " That is weird. Only coming up with a first name for yourself."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games