Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShastaDyal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:29 pm
User Image

OOC: I tried... it wont let me sad

andrina looks at her and walks by her.Explore alot..find new things and make friends"She sais cheerfully as she looks around at the buildings in amazement that are close to her  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:31 pm
User Image

Gabriel found the strength to sand once more and she started to run again she soon came across two people and she runs up to them and just as she makes it she falls once more completely drained."Please....help me."He says almost gasping for breath as she tries to make it to her feet but falls again."....My brother....he going to hurt him...."She says turning her tear stained face up to them form her sitting place even as more tears fell.

Elsa Amora

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:32 pm
User Image

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭

Twisting her fingers nervously, Anna's eyes wandered before landing upon him again. She knew she wasn't supposed to speak of Elsa's powers outside of the castle and definitely outside of Arendale, but here she went slipping up and looking like a complete fool in front of this kind gentleman. Chewing her lip gently, she tried to think of a way to get out of it. She thought of lying but then quickly decided against it knowing that'd be mean to someone she'd just met. Shaking her head slowly, she let out a small breath. Um..I'm not really supposed to be- Being immediately cut of by yet another civilian running toward her yelling, Anna began to think this was some sort of tradition in Paris or something. Looking from Jack to the girl, she then tilted her head. I'm sorry, but I don't understand.

OCC:~~

Guenivere ORion
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:42 pm
~Jack Frost~

User Image
Jack could tell by her unease that this was suppose to be some kind of secret and now he was even more curious he leaned on his staff pressing his cheek against it as he waited for her to respond but her response wasn't something was really looking for, and he looked up as a random girl came up crying. Now jack had a soft spot for kids and he definitely didn't like girls to cry or boys for that matter and he turned to the girl sympathetically, turning back to anna he replies,"Alright it seems duty calls.. my life isn't all its cut out to be like a said earlier", he smiled at her,"see if you can get your sister to meet up here later I should be hanging around perhaps I can hunt you down myself I'd really like to meet her", he told anna. before he turned his attention to the crying girl,"Alright sweetheart whats the matter wheres your brother?", he asked her trying to calm her down alittle, kneeling down next to her he didn't want her crying herself to death. There was something off about the child to he couldn't tell what it was but he was sure of something about her being different as well.

Elsa Amora
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:17 pm
User Image

The girl couldn't stop her tears form falling even as she tried to speak."M....my brother Adelind."She says sniffling."A...a man came out of no wear and tried to take me away...but Adelind stopped him and then the man attacked my brother."She says looking down at her shaking hands."He yelled for me to run...so I did."She says putting her hands to her face as yet more tears fall.

Elsa Amora

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:16 am
User Image

Anna found herself at a loss for words. He seemed to really want to meet her sister, and he seemed kind enough, so why not? It wouldn't be hard to get her out of the house since they both adored looking out into the ocean at night, she just wasn't sure how well Elsa would take being set up on some kind of blind date. That's how Anna looked at it anyway. Elsa had never looked at a man in that way, she'd simply been ruling the kingdom of her own. Anna has been kind of worried about her though, maybe it was time for her to meet someone and settle down. Either way, there shouldn't be any harm with the two meeting, especially since they were both magical.

Nodding slowly since he seemed to have a better grasp on the situation at hand, Anna stepped back slightly. Alright.. we'll be here tonight. We usually like to be alone, so you'll be able to find us away from all the other crowds. You'll know who we are as soon as you spot us, trust me. Giving a kind smile to him and bowing to the crying girl, Anna then walked back up the shore toward the streets on her way through the beach houses back home.

OCC:~~

Guenivere ORion
Her Pagan

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:50 am
~Jack Frost~

User Image
Jack turned his head and nodded toward Anna with a smile as she headed off back home she didn't seem to comfortable dealing with the high stress situation put before them and he turned back to the victim,"Alrighty it looks like you and me are going for a ride", he bends down and picks her up carrying her piggy back style while he tells her,"Hold on", he then gives himself a good jump to send his self flying up in the air and off they went,"Now you came from this direction so Im assuming that your brother is down this way...", he began to scan the beach for a man or boy that was injured or hurt he hoped that this wouldn't be the case and he could get there in time to stop something serious before it happened. He felt himself frigid up abit and he turned back to her sympathetically,"If your getting cold I apologize the names jack frost sorta comes with the territory unfortunately".

Elsa Amora
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:12 am
User Image

Gabriel looked at the man as he picked her up."You...You're like my brother."She says as he jumps into the air,she held onto him as they went over the beach.She looked over the beach to try and find her brother and the man who attacked them. She then heard the sounds of combat as and her eyes follow the sound and she sees her brother and the man still fighting,she then looked harder and seen that her brother still had his sword sheathed but was using it to block attacks form the man's own sword."Down there I see them."She says she was happy to see her brother safe but he was still fighting and that scared her.

User Image

Elsa Amora

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:21 am
~Jack Frost~

User Image
Jack could help but crack a smile at her comment he would say he was the big brother to alot of people in his own way being a guardian and all but he stayed silent as they seemed to come closer to a feud on the beach and he noted a older teenager fighting off someone below,"Alright were gonna descend but first..", he uses his staff gripping it harder as he pointed aiming a blow a the man that was fighting her brother,"Lets take care of that jerk first", he shot out a cascading advance of sharp ice going straight to the man and if he needed to pull back last second all he had to do was watch. The last time he had fought it had been up against pitch so he wasn't sure how this one was gonna go and he really couldn't be hurting mortals he be just as bad.

[q]
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:21 pm
User Image

Adelind was kneeling a few feet away form a man in a dark robe who was laughing then Adelind felt his sister getting closer again,he looked around then a cold breeze made both men look up and the man in the black robe jumped cleanly away form the ice as he floats in the air before landing again."Gabriel I told you to run,why would you come back?!"Her brother yells as he tries to get to his feet but staggers and falls to his knee again,the man laughs again."Why thank you,sir for returning her to me,saves me the trouble of looking for her."He then lifts his hand towards the man who was holding Gabriel and a grin forms as a magic circle forms in front of his hand Adelind gritted his teeth as he forces him self to stand."You son of a."He mutters as he grabs the hilt of his sword."Gabriel close your eyes,NOW!!"He yells and she dose knowing full well what was coming as her brother draws his sword a flash of energy and heat blasts out form him.The man's spell was cast and the black wave of magic rushed it's way towards Jack and Gabriel but half way through flight it struck something and in a blinding flash of light the spell explodes

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:52 pm
~Jack Frost~

User Image
Jack assessed the situation quickly and he noted that her brother was pretty ticked about her coming back maybe bringing her was a bad idea but she was the only one that knew what he looked like, and verify that the brunett was her brother he watched as his magic was missed. He watched as the man brought some kind of spell he never noted before he watched it coming right toward him and Gabriel, he prepared to block it with his strongest form of eyes forming a massive shield alot would have to go through it to stop it, but before he was hit the boy broke out the sword and a flashing of hot energy blast the spell slicing it in half and the explosion was block off by Jack's hard ice shield, he was able to float back alittle more he didn't want to land making this easier on this guy to get the girl for whatever reason. His pupils were dilated from witness the harsh light of the blast but nothing it immortal eyes couldn't handle. He watched confused and uncertain even about letting her brother near her now,"I thought there was something different about you.. I guess my instincts were right...".
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:03 pm
User Image

As the light died form the blast the man in the black hood brought his sword up."You have now taken two of those spells."He says with a grin,but it soon fades when he sees the thing standing where Adelind was standing.Adelind now how scales covering his arms,chest and face and his eyes where glowing bright yellow and the two large wings that had come out of his back,Gabriel had her eyes closed but she could feel the change in energy around her brother."Brother...please be careful.."She whispers keeping her eyes squeezed shut,Adelind brings his own sword up and points it at the man."You show up try and take my sister then attack me,then you have the nerve to attack her in front of me."He says his voice was deeper and had a deep growl in it and hearing the sound of it made his sister want to cry as she shivered trying not to listen."You made my sister cry because you made me draw my sword,you made me brake a promise and for that."He grips the hilt of his blade harder and the blade started to glow."What kind of human are you,no human would have this much power."The man says as he lifts his hand to fire another spell,as he dose Adelind's sword starts to growl almost as he lifts it over his head getting ready to swing."I wont show you mercy."

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:27 pm
~Jack Frost~

User Image
Jack was surprised by the immenseness of the situation and then he noted that the boy had changed and he could feel the familiar and old magic on him,"a dragon..", he whispered he heard gabriel small voice in the back and he would have jumped right into that mass with her brother but he had her and this wasn't looking to good he had no choice this wasn't going to be pretty and he needed to break this fight up now,"I suggest!!", he called down to the hooded man,"You break up this fight and book it! Big brother down there looks pretty ticked off!", he yells loudly eyeballing Adelind from his position,"As for you hot head", he comments to her brother,"You need to chill out alittle!", he smirks at his comment and he lifts his staff and sends a cold blast of ice and snow down to the hooded man below hoping to either play freeze out or cover him in ice he wasn't sure how this guys magic worked yet. He hoped the brother would move out of the way or he was going to have to re position his ice.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:46 pm
User Image

Adelind herd the man who was holding his sister speak,then he felt the ice coming towards the man he was fighting and a surge of heat turns it to steam right away and the sand he was standing on turns to glass form the heat that he put out."I understand how you feel but I can't let you interfere,take my sister away form here."He says as he points his sword towards the hooded man who was laughing then he reaches up and pulls his hood down revealing his face."Well now it would seem you are all high and mighty form your power up there."He says as he takes off the robe then once he did black fire slowly starts to swarm around him as his eyes darken."I want to see how far I can push you HUMAN!!"He says as this sword he held faded and Adelind's eyes narrow as he brings his sword up and fire slowly wraps around it.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:57 pm
~Jack Frost~

User Image
Jack blinks slowly and a smirk forms across his face,"You know I didn't really ever like following the rules very well..", and with that massive dark clouds began to form over the ocean and the surrounding area as the waves began to act up and play and an icy breeze was going about the temperature was dropping rapidly, and Jacks grin was slowly getting bigger and bigger every second,"So Gabriel is it okay if I play freeze out with your brother down there?", he asked her with sparkling eyes he really couldn't wait to play and if it came down to it he drop the temperature in the air til it hurt to be in the cold and he began to whip up the wind as he began to pick up as ice and snow began to fall on the two below in a massive cluster.
Her Pagan

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games