Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - June is Luck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:31 pm
Owner's Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Participating Soquili: Vex
Link to Teepee: teepee

Do you train quickly or over a period of time? I would say both. I am a quick learner, but still always try to be on top of my training.
Will you rush into something or take your time? Rush. Life isn't about waiting.
Are you a planner or do you live day by day? I like to plan things and make sure it's thought out.

---

Participating Soquili: Volaille

Do you train quickly or over a period of time? I would say quick. To protect.
Will you rush into something or take your time? I like to take my time and observe.
Are you a planner or do you live day by day? I try to plan things, but with a family, I've learned to take things one at a time.

---

Participating Soquili: Ctet

Do you train quickly or over a period of time? Life is all about training!
Will you rush into something or take your time? I like to get things done, efficiently.
Are you a planner or do you live day by day? Spontaneity is the best!

---

Participating Soquili: Olor

Do you train quickly or over a period of time? Olor take Olor time.
Will you rush into something or take your time? Olor just say Olor take Olor time???
Are you a planner or do you live day by day? Olot think Olor like to plan, but Olor also like surpise!

---

Participating Soquili: Myri

Do you train quickly or over a period of time? Quick!
Will you rush into something or take your time? Rush!
Are you a planner or do you live day by day? Day by day!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:26 pm
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Drusyla
Link to Teepee: [x]

Do you believe in blind luck? "Dumb luck is but a game of chance. Sometimes the odds fall in our favor."
Do you determine your luck? "Only when I feel like it. I tend to like a little discord in my life."
Feeling lucky punk?? -eyes narrow and she whips her tail to the side, not liking the tone of your question- "Are you?"

Participating Soquili: Skuld

Do you believe in blind luck? "I do not. I believe the Gods sometimes choose our fate."
Do you determine your luck? "I determine my path and follow it how I choose. It is not luck, but a steady hoof and a sound mind."
Feeling lucky punk?? "Tread carefully when you call someone a punk... I do not feel... lucky or unlucky."

Participating Soquili: Oker

Do you believe in blind luck? "Sure. I've found luck in places I wasn't expecting." -shrugs at you-
Do you determine your luck? "I mean, not really? That sounds like an awful lot of effort."
Feeling lucky punk?? "Uhh, yes?" Perplexed by the nature of this question.

Participating Soquili: "Puff Buff" Peach Belini McPuff

Do you believe in blind luck? PB blinks at you, not really knowing what blind luck is. Luck that you can't see? Looks at you wide eyed. "Yes." 50% chance that this answer is correct!
Do you determine your luck? PB shrugs at you. "I don't really think about luck. Though, maybe I should?" Will definitely think about luck after these questions, and ponder why someone would want to know such things!
Feeling lucky punk?? "No..." PB is feeling very unlucky with the barrage of questions! Slips away before more are asked of her.

Participating Soquili: Sprout

Do you believe in blind luck? Distracted, looks back at you after a moment of silence, completely forgetting the question. Gives you a grumpy look, then wonders if you have food and returns interest.
Do you determine your luck? "I think I am lucky. Luck of the Eyefish, cause I'm green!" Tries to sound witty because someone once told him the Irish like the color green and leprechauns, but only half remembers the story. Something about a pot full of 4 leaf clovers at the end of a green rainbow.
Feeling lucky punk?? "Only if you have snacks." Coils a vine around you, attempting to feel out any tasty morsels on your person.

Lunadriel

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:42 pm
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Ren'ai Keri
Link to Teepee: Here

Do you have the courage to stand for a certain platform you believe in? Keri thinking about it as she smiles. "Oh yes I would. After all if I believe in something I will stand by it no matter what."

Can you say no when others are insistent you say yes? Nodding. "Yes because I was raised to stand your ground."

Could you let go of what you're familiar with to do something new? "Hmm I could try after all life is too short to not try new things."

Participating Soquili: Ten'i Shinbi

Do you have the courage to stand for a certain platform you believe in? "Yes. There is no question I would and could do this."

Can you say no when others are insistent you say yes? "To others yes. To my kids... Well that is a different story."

Could you let go of what you're familiar with to do something new?"Oh yes. New things are always fun to do."

Participating Soquili: Silver Mist

Do you have the courage to stand for a certain platform you believe in? "Hooves down this is an easy one."

Can you say no when others are insistent you say yes? "Like I say yes to others. Never. Not even to family. If I don't wanna do something then I won't."

Could you let go of what you're familiar with to do something new? "Why not after all I do what I want. When I want."

Participating Soquili: Vidia

Do you have the courage to stand for a certain platform you believe in? "Yes I do." Vidia stands firm all proud like.

Can you say no when others are insistent you say yes? "Oh yes. Saying yes is harder on me than saying no."

Could you let go of what you're familiar with to do something new? "Sure why not. Sounds fun."

Participating Soquili: Fawn

Do you have the courage to stand for a certain platform you believe in? "Yes as long as it is something I believe in."

Can you say no when others are insistent you say yes? Giggles.. "Yes like my mother it is harder to say yes to others then no."

Could you let go of what you're familiar with to do something new? "I am game for this always."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:17 pm
Owner's Name: Strifeling
Link to Teepee: link here

Participating Soquili: Seraphiel

Do you have the courage to stand for a certain platform you believe in? "Yes, of course. It wasn't easy to get to that point, though."
Can you say no when others are insistent you say yes? "Of course. I will not be forced into doing anything I don't want to do."
Could you let go of what you're familiar with to do something new? "I've had to do this many times in my life, so I believe so."

Participating Soquili: Yolotl

Do you have the courage to stand for a certain platform you believe in? "I couldn't when I was younger... but now, I think I can."
Can you say no when others are insistent you say yes? "Well, it depends? On what others are asking of me..."
Could you let go of what you're familiar with to do something new? "I prefer the familiar, but I'm still happy to try the new!"

Participating Soquili: Yulia

Do you have the courage to stand for a certain platform you believe in? Yulia smiles serenely, "Maybe... but I prefer not to make a fuss, unless someone's well-being is at stake."
Can you say no when others are insistent you say yes? "I usually say yes, because I want to make others happy. I know it's not always in my best interest, but..." she trails off.
Could you let go of what you're familiar with to do something new? "I'm always willing to try something new!"

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:05 am
Participating Soquili: Vex
b]Link to Teepee: teepee

Do you have the courage to stand for a certain platform you believe in? "It's important to stand up for what you believe in,"
Can you say no when others are insistent you say yes? "Hah! No one can tell me what to say."
Could you let go of what you're familiar with to do something new? "There's too much to take in, of course."

===

Participating Soquili: Volaille

Do you have the courage to stand for a certain platform you believe in? "What type of platform is this regarding...?"
Can you say no when others are insistent you say yes? "Well, if it's for a good cause..."
Could you let go of what you're familiar with to do something new? "My kids have taught me that change is always happening."

===

Participating Soquili: Olor

Do you have the courage to stand for a certain platform you believe in? "Olor can stand! Look! Olor is standing!"
Can you say no when others are insistent you say yes? "Olor say yes if friend tell Olor yes!"
Could you let go of what you're familiar with to do something new? "Olor not understand..."

===

Participating Soquili: Blathnaid

Do you have the courage to stand for a certain platform you believe in? "...If I have to... But can you come too?"
Can you say no when others are insistent you say yes? "Umm... ummm... *squeaks* help?"
Could you let go of what you're familiar with to do something new? "I met Cu, so yes."

===
Participating Soquili: Ctet

Do you have the courage to stand for a certain platform you believe in? "Of course! Fight for your rights and beliefs!"
Can you say no when others are insistent you say yes? "Duh. I'm not going to say something I don't endorse."
Could you let go of what you're familiar with to do something new? "I'm always travelling, so there's always so much new."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:51 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Ilex Blackthorn
Link to Teepee:teepee

Do you have the courage to stand for a certain platform you believe in? Yes if I feel strongly I'm willing to risk my life.
Can you say no when others are insistent you say yes? I'm used to being alone so I don't care what others think.
Could you let go of what you're familiar with to do something new? I need to be adaptable and self-reliant. Letting go is part of life though it can be hard.

Participating Soquili: Mariposa Voorhees Blackcape

Do you have the courage to stand for a certain platform you believe in? I prove myself daily and never stray from my mission.
Can you say no when others are insistent you say yes? My opinions seldom matter I am a tool for my herd.
Could you let go of what you're familiar with to do something new? I always do what is needed of me and familiarity breeds laziness.

Participating Soquili: Trehan

Do you have the courage to stand for a certain platform you believe in? Yes I do have courage but I am a survivalist. I know when situations could prove dangerous and act accordingly.
Can you say no when others are insistent you say yes? Of course, I often tell others no or it's not my problem.
Could you let go of what you're familiar with to do something new? Of course, I like familiarity through the desert changes rapidly and you have to adapt to severe conditions to survive.

Participating Soquili: Aodan

Do you have the courage to stand for a certain platform you believe in?hmm I'm a creature of feeling what do I care for meaningless platforms.
Can you say no when others are insistent you say yes? Ha ha seldom do soq have the courage to ask me for anything.
Could you let go of what you're familiar with to do something new? Blood and pain is familiar. Why should I try something new when destruction is so glorious.

Participating Soquili: Glyssa

Do you have the courage to stand for a certain platform you believe in? Of course, I always have the courage to accomplish my goals.
Can you say no when others are insistent you say yes? Yes, I can freely say no and if I feel pressured my mate can always scare away other soq.
Could you let go of what you're familiar with to do something new? Familiarity is boring I rather try new things except for my mate he is my steady rock.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:36 am
Link to Teepee: here

Who’s the fastest in all the lands? "Not me, that's for sure," Seraphiel says, smiling wryly.
How does one train to move swiftly? "Honestly, I wouldn't know. Train in flight, I guess?"
How do you slow down when you need time to recharge? "I don't, there's no time."

Participating Soquili: Absinthe
Who’s the fastest in all the lands? "The falcons are probably the fastest."
How does one train to move swiftly? "Through blood, and sweat, and tears. Many, many tears."
How do you slow down when you need time to recharge? "I don't really relax..."

Participating Soquili: Champagne
Who’s the fastest in all the lands? She looks surprised at the question. "Oh, uh..."
How does one train to move swiftly? "I imagine one would have to push themselves to their limits."
How do you slow down when you need time to recharge? "I tend to my rose garden!"

Participating Soquili: Faolchu
Who’s the fastest in all the lands? "I'm one of the fastest."
How does one train to move swiftly? "Practice, training in intervals, and paying attention to endurance. There's no other way."
How do you slow down when you need time to recharge? "When both my body and mind need rest, I sleep."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:16 pm
Owner's Name: Calixita
Link to Teepee: [ x ]

Who’s the fastest in all the lands? Skuld frowns as she gives it some thought. "I've heard of large cats that can run extremely fast -- but only in short distances."
How does one train to move swiftly? "Practice, and hope the spirits look down upon you favorably."
How do you slow down when you need time to recharge? "Meditation. Relaxation of the mind, body, and soul."

Participating Soquili: Axa
Who’s the fastest in all the lands? "Who? More like what. With the right conditions, fire can overtake anything..."
How does one train to move swiftly? Axa grins wryly. "Nothing gets one's paws moving faster when an inferno is at your heels."
How do you slow down when you need time to recharge? Axa sneers. "Sleep. Obviously."

Participating Soquili: Bifröst
Who’s the fastest in all the lands? "Oh, my! I can't say I've ever thought about it... I could tell you who the most beautiful is, though," he said with a charming wink.
How does one train to move swiftly? "Keep trying, even just a little, every day. And make sure you keep your feathers well groomed, or the wind won't play nice with your wings!"
How do you slow down when you need time to recharge? "Beauty sleep does more than just keep you looking refreshed -- it keeps you feeling refreshed, too!"

Participating Soquili: Dies Infaustus
Who’s the fastest in all the lands? "Sailfish," she grunts. Infaustus was never much of a talker.
How does one train to move swiftly? "Practice. Use your muscles."
How do you slow down when you need time to recharge? "Gliding. In water."

Participating Soquili: Xavier
Who’s the fastest in all the lands? "The fastest? Out of everything? Oh, I don't know... rabbits, maybe?"
How does one train to move swiftly? "Running a lot, I think."
How do you slow down when you need time to recharge? "Oh, I like to sleep the most. But it's nice to just relax and listen to the sounds of the ocean, too."

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:24 am
Owner's Name: Shi Berry
Participating Soquili: Ashura
Link to Teepee: Boop!

The spooky chill in the air has faded... how do you feel?
"No different. Seasons change; so be it. As long as I'm making progress, too."

Have you noticed the cold start to creep in?
"Yep. It's almost winter. Winter is cold."

Do you like the cold, or prefer the heat?
"I guess I prefer the cold. I like to dip in the hotsprings in the mountains, though."

What is your favourite winter activity?
"... What do you even do in winter that's different from any other season?"

Do you bundle up, or let your fur grow out?
"I don't change. My fur gets thicker, though. So... grow it out?"

Have you ever licked an icicle?
"... Why would I do that?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:56 pm
Link to Teepee: Strifeling's Teepee

The spooky chill in the air has faded... how do you feel? He smiles. "Whether it is autumn or winter, I'm comfortable. It's a shame autumn doesn't last forever, though."
Have you noticed the cold start to creep in? "I did. Everyone's busy preparing for winter solstice."
Do you like the cold, or prefer the heat? "Honestly, neither. My coat isn't suitable for temperature extremes."
What is your favourite winter activity? Seraphiel smiles again, "I like watching the snow fall. With my loved ones."
Do you bundle up, or let your fur grow out? "I wear furs. If I don't, my eyes may frost over..." The additional eyes on his body blink in unison.
Have you ever licked an icicle? His brow furrows, "No... I haven't tried... I can't imagine it would be a nice experience."

---

Participating Soquili: Faolchú

The spooky chill in the air has faded... how do you feel? "I'm glad for the change in seasons, I think."
Have you noticed the cold start to creep in? "Yes... Winter is coming."
Do you like the cold, or prefer the heat? "I'm used to the cold."
What is your favourite winter activity? He thinks on this question for a moment. "Usually, we try to weather out the winters from shelter."
Do you bundle up, or let your fur grow out? "Both," Faolchú grins, showing his teeth, "It's a necessity in my family's territory."
Have you ever licked an icicle? Faolchú only smiles, bemused.

---

Participating Soquili: Yolotl

The spooky chill in the air has faded... how do you feel? "I have mixed feelings."
Have you noticed the cold start to creep in? "Yes. I wish it were summertime again..."
Do you like the cold, or prefer the heat? "I prefer the heat -- it reminds me of home."
What is your favourite winter activity? "I like to enjoy it from a warm place the most," Yolotl says, smiling sheepishly.
Do you bundle up, or let your fur grow out? "Both are necessary for me."
Have you ever licked an icicle? "I have... it wasn't pleasant."

---

Participating Soquili: Scotch

The spooky chill in the air has faded... how do you feel? "Well, I'm going to miss the autumn..." Scotch trails off.
Have you noticed the cold start to creep in? "I have! I like the winter as well."
Do you like the cold, or prefer the heat? "Honestly, I like both."
What is your favourite winter activity? "Hmmm... I like gathering with loved ones, and preparing feasts."
Do you bundle up, or let your fur grow out? "There's no need, I usually feel warm."
Have you ever licked an icicle? "Maybe when I was a foal," Scotch responds, thinking about it.

---

Participating Soquili: Yulia Belrose

The spooky chill in the air has faded... how do you feel? "Disappointed, but also nostalgic?" she says, pondering.
Have you noticed the cold start to creep in? "You're right, it's getting chillier."
Do you like the cold, or prefer the heat? "I don't have anything against the cold, but I lean toward heat. But it's best when it's a little chilly."
What is your favourite winter activity? "Getting in piles of warm fur and watching the snow fall," she says with a smile.
Do you bundle up, or let your fur grow out? "My own coat doesn't get too long, so I need additional warmth."
Have you ever licked an icicle? "No, I can't say that I have," she grins.

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:15 pm

1.) What sinks trust and what builds trust for you? "Trust is something that doesn't come easy. Actions build trust faster than words. Yet words can easily dash the trust that is built. It's a delicate balance."
2.) When would you choose integrity as opposed to greed? "Integrity is necessary for survival. Greed will bring you a short life. I choose integrity over greed as often as my mind permits me to."
3.) How do your beliefs determine your character? "They are everything my character is. As a Valkyrie, my beliefs are like blood for my soul."

Participating Soquili: Oker

1.) What sinks trust and what builds trust for you? "Bad deeds sink trust man. Just, be nice and people will trust you."
2.) When would you choose integrity as opposed to greed? -peers at you and your fancy words- Greed just isn't a nice thing to have. You gotta share things to be happy." -shrugs at you-
3.) How do your beliefs determine your character? Well, I guess they keep my belly full and my coat warm. (Believes in the beach life)

Participating Soquili: "Puff Buff" Peach Bellini McPuff

1.) What sinks trust and what builds trust for you? -shuffles a paw on her leg- "I like it when others are nice to me, and respect my boundaries"
2.) When would you choose integrity as opposed to greed? "Always? I don't consider myself a greedy person."
3.) How do your beliefs determine your character? "I don't think I really have any beliefs. Does that make me a bad Soquili?"

Participating Soquili: Druslya

1.) What sinks trust and what builds trust for you? -shrugs- "I like to trust those that others might not. It's more fun that way! So it doesn't really matter."
2.) When would you choose integrity as opposed to greed? "Mmmmm. Greed can be delicious. I choose integrity for the one I love."
3.) How do your beliefs determine your character? "Honey, my beliefs and my character would be too much for you to handle."

Participating Soquili: Myscelia Petalwing

1.) What sinks trust and what builds trust for you? "Ooof. Those with too many spirits in their belly might sink my trust, but I might play along anyways if there's no harm. A little spirits in me might help build my trust in someone all the same."
2.) When would you choose integrity as opposed to greed? "Honesty is something I would choose over greed any day, when it comes to family."
3.) How do your beliefs determine your character? "Well that's a loaded question. I suppose they make me playful and fun." She says with a grin.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:42 pm
Link to Teepee: xXx

1.) What sinks trust and what builds trust for you? What sinks my trust is when someone lies to me. What builds my trust is when I can count on someone.
2.) When would you choose integrity as opposed to greed? Anyways. Greed is something I try to never guide me.
3.) How do your beliefs determine your character? Well I believe in family and they help keep me down the right path in life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.) What sinks trust and what builds trust for you? Lie or treat me badly and you no longer have my trust. Shower me with love and always being honest then you have my trust.
2.) When would you choose integrity as opposed to greed? Anytime it doesn't involve a hot stallion. If there is a hot stallion then it is greed all the way.
3.) How do your beliefs determine your character? What now? Beliefs? I guess my belief is that it is every mare for herself in gaining the love of hot stallions.

Participating Soquili: Aoi Sukai

1.) What sinks trust and what builds trust for you? Well I am very trusting. So it is easy to gain my trust. Once you lose it then it doesn't come back. To lose it would be to hurt me or someone I care deeply for.
2.) When would you choose integrity as opposed to greed? Integrity all the way. Greed is just a problem.
3.) How do your beliefs determine your character? I don't really have beliefs outside of staying true to myself.

1.) What sinks trust and what builds trust for you? Hmm hurting someone I care for loses it. Being faithful to someone I care about as well as honest gains it.
2.) When would you choose integrity as opposed to greed? Only time I don't go with integrity is when it is the life of my family.
3.) How do your beliefs determine your character? No beliefs here so I can't answer this one sorry.

Participating Soquili: Faya

1.) What sinks trust and what builds trust for you? Hmm I try to trust those who trust me. So I guess lying or hurting me would lose it. Gaining it would be someone honest and all.
2.) When would you choose integrity as opposed to greed? Hmm what is Integrity and Greed? I don't think my mother taught me about them. I just try to be me.
3.) How do your beliefs determine your character? My belief is that Love heals all and so I try to love all of those that I meet.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:54 am
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Nassau "Protector of the Islands"
Link to Teepee: XxX

1.) What sinks trust and what builds trust for you? "Greed, betrayal, lack of honesty will always be sound in sinking trust for me. What builds trust for me is a good heart filled with love and honesty."
2.) When would you choose integrity as opposed to greed? "Always choose Integrity. Greed... leads to so many issues".
3.) How do your beliefs determine your character? "I believe in staying true to myself which makes me a better protector of the ones I love".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Queen Nyai Roro Kidul

1.) What sinks trust and what builds trust for you? "Well now that's a peculiar question... Far as sinking trust I'd say those that don't appreciate me. To build trust lavish me with gifts, adoring my existence and I shall give my undivided attention".
2.) When would you choose integrity as opposed to greed? "I'd use integrity when I want something of interest. Greed just comes with the territory of how bad I desire said "interest".
3.) How do your beliefs determine your character? "My beliefs are mine and mine alone. That I can not answer for you... without giving away my secret".

Participating Soquili: Hsien-Ko

1.) What sinks trust and what builds trust for you? "Trust is a valuable resource. For someone to lie straight to my face would be a dishonorable intention. If you desire to build trust with me you'd certainly want to be open and honest".
2.) When would you choose integrity as opposed to greed? "Never greed. Integrity evolves within the heart making one a better individual".
3.) How do your beliefs determine your character? "I believe in honesty, following a strict code, that makes me a better warrior and friend".

Participating Soquili: Shirahime

1.) What sinks trust and what builds trust for you? "Trust is a code we ninja follow. If you are untrustworthy you are an enemy. To build trust be honest and true".
2.) When would you choose integrity as opposed to greed? "Always choose integrity over greed. Integrity molds someone into who they are".
3.) How do your beliefs determine your character? "I am a ninja, therefore I follow the honest path helping those in need. Not to mention those that are dishonest deserve a good butt-kicking".

Participating Soquili: Bahamas

1.) What sinks trust and what builds trust for you? "Trust? Hmm if you lie that's a really bad thing for me. If you are honest that's really good because I know you are speaking from the heart".
2.) When would you choose integrity as opposed to greed? "Speak with your heart, not what you want. It always leads you where you need to be".
3.) How do your beliefs determine your character? "I believe everyone has a good heart until you break that trust. It makes me a better individual for myself and my loved ones".

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:00 pm
Owner's Name:AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Glyssa

1.) What sinks trust and what builds trust for you? Going through dangerous situations together. Real trust is shown or lost in a dangerous situation.
2.) When would you choose integrity as opposed to greed? /b] I'm greedy for my mate and anything that relates to him otherwise I'd value integrity.
3.) How do your beliefs determine your character? Every action I enact is determined by my character.

-----
Participating Soquili: Ilex Blackthorn

1.) What sinks trust and what builds trust for you? Lying takes away trust. I'd take dealing with an abrasive soq over a liar.
2.) When would you choose integrity as opposed to greed? /b] Well there are many types of greed. I understand the mentality behind greed and I can be greedy at times. I would choose integrity when dealing with a soq I care about.
3.) How do your beliefs determine your character? An interesting question. Alternately, I would ask you does your character determines your beliefs?
--
Participating Soquili: Himmel

1.) What sinks trust and what builds trust for you? It takes many years to build trust but one wrong choice can ruin that trust.
2.) When would you choose integrity as opposed to greed? /b] When I was younger I would have always chosen integrity. Yet, know I know that sometimes it is better to choose greed over integrity. I do not regret my choices yet it might have been better if lived for myself rather than others.
3.) How do your beliefs determine your character? My beliefs were forged by the lessons the elders taught to me. Those lessons shaped my character.
---
Participating Soquili: Maui

1.) What sinks trust and what builds trust for you? Trust is lost when others break a vow. Trust is gained when others provide help.
2.) When would you choose integrity as opposed to greed? /b] Most of the time I would value integrity over greed. Most soq are slightly greedy which is to be expected but it because problematic when they value that greed at the expense of others.
3.) How do your beliefs determine your character? My character determines my beliefs. I believe in the power of the ocean, she is the creator and the destroyer.
---
Participating Soquili: Arabella

1.) What sinks trust and what builds trust for you? Simple interactions are the first indicator of trust. I value trust and most soq are trustworthy-I'd like to believe that most soq have good honest hearts.
2.) When would you choose integrity as opposed to greed? /b] I always choose integrity over greed. My mate would be disappointed in me if I choose otherwise.
3.) How do your beliefs determine your character? I believe my character allowed me to embrace certain beliefs and deny others. Of course, my beliefs have also influenced my character to a lesser degree.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:47 pm

1.) Something drastic has befallen you. Carry On or dig deep?? Hmm Carry on if others are about but dig deep once alone.
2.) Does your strength make you better than others Why would I think that. My strength is my sweetness and this would undo that.
3.) What are you benching? I can bench my teddy bear does that count?

1.) Something drastic has befallen you. Carry On or dig deep?? Dig deep all the way.
2.) Does your strength make you better than others I need a protector so I am not strong. I am the weak princess. Pamper me.
3.) What are you benching? :: giggles :: All the stallions I collect with my beauty.

Participating Soquili: Aoi Sukai

1.) Something drastic has befallen you. Carry On or dig deep?? Well you could do both right? I would dig deep and reflect on it, then carry on.
2.) Does your strength make you better than others No. I don't think I am better than anyone seeing I don't compare myself to anyone.
3.) What are you benching? Hmm What indeed. I am not sure if you mean showing. That would be Kindness.

1.) Something drastic has befallen you. Carry On or dig deep?? Carry on. Only the weak dig deep. Shake it off and move on.
2.) Does your strength make you better than others Oh yea it does. Means I have to look out for those in my family who can't look out for themselves.
3.) What are you benching? You. :: she answers in a cocky tone of voice ::

Participating Soquili: Faya

1.) Something drastic has befallen you. Carry On or dig deep?? Carry on. My mother said that it is best to not allow the events of one's life drag them down into sorrow.
2.) Does your strength make you better than others No I wouldn't say that I am better than others at all. Everyone is their own and no one can compare to others like that.
3.) What are you benching? I don't understand this question.... Do you mean what I can carry. Well I never tested that out.

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff