Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:16 am
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas sighed and nodded opening a portal behind him it was black and a little light as he turned and left I'll go get a map then go find her. If anyone standing in my way I won't be nice. After that I will be going somewhere out of reach for a while. If you need me ask Talia where the dark sea is. he says and walks threw it and it shuts

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC: I'll post at my next break
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:20 am
«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood» & »Fang«

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Red walked into the grand hall with Hileinna, "Well, here's one of the main parts of the school, the grand hall." She spinned around a few times with her arms out before stopping to face Hileinna, "The hall splits into many paths which pretty much connects to all parts of the school." She then pointed to a random path, which led to the administration building, "If you don't know which path is which, just look for the metal plaque right next to the path, it says where the path leads to." She then scratched her cheek while humming, "Umm...I think that's it."

[ooc: ]
Revi-sama

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna nodded to Red as she spoke, looking at the many paths that you could take. A person could easily get lost in here if it weren't for the metal plaques. She then looked at where Red pointed, which was conveniently the path to the administration office. She had to go there anyway, so it was pretty fortunate of Red to point at that path first. She looked at Red, bowing her head at her, "Thank you, I believe I can take it from here."[/b she said as she started to walk towards that path.

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:23 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Huh? W-Wait!" Red stood in front of Hileinna, "How rude! I help you out by showing you around, and you're just leave me?" she folded her arms as she faced her head away from Hileinna, "I can't believe you..are you the type of person to take advantage of a poor innocent girl." behind what Red was saying, she was actually enjoying her little act.

Revi-sama

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna stopped as Red stood in her way, not only that, she seemed to be angry with Hileinna suddenly just leaving her company. Although, Red did have a point, it'd be rude to not repay her for giving directions around the school. She nodded at her, "S-Sorry, my apologies, you're right. I shouldn't be so quick as to leave." Hileinna didn't know how to act in front of others. "So, then what should I do to repay you?"

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:59 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.While facing her head away from Hileinna, Red had a big grin on her face. Looking back at Hileinna, her grin had disappeared into an innocent smile, "Well, I'm kind of hungry right now, how about buying me some food from the cafeteria?" She looked around for the path that led to the cafeteria, and then pointed to it when she found it, "Here's the path to go there, come on." she said as she started to run off towards the cafeteria.

Revi-sama

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:28 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna watched as Red went off in the direction of the cafeteria, and started to follow. But then she stopped and looked back towards the path of the administration office, "Well...I supposed I can go later.." she said as she continued to follow Red.

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:45 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi continued to lead Erin to the infirmary, her arms folded as she thought about how Jaecen is doing on his trip. She shook her head to stop thinking about it, looking at Erin, "By the way...how did you end up here? Or do you not remember that either?"

[ooc:]
Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:51 pm
User Image
┇ Erin ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

He shrugged. "I walked through some weird black portal... M'not sure where it came from. I know I came from some town."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:17 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She folded her arms, "Some town huh...? Damn it, that could be anywhere, Twilight Town, Radiant Garden, Traverse Town." she let out a sigh. "Well, that's something at least-" she then stopped, holding her arm in front of Erin to stop him, "...damn it."
Suddenly, a dark portal opened up with Red walking through it, "Hiya Ms. Tsuyoi. How have you been?" she said with a smile.
Tsuyoi let out a sigh, "Really? You again? Don't you think that I beat you enough already?" she said, putting her hand on her hip.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:22 pm
User Image
┇ Erin ┇

Erin tapped the handle of his keyblade, which was still fastened to his belt. Seeing who it was, he waved. "Uh, h-hi..."

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:36 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She looked at Erin and waved back, smiling, "Hiya Erin. Listen, I need to settle something with Ms. Tsuyoi here...so if you would please return my puppy?"
Tsuyoi raised an eyebrow at Red, "Puppy...?" it took her a few seconds to realize what she meant, but it was too late.
A shadow that had been sticking to Erin's shadow suddenly left, going into Tsuyoi's shadow and coming out, holding her up by her hands. The shadow was Fang, Red's companion. He grinned as he held Tsuyoi up.
"Ngh, damn it, I let my guard down.." she said, looking at Erin, "Uhh, d-don't worry about me, this always happens," she then pointed in the direction of the infirmary, "Just take that path and you should find yourself at the infirmary."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:42 pm
User Image
┇ Erin ┇

He shook his head, not liking it at all. "..."
Erin stood by.

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:59 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She looked at Erin, seeing that acting would not get him to go. She let out a sigh, "Erin..." she suddenly kicked Fang in the stomach which caused him to let go of her. As she landed, she summoned her keyblade to her hand and swung at Fang, knocking him aside. She looked at Erin, "All right, I leave the mutt to you then. Just, don't get yourself hurt will ya?" she said as she turned to Red and started to approach her.
Red smiled at Tsuyoi as she got closer, "Hehe, so two on two I'm guessing?" she opened her palms in which flames engulfed her hands, "Sounds good. Let's play!" she said with a smile before charging at Tsuyoi.
Fang lied on the ground for a bit before getting back up. He looked towards Tsuyoi who had begun fighting Red, and began to make his way to them to help Red.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:08 pm
User Image
┇ Erin ┇

Erin unhooked his Lionheart from his belt and charged the shadow. He blocked the way by getting in the way. His facial expression didn't change.

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items