Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:57 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
"Hm?" Shinochi suddenly put her hand out from where Miao was coming from, and stopped Miao from surprise hugging Shinochi.
"Mnghu!" Miao's face was face palmed by Shinochi, her arms trying to reach for Shinochi. Unfortunately they were not long enough.
Shinochi looked at Miao, and then looked back at Kalen, shrugging, "I dunno."

[ooc:]

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:03 pm
User Image

"Well apparently she knows you if she is acting like that....and i'm guessing your lieing if you raising your arm to her like that wasn't instinct." Kalen said with a sly grin.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:25 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi rubbed her head with her free hand, chuckling, "Guess you got me there.." she then looked back at Miao, "Hey Miao, long time no see."
Miao stopped trying to reach for Shinochi, her ears twitch as she smiled, "Long time no see Cat Person~" she referred to Shinochi as Cat Person for some reason, maybe because Shinochi had cat parts, but also appeared human.
Eventually, Akashisen caught up with Miao, "Miao, are you causing trouble for others again?" she bowed her head at Shinochi and Kalen as apology. "I'm terribly sorry if Miao was a bother to you two, Shinochi."
Shinochi shook her head, "Nah, it's fine, I rather enjoy the sight of you two."

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:32 pm
User Image

"I don't think we've met. I'm Kalen. Headmaster Eclipse's brother. And you 2 are?" He asked Miao and Akashisen.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:33 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi finally took her hand off Miao's face after she had stopped trying to hug her.
Miao smiled big at Kalen with her sharp teeth, her ears twitch, "I'm Miao, nice to meet'cha meow~" she said with a salute.
Akashisen bowed her head a little at Kalen, "And I'm Akashisen...it's nice to meet you as well, Kalen." She then pointed to Shinochi, "We're traveling acquaintances with Shinochi."
Shinochi let out a sigh, "Hey come on, what is that? Acquaintances? We're at least friends right?"
"A-Ah...my apologies...traveling friends then?"

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:41 pm
User Image

Kalen looked between them and nodded. "Nice to meet yall. I'ma grab some food." He said before making his way to the food bar and making a plate.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:59 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi's ears perked up as Kalen headed to the food bar, "Ah, that's right, I'm hungry." Shinochi moved to the food bar as well, rubbing her stomach. She looked at all the food to grab, taking a plate and grabbing mostly meat.
Miao rubbed her belly, "Hmm...you know what, I'm gonna go eat some more meow~" she dashed for the food bar and started to make another plate.
Akashisen shook her head, "Really...her stomach is a black hole..." she waited for them to grab food.

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:22 pm
User Image

"Well There is something we have in common." Kalen said with a grin as he got his plate while taking it back to the table.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:26 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
After grabbing her food, she follows Kalen to their table, taking a seat across from him. She pulled down her mask so she'd be able to eat, and grabbed the fork. She then started to eat, her sharp-ish teeth shredding up the food easy as she chewed.
Miao took a seat next to Shinochi, and began eating as well, eating as if she were a wild animal.
"Jeez.." meanwhile, Akashisen was sitting next to Kalen across from Miao, watching Miao ravage her food.

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:47 pm
User Image

"So what yall's story? Students here or just passing through?" Kalen asked as he stared eating.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:00 am
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
While eating, her ears twitched, and looked at Akashisen and Miao, waiting for their response to Kalen's question.
Akashisen rested her elbows on the table and her chin on her hands, "Well, we're students here actually. But, we're still kind of new here..even though we've explored most of the school already."
Miao tried to say something, but her mouth was full of food...that and her face was still buried into her food.

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:10 pm
User Image

"Ah so have you both talked to Diz or Eclipse yet?" Kalen asked.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:43 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi stopped eating for a bit, looking at Kalen, "No, they still need to speak to one of them.." she looked at Akashisen, "Should probably see Diz, he'll most likely be in the Administration Office."
Akashisen nodded, "I see...well, after this we'll-"
Just then, Wakai walked into the cafeteria, looking around. Once Shinochi came into sight, she walked over to her, "Shino!"
Shinochi's ears twitched, looking at Wakai who had showed up, "Ah, Wakai, what's up?"
Wakai stared at Shinochi, and then looked at Kalen, pointing at him, "I needed to ask him where Rose is. She needs to see Diz."

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:16 pm
User Image

"As of right now i don't know where she is. Last thing she told me before she went off was that she was gonna go see Sophia.....but since Sophia is no longer in the academy i don't know where she is." Kalen said with a slightly down look.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:44 am
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi eventually had finished her food, moving the plate aside and making a small burp. She then looked at Wakai, "Why does she need to see Diz anyway?"
Wakai shrugged, "I dunno, he just told me to send Rose to him if I ever see her." she then looked down at the ground, and then looked back up after remembering another thing, "That's right! Shino, you wanna come with me to..Shibura? Shibuna?"
"Shibuya?"
Wakai nodded after Shinochi had corrected her, "I need to go there and..so something for Diz there. It's the least I could do for thanking him for helping me when I needed it."
She didn't respond for awhile, but then she rubbed her head, "Shibuya huh...are you sure? Since it's a new world, there are new heartless you've probably never seen before. Not to mention, there are nobodies as well."

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games