Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled and stopped after she spoke. He was still holding her in his arms. He smiled and said."What is it Awella? Why do you want me to stop?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:31 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked up at him and still blushed madly. "I want you to stop because you must still sense it.", she hissed at him.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:03 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius nodded to concede to her point."You have better senses than I do. I'm sure whatever it is might still be out there. But have you sensed any hostile motives from it?"Marius still had his arms around her and he had lowered his head and gently brushed his lips along her ear.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:29 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked up at him only to shiver as his lips brushed her earlobe. "I can't tell just yet, you keep distracting me.", she growled at him. Though in an odd way it was friendly. With out thinking she closed her eyes and tried to sense what ever was out there.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius chuckled and let her focus. He waited for her to see what was out there and just stood there with his arms around her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:59 pm
Awella Hawk

She sensed something dark but was not sure. All she knew is that monster would need permission from Marius himself to board his ship. "It can't come on your ship, with out your say so...", she muttered into his ear.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:35 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled and then whispered into her ear."Well then we don't need to worry. We could continue with what we were doing earlier."Marius then lowered his head back to her neck and brushed his lips against it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:53 pm
Awella Hawk

She blushed and looked up at him. As he brushed his lips against her neck, she moaned. Now her hands grabbed his shirt as she started to shivered a bit. Some how she could not find words. Of course she wound up nipping the top of his ear lightly.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:35 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius chuckled as she nipped at his ear and kept his lips brushing along her neck. After a bit of time he lifted his head and gazed into her eyes for just a few seconds before he laid his lips upon hers. His kiss was both rough yet gentle at the same time.

Pain laced itself through Damian's body. The loss of his power affected him more deeply then he thought it would have. He lay at the top of the hill where Awella had left him earlier. Now pain wasn't unknown to Damian. It was the most common thing that Damian experienced. Normally he can keep the pain from showing in most forms. This pain however was unlike anything he experienced before. He writhed on the ground. He wanted to scream out but because of who he was he didn't want anybody to see him as in need of support. He never wanted to be seen as someone who needs help in any way. He was more comfortable being the rock that supports others. Always there and unflinching when the world throws all it can those asking for his help. His breath came out in short panting gasps instead of the screams he was holding in."Why would my power disappear. Especially now with them approaching."Another spasm of pain brought Damian who had slowly started to regain his feet to drop back to the ground again."I hope Awella will be able to handle what's to come."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:00 pm
Awella Hawk

As he kissed her, she forgot of the threat. That's until she heard a scream of sort. Now she looked around and blinked after gently pushing Marius back. Leaving the safety of Marius's cabin, she saw her Father flying around the mast. Her lips were full from kissing the pirate captain. Now her ears were a bit red.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:52 pm
Awella's father circled the mast two more times before he went to land on the ship. As he touched down he was going to say something before he stopped noticing Awella's ears were red and her lips were full. Now he was ready to attack Marius for touching his daughter but he squelched that reaction because he had no right trying to be a father to her now after missing so much of her life. So he said in a voice that hid very ineffectively his anger at Marius.I'm sorry.Did I interrupt something. I could always come back later.

Marius had followed Awella outside and saw her father and immediately his angry father senses kicked in and he knew that he could be in danger. He wanted to make some excuse about checking something out down below but he stood his ground against the palpable anger from Awella's father.

Damian's vision swam in and out as he tried to get back to Awella and Marius and his crew he wasn't sure if they could sense what might be coming but he wasn't going to let them be surprised. His strength was laving him rapidly and eventually he waw pulling himself along the ground with online hand.Please let me get there in time.He said under his breath as he pulled himself along inch by slowly painful inch.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:30 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at her Father then to Marius. Now she put her hands on her hips,"Am I the only one who senses something out there?!", she snapped. Walking to the edge of the ship she looked over the railing. Squinting her eyes she could not see much then looked at Marius then her Father. "Look, I'm gonna go and see if Damian can tell me what's out there...", she said, only to kneel down then her wings appeared only to launch herself off the ship's deck.

As she flew around the ship a couple of times again, her eyes spotted some movement but she could not tell what it was in the dim of the night; since the moon was blocked by thick clouds. Well she flew around the ship she was only twenty feet over the water. Though before she could get to a proper air current she heard movement behind her, like a fish jumping. Somehow she stopped in midair hovering for less then a second. Her muscles relaxed before she tucked and twisted her body to face the other way.

Now her wings flapped a bit faster as she shot off up to thirty feet in the air. As she saw a humanoid swimming at her fast. The creature had a human like face and not much hair, clearly a water creature. Barely did she get out of a second creature's hold whom swam up under her trying to grab her leg. "A little help!!!!", she screamed and was forced to fly back to the ship. Barely did she land on the railing and held onto it. Though a water fairy with a shaved head appeared only to show they had a merman lower half, as he tried to pull her into the water. Her knuckles gone pale white as she held onto the railing and her wings started to flap wildly.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius wasn't too sure he wanted to be left alone with Awella's father but he didn't complain as she flew off. He watched her for a moment or two longer then looked down to the sea where he thought he saw something in the water. Not long after he noticed it a form leap from the water at Awella. Immediately he drew his pistol and started to look for an enemy. Once he was sure he had a clea shot he took it. The lead ball tore it's way through one creature. He reloaded his pistol and looked for another enemy.

Eunan was still watching Marius as Awella flew around. He thought he started to sense something coming. He approached the railing just in time to see the creature launch itself at Awella. As Marius drew his pistol Eunan launched into the sky and any that Marius hadn't shot he flew to and smacked away. Eventually he saw that one of the mermen like creature was trying to pull Awella into the ocean. He immediately turned and tried to make his way over to her but two more of the creatures slammed into him and they fell onto the deck of the ship with a loud crash. They held him down and he saw another two had Marius pinned to the ground as well. They both struggled against their captors but they found the strength of the mermen like creature immense and they couldn't break free. When it looked like Awella was about to be pulled under a black smoke cloud slammed into the ship and spread out. In less than a second or two the majority of the creatures were dead and Awella was in Damian's arms his long white hair was patially concealing the right side of his face. His eyes were also glowing white. "Leave now.His voice barely contained his rage and it was obvious that it wasn't a good idea to argue. The mermen got the hint and fled leaving them there to figure out what happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:39 pm
Awella Hawk

She some how blacked out for a moment. Next thing she knew, she was in Damian's arms and looked around confused. Though she did not jump or even try to get out of his arms. She had used up to much magic doing all that flying. "Sorry, I over flew...", she muttered to Damian. Now she was trying to stay awake as her body was drained.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian said to Awella."There is nothing to be sorry about. You did well. I'm proud of you."He had a small grin on his face. Then he looked over Eunan and Marius." You two should be okay it doesn't appear you have suffered any injury."Damian then teleported both him and Awella to Marius's cabin and he gently placed her on it."Rest now. Since you did use more energy than you are used to."He then turned and started walking to the door.

Eunan and Marius both started making sweeps of the ship for any of the creatures that might have tried hiding on the ship.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games