Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:10 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian got the hint to read her mind to see what it was that she was thinking about. So he did and after he finished he thought about that to."Abigail if you want to talk about any of those things go ahead. I will do my best to answer the questions that you have."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:24 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"It's just... I'm nervous of talking about it.", she told him, as she bit her lip now. Of course they were a new couple, and less then a week old. Though she was like his fiance now. Even though he called her his mate.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:31 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded."That's understandable Abigail. The last couple days have been a big change for you. You get turned into a vampire then into a pure blooded vampire and now you are engaged. Anyone would be nervous after all that. You'd be crazy not to be nervous. But just remember that you can tell me anything you want."He then rolled over to pin her to his bed before he kissed her.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:39 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

When he said that she nodded. Only to lean up and kiss him after being pinned. Her hands gone up to his hair and arms. Moaning a bit she pulled before the kiss could get to passionate. "Okay, relax now. I think my body is bitchy about the change of magic and all.", she said, well spoke to him through her thoughts. It was like someone getting a cold and feeling laggy cause of it.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:50 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled and then nodded."All right I'll stop for now. I make no promises about later though."Damian then got off his bed and stretched. Then he remembered something that they had spoken about last night."So do I get to meet your friends today?"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:03 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She heard him speak physically and sighed. "Just let me rest for now.", she told him. "Wake me up at about two in the afternoon.", she added on, as it was not even eight in the morning. Laying on her side she nuzzled the bed sheets only to yawn.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:06 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled."Alright then sleep well Abigail."Damian then got out his laptop and put earphones in before he sat on his bed and surfed the web. He just watched videos or listened to music for the time when Abigail slept.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:11 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She slipped into sleep after a while and was out like a light. Next thing she knew, she was being shaken awake. Groaning and growling, she rolled onto her stomach followed by burying her face into the sheets. "No, no... Awake me up later.", she growled now.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:20 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

After Abigail's reaction to Damian's attempts to wake her up he now nudged her more gently."Abigail sleeping to much can have affects on you like sleeping to little can. You should wake up."Damian said right before he placed a gentle kiss on her neck.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:30 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Hearing his voice, no Damian's voice she rubbed her eyes. Feeling the kiss on back of her neck, she blushed. Finally she rolled onto her side and looked at Damian. "Hey.", she said only to finally sit up. Now she started to work the knots out of her hair.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:14 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled. Then he gently helped Abigail work the knots out of her hair."So Abi' any thoughts on what you were going to do today?"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:18 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Looking at him she yawned again. "Still trying to figure out where to meet my friends.", she told him. Before she stood up and stretched out her muscles. Now she grabbed a brush and brushed out her hair.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:25 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian kept quiet and let Abigail think. That's when he heard Bad Company by Five Finger Death Punch. He knew that was Anubis since him and the people that he usually talked to all agreed to put the same song for certain people. For example Anubis had Bad Company while Damian had Renegade by Styx. It was just something that they did. So he answered it."Hey Anubis what is it?"

Anubis sighed as he sat on his throne."Nothing really I'm just bored here. Want to meet up today?"

Damian glanced to Abigail."Hold that thought. Hey Abi' is it all right if Anubis tags along?"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:30 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She heard the phone go off and Damian answered it. When Anubis basically asked if he could tag along, she sighed. Only to think,"Long as he let's me handle any of my own drama....", she said. Then gone back to brushing her hair.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:40 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian laughed."Don't worry Abi' he won't bother anyone or create drama. He deals with people complaining about their deaths and how it is unfair so he generally keeps out of other people's business."Damian then returned to the phone."Hey Anubis you can tag along as long as you don't create drama."

Anubis said."Don't worry I won't be creating any drama. I've got enough here. So I'll see you sometime later."He then hung up. Damian placed his phone on the dresser and then sat back on his bed and laid back.
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games