Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:43 pm
"From what pops told me he was well...Smooth talking that night? Pops can't smooth talk to save his life." He chuckled before noting that she seemed to be getting tensed. "Hey..Nothing is going to happen. I'll make sure of it." He spoke softly as he took her hands in his, moving their tribal like dancing into a more of a slow dance.

It was of course at that moment Enki got hit by the invisible arrow, though he didn't know it. He did feel like everything had become prefect though. Zecora was with him. She WAS with him. After everything they had been through she was still will him. How did he not see it before, was he blind? They were just, clearly meant be together. He'd make sure no one would ever hurt her. Ever.

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:12 pm
Oh ya she was going to take these heretic down so hard. The Guardian's were on her side and they would lead her to victory! Well until another annoying bug bit her neck. REALLY what was this place and all the bugs! Clearly something needed to be done about these silly bugs.

She looked up from rubbing her next and that's when she say him. Oh Guardian's what a hunk of a perfect man. Those wings and those dreadlocks. Her face turned from competitive to anything but innocent. She forgot all about the heretic she had been speaking to and strutted over to the demi god. "Hey hot stuff, coming my way?" She cooed to him, pressing herself lightly against him and making sure he got a good look at her assets.

Fea Line
Hydrangea has been shafted. );

Strawberri Stardust
GETTING HOT IN HERE!

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
Seiana_ZI generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 2!

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:13 pm
Voluptas had flung around a lot of arrows in the past few minutes, but she felt like she could shoot out just a couple more. Perhaps not at some of these single Pae'il, though...

She noted there were a few couples around.

Perhaps some of them would like a taste of seduction, too? Hitting a couple would cause her less pain than watching these two, too... Why had she aimed so badly and hit Prisma?!

No matter.

Voluptas zoned in on a couple and attempted to hit one.

Enki x Zecora
    Briosca x Prince Feralheart
    Sweetie Belle x Wild Moon
  1. Noirocher x Firuzeh
  2. Anxo x Mnemo
  3. Natalia x Skogur
  4. Shahrazad x Naveed
  5. Zofie x Arestia
  6. Mama Blues x Xanthous
  7. Terran x Moana
  8. Fraise x Zoran
  9. Starry x Dameon
  10. Criofan x Ei-Kal

It looked like these friends may have wanted to attach a "with benefits" phrase to their friendship...

Mnemo and Anxo now want to seduce each other!

Menelie
Anxo
Antidia
Mnemo

Dragon Berri rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:49 pm
Sweetie Belle giggled, not quite noticing the sharp sting of an arrow. "That's exactly what I was just thinking," she told him. It was so lovely that they seemed to be so in tune with each other already. He was just so perfect! She couldn't ever see herself with anyone else. She blushed a little at that thought, wondering where it had come from. It didn't matter, it was still true. He was still playing with her hair, and she loved it. She loved him. She blushed harder and wondering if he felt the same way she did. Should she tell him? Or should she wait?
Fea Line

Ruzeh smiled. "You're a pretty good dancer, Noir," she said and smiled. He wasn't, not really, but she didn't care. She wasn't either. He was cute when he tried.
shadica

Ruaidhri snorted and rolled his eyes a bit. "Suuure, I guess," he said and gave her a playful shove back. "I'll let you win something. Name it," he grinned.
Shicala

Adelphos grumbled a bit when he saw the red beard someone had put on the ice sculpture of his grandmother. He had worked hard on that sculpture! He was reaching up to try and get rid of it when he felt a sharp pain between his shoulder blades. Aw c'mon, really....he wondered which one of them had hit him and turned around to look when he saw her. She was stunning, red from head to toe like a shining jewel. He blushed a little and grinned as she came up to him first and pressed herself against him. His hands instinctively reached for her hips. "I am definitely going your way, gorgeous," he grinned. Wow. That was awful. Still. "I'm Adelphos."
Twitchapher the 3rd

"Hey!" he said when there was only three. "No fair!" he laughed and put all his strength into it.
Twitchapher the 3rd

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:59 pm
Linwelin stared until suddenly there was another pae right in his face and his attention was pulled away from Poliahu. He had to check something out? Meh, wasn't that impressive "I can do that, it's not that impressive" he replied in his typically husky yet feminine voice. Lin raised an arm flexing what muscles he had looking at the arm before looking back to the other pae

sailornorthstar
Poliahu

Fea Line
? dont know who, you didn't say the name at all in the post

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:59 pm
Strawberri Stardust

Noir blushed at her compliment. "Th-thanks, you're good too." She seemed to know the steps better than he did. He hoped he wasn't boring her and that she was actually enjoying the party.  

shadica

Teigra generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 1!

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:11 pm
Hmm...something wasn't right here...there were too many Pae'il who had thus far escaped the 'fun' of the arrows. Of course, the ones who had come as couples already! Himeros chuckled darkly, drawing two arrows and casting his gaze around the room...now, who looked like a likely target...?

Enki x Zecora
  1. Noirocher x Firuzeh
    Anxo x Mnemo
  2. Natalia x Skogur
  3. Shahrazad x Naveed
  4. Zofie x Arestia
  5. Mama Blues x Xanthous
  6. Terran x Moana
  7. Fraise x Zoran
  8. Starry x Dameon
  9. Criofan x Ei-Kal

Uh oh...Noirocher and Firuzeh have been filled with an insatiable lust for one another! Well, maybe not insatiable...worth a shot, right?

...please, just not on the dance floor, folks.

shadica
Noirocher

Strawberri Stardust
Firuzeh

Teigra rolled 2 100-sided dice: 18, 99 Total: 117 (2-200)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:22 pm
Suppressing a hiccup, the God of Lust cackled at his good work this evening. Okay, two more, then he needed to get back. He'd been gone long enough.

Easy, pull arrows, draw, fire...never mind aiming or anything like that.

Ha! His first arrow hit the wild woman (Dagen) again! He liked her. Lots of passion and intensity in that one, as well as seeming pretty insatiable...

Though, his second target had been seeing quite a bit of action as well tonight. The teal Pegasus (Lightning Dust) was about to have her hands full with a feisty demon.

Speaking of which...

"Ladies!" Himeros roared over the crowd, heading for one of the side halls with a swagger. "Fear not! For, I return and you wait no longer..." His voice trailed off, echoing down the hall outside the ballroom.

Antidia
Dagen

Fea Line
Lightning Dust

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:28 pm
"Ruby" She almost purred in reply to him. She couldn't help but run her hand up and down his chest, feeling up his muscles. "Well Adelphos, if we are both going the same way then how about we both go somewhere more...Private. " She lend up and whispered the last word into his ear, wrapping her arm around his neck. Such a hunk.

Care smirked to the blue angel as they dueled it out. Care bit his lip as his arm faltered for a second, though only a second. Care recomposed himself and found a burst of strength, pushing Kobalt's hand on the table. "Haha I won! Good job!" he grinned and hit Kobalt on the back.

Strawberri Stardust

Twitchapher the 3rd generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:37 pm
With no challengers for a little bit, Phaenman had become bored. Twirling an arrow his hand he looked around. Ah the couples. He had almost forgotten about them. Almost. With a smirk he drew back his bow. Who to hit?

Enki x Zecora
    Noirocher x Firuzeh
    Anxo x Mnemo
  1. Natalia x Skogur
  2. Shahrazad x Naveed
  3. Zofie x Arestia
  4. Mama Blues x Xanthous
  5. Terran x Moana
  6. Fraise x Zoran
  7. Starry x Dameon
  8. Criofan x Ei-Kal

Phaenman's arrows have hit your pae! Hopefully a friendly show off doesn't ruin the night.

o0_Daisuke_0o
Teigra

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:54 pm
The harpy’s eyes turned to watch the approach of a male to her, half-expecting him to just continue on his way as he neared without any heed to her. What he said… Well…

She had certainly not expected that.

Blinking and pausing a bit awkwardly to process the information, she raised a brow before half-nodding. “I… Suppose it was? It was not something I really considered.” What a strange conversation starter, but it was one, she supposed. Raising a hand to wave once at him, she introduced herself. “I’m Natalia. It’s nice to meet y--"

Her words were cut off as somebody bumped into her, causing her to look over. “Oh! It’s no pro--" her words caught in her throat as she noticed the form of the guy who had been staring at her. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she continued, “Aren’t you the pae who was staring at me rather rudely earlier from across the floor?

Tartara Seabreeze
Beau

Shadica
Skogur

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:07 pm
Wild Moon was equally so caught up in her eyes that he only briefly registered a strange pinching sensation. But none of it mattered because the girl of his dreams was right in front of his eyes. For whatever reason, he was really beginning to realize it now. And he just had to tell her. "Sweetie Belle... I.. I love you." he said, not even waiting for her to reply because he wanted to kiss her. And so he did. He wrapped his arms around her tight, lightly picking her up and lowering his head to press his lips against hers. It felt so right, so good, terrifying and exciting all at the same time. A rush of emotions swept over him and his heart beat a million miles a minute but he knew he'd do the same thing over again in a heart beat. It was only reluctantly that he pulled away from the kiss after a few minutes, staring at her and hoping for the best possible reaction.

Strawberri Stardust

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:14 pm
How rude! That other pae just blew him off! Awnah. He felt a competition in his bones and he was going to get one, even if he lost in the process. Which he hoped he didn't... because he had a hawt fauny with wings cheering him on and she was to ride his purple rainbow later.

Actually, that made him a winner either way in his book. "This is all for you hot babe, get your rainbows ready for some lovein!" he winked, at the faun, tossing her a bit of a 'cool guy' pose to try to look awesome.

BUT STILL. The overwhelming need to show off was bubbling in his stomach. "Pssh, we should put those muscles to the test then." Kylieam said and flexed some more. Maybe he could steal an idea from that arm wrestling contest...hmmm. There was a thought. "Up for a friendly challenge?" he grinned.

Shicala
Kylieam, sorry

Wolfs Heart
I believe RD went over to cheer him on

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:15 pm
She made a face at him, giving him yet another playful shove "How about everything then" she decided without a whole lot of thought about what it was she would want to win. Lila was nearly oblivious to the pae around her, she was focused on this one in front of her.

Strawberri Stardust

Shicala

Hungry Animal

shadica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:17 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

It seemed she was still upset about that. He made a mental note not to stare at pae anymore."Ahh, Yes I am. I'm sorry if I offended you earlier, I am still attempting to adjust to this world and its social customs." The cat like demon's ears twitched a bit in embarrassment. This was rather awkward, he should probably think about getting out more after all having a socially awkward bonded was clearly not helping him learn to interact normal with the pae of this land. That however would leave his bonded unguarded, which was not a good thing to do. He pondered over this dilemma for a moment before pulling out of his thoughts and focusing on the bird pae."I am the Rakshasha, Skógur and it would be my pleasure if I could make your acquaintance." He figured it would be best try an introduction as a way to start with a more normal line of conversion? It took a moment for the demon to realize that the was someone else with the bird pae and he gave a nod to the other.

Tartara Seabreeze

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games