Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Princeton
OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:24 am
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
[

my apologies as i said lagging and was exiting the sensei in halls and sending the deliquint son of his to class then be there.

I fixed my post. Teshi pissed off the wrong person.

doesn't matter sensei be there soon then everybody being undisciplined will be disciplined by the sensei after his cool unusual entrance  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:32 am
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
[

my apologies as i said lagging and was exiting the sensei in halls and sending the deliquint son of his to class then be there.

doesn't matter sensei be there soon then everybody being undisciplined will be disciplined by the sensei after his cool unusual entrance

We will see how long it will take for Dikran to calm down. He does have anger management issues after all.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:37 am
JoeKoudo

you want terrifying? Here, this is me in my military uni, upper body only though, sorry lads and lasses I'm taken. xD its funny because you only see part of my face, and my combat weapon, I don't do guns, your taking to Lieutenant Commander Dikran X. Killerjian, 56th platoon, aka Hayk's Executors! Hayk, the person I keep bringing up, is the founder of Armenia, or as it is called in Armenian, Hayastan. I may be a short little 5'7 uke, but I beat the crap out of my units when they show disloyalty, or just deserve it.

User Image

I'm 4'10-4'11. I would die from being surrounded by human mountains...
TimeKeys

I'm short too! We can be shortness buddies!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:37 am
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
[

We will see how long it will take for Dikran to calm down. He does have anger management issues after all.

if he doesn't obey he will be forced into submission by pressure points and or knockout points whichever you oocly okay the sensei to do XD  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:39 am
butterfingercrunch
JoeKoudo

you want terrifying? Here, this is me in my military uni, upper body only though, sorry lads and lasses I'm taken. xD its funny because you only see part of my face, and my combat weapon, I don't do guns, your taking to Lieutenant Commander Dikran X. Killerjian, 56th platoon, aka Hayk's Executors! Hayk, the person I keep bringing up, is the founder of Armenia, or as it is called in Armenian, Hayastan. I may be a short little 5'7 uke, but I beat the crap out of my units when they show disloyalty, or just deserve it.

User Image

TimeKeys

lol They're all to sweet to fear. I mean none of what I say about them, just some friendly spreading of propaganda eek not really, they are all really nice.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:44 am
I think it's safe to say that Stelian is ready for a pint and a cig lol  

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:44 am
JoeKoudo
butterfingercrunch
JoeKoudo

User Image

TimeKeys

lol They're all to sweet to fear. I mean none of what I say about them, just some friendly spreading of propaganda eek not really, they are all really nice.
*is still positive she will die of human mountains because her neck will snap from looking up* Um...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:46 am
butterfingercrunch
JoeKoudo
butterfingercrunch
JoeKoudo

User Image

TimeKeys

*is still positive she will die of human mountains because her neck will snap from looking up* Um...

Then don't look up, they are watching you, not the other way around, Keep a good posture, straight back, straight neck, hand on sword, loud voice, and make them fear you instead of the other way around, that's how I do it.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:06 am
JoeKoudo
butterfingercrunch
JoeKoudo
butterfingercrunch
JoeKoudo

User Image

TimeKeys

Then don't look up, they are watching you, not the other way around, Keep a good posture, straight back, straight neck, hand on sword, loud voice, and make them fear you instead of the other way around, that's how I do it.
Ah! That makes sense!
Lol. I'm not sure what a short little far-east-asian girl would be doing there though  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:10 am
butterfingercrunch
JoeKoudo
butterfingercrunch
JoeKoudo
butterfingercrunch

Ah! That makes sense!
Lol. I'm not sure what a short little far-east-asian girl would be doing there though

What exactly are you trying to say? My brothers wife is Chinese. My sisters husband, though it was arranged, is Indian, there are many Asians here.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:13 am
JoeKoudo
butterfingercrunch
JoeKoudo
butterfingercrunch
JoeKoudo
butterfingercrunch

Ah! That makes sense!

What exactly are you trying to say? My brothers wife is Chinese. My sisters husband, though it was arranged, is Indian, there are many Asians here.

(among all the tall people)
(I would feel very lost)
(it'd be worse than me in the lunch line/mob/things)
I'm Korean, but was born in Japan, and grew up in America (growing up?) so I don't really mean anything by it. I just feel like i'd never be in such a situation?
That sounds cool!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:15 am
Armenian people are generally short, round my size, 5'7, 5'8 we just have the best of the best we can get in the navy, I am a strategist that is the only reason why they have kept me in, over 15 successful operations in undisclosed locations, and I influenced the training programs here.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:18 am
JoeKoudo
Armenian people are generally short, round my size, 5'7, 5'8 we just have the best of the best we can get in the navy, I am a strategist that is the only reason why they have kept me in, over 15 successful operations in undisclosed locations, and I influenced the training programs here.
*is in the presence of a master*
*feels awed*
*drools over the master's skill set and abilities*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:21 am
butterfingercrunch
JoeKoudo
*is in the presence of a master*
*feels awed*
*drools over the master's skill set and abilities*

*Nods and puts you in seat*

Do I really have to put up with this Sergeant Lomobrov?

*A tall soldier sprints out of the room terrified, and I rub my temples*

I guess so...  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fukyuu Shinigami

Hilarious Genius

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:22 am
Sakaki: lol (( I'm not laughing! Or cheering )) Or Happy! biggrin at the end of my post for pgyso I! BECAME A SADIST. (( or screaming ))  
Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games