Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Director Fanmar

Devoted Prophet

10,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:11 am
xx I met my fate xx

Ho there! Welcome to Revolution Gaia! Happy 666 to you! (I totally took a screenshot of the member count for good luck.)

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our Guild Rules. Your concerns are exactly why this guild exists and hopefully we can band together and show Gaia that we will not be ignored. Gaia wasn't always a greed machine...before Gaia Cash existed they never asked us for money...we could choose to buy MCs (which I did loyally from 04-'12) and they had a real merchandise shop that sold teeshirts and plushies and such....and I don't mind at all paying to support the site when I have something real in my hand to show for it.

Those days are gone now but maybe we can help the team to see that updates to the features that the community loves are more important than making money.

Anyway, enjoy your time here! Check our our freebies (get free art and stuff) contests, charities, and other activities here in the guild!

Thank you for the invite and warm welcome, I'll be sure to look around the forum to see if there's anything I can help with!

And if you ever need some more moderators you'll know how to find me, thanks again!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:50 am
Hello, I'm Lumiere Melody, feel free to call me Lumi, Mel or whatever suits ya ^-^ I joined because most of my friends have joined this guild, and well...frankly how Gaia is turning into I'm fed up, like I'm sure most of you are. I have been around since 07'ish. I'm frankly putting my foot down, I could take the cash shop announcements, Gaia needs to make their money however, when they centered the site even when we voiced our opinions against it for ad space, and the pop up ad sales...as well as the constant goldsinks and the market inflation...This is where I take a stand. Anywho ^^ feel free to call me whatever you like -^-^- I look forward to protesting and rioting with all of you, joke..  

Lumiere Melody

Aged Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Streaker 200

moonshyne

Aged Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:00 am
Hi All!

Let me just say how fantastic it is that this group exists! I've been an active member on Gaia since 2005. This has been one of the very few websites out there that I remain active on for longer than 2 or 3 years.

When GC first came out, I first though, "oh this is cute, spend a little extra money and you get something really amazing."
Then the Chance items started coming out, and the $10 dollar items. I remember feeling like I was getting ripped off every time I tried to buy a chance item, only to receive another item worth 30,000 on the market. I remember how appalled I was when I realized that all of the gold I'b been saving for certain rare items was nearly worthless.....

Part of the thing I loved so much about Gaia was the community. The way the system currently works, you don't even have to participate on the site anymore. And if you want to earn any gold you almost can't participate anymore anyway....most of my login time is spend playing booty grab just to try to keep up.
I've only recently come back, only to see that the problems I noticed before seem to be 1000x worse. I feel like we're being ripped off.

Anyhoo, HI!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:41 am
Pegasaurus Rex
sodium
Hello! I'm Sodium. I joined a couple days ago from an invite but I'm on a trip and forgot about it. razz

While I understand Gaia's need to make money and all it's really starting to get ridiculous with the cash pushes. I can forgive expensive recolors and Club Verge but ugh please stop with the Flynn's Booty and likewise things.

(sidenote: I'm a girl but if you call me male pronouns I won't care)

Hello Sodium! I've seen many of your posts in the SF forum and I'm glad you decided to join this guild!
If you have any ideas/disagreements/questions, please don't hesitate to post.
Welcome to the Revolution. =)

Thanks!

I'll try to be active. But I'm a bit of a lurker to new surroundings.  

sodium

Beloved Elder

AllixLokii

Shy Raider

12,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:57 am
Hello I am AllixLokii and im terrible at introduction things.
so hi  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:16 am
Um, hello, I'm Stantress Pippington, but my friends call me Pip or Stanny.
I've been on Gaia for a few years now, but, this is a newer account due to a hacking a few months ago. Which sucked. I've been thinking about just leaving gaia, but I figured being there's things like this around, I might as well stick around and give it a chance to improve.  

Madame Stantress

Tricky Gekko

chiaroscuro13

Dapper Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:39 am
I was invited by my friend Cat Sapphire to this guild.

I am pumped to be a part of this guild and to see that I am not the only one lamenting the slow death of Gaia's soul. I strongly agree that Gaia is worth it to us to try and change, as it states in this guild's title page.

I have been a member of Gaia since 2006 and remained unjaded all these years.
I guess the straw that broke my camel's back would be the events of Halloween Cross Stitch contest and the following aftermath of the contest announcement.

I too am sick of being solicited for Gaia cash like a mule and refuse to buy any anymore if it's just going to support a sleazy +18 sister site.

Anything worth loving is worth saving and I still believe in the ideals Gaia was founded on and THATS what keeps me loyal.

I look forward to working with you all!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:57 am
Hello Everyone.

My name is Hawk, and I have been on Gaia since 2004. I remember when I first joined Gaia...I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I stayed for so many years because of the friendships and bonds that I have made on this site. Being a shy person, Gaia gave me a place to go when I thought all doors were closed for me. This website gave me friends and stronger bonds than I ever could have dreamed of otherwise. To be completely honest, I want to think of Gaia now as I did when it was 2006 and everything still seemed new to me...a home.

Now that I got that off my chest, I want to show Gaia what the community thinks. I have tons of plans and ideas, and even a few friends to help me out. So, I hope that I can talk to everyone here and become part of something to help my internet home.

Hawkeyesgun

Timid Genius

11,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:37 pm
sodium

Thanks!

I'll try to be active. But I'm a bit of a lurker to new surroundings.

That's perfectly fine. We totally understand!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:39 pm
Lumiere Melody
Hello, I'm Lumiere Melody, feel free to call me Lumi, Mel or whatever suits ya ^-^ I joined because most of my friends have joined this guild, and well...frankly how Gaia is turning into I'm fed up, like I'm sure most of you are. I have been around since 07'ish. I'm frankly putting my foot down, I could take the cash shop announcements, Gaia needs to make their money however, when they centered the site even when we voiced our opinions against it for ad space, and the pop up ad sales...as well as the constant goldsinks and the market inflation...This is where I take a stand. Anywho ^^ feel free to call me whatever you like -^-^- I look forward to protesting and rioting with all of you, joke..

Hi Melody! It's okay if I call you that, right?
Welcome to the guild!
I'm glad you decided to join, and I hope to see you around.  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:41 pm
moonshyne
Hi All!

Let me just say how fantastic it is that this group exists! I've been an active member on Gaia since 2005. This has been one of the very few websites out there that I remain active on for longer than 2 or 3 years.

When GC first came out, I first though, "oh this is cute, spend a little extra money and you get something really amazing."
Then the Chance items started coming out, and the $10 dollar items. I remember feeling like I was getting ripped off every time I tried to buy a chance item, only to receive another item worth 30,000 on the market. I remember how appalled I was when I realized that all of the gold I'b been saving for certain rare items was nearly worthless.....

Part of the thing I loved so much about Gaia was the community. The way the system currently works, you don't even have to participate on the site anymore. And if you want to earn any gold you almost can't participate anymore anyway....most of my login time is spend playing booty grab just to try to keep up.
I've only recently come back, only to see that the problems I noticed before seem to be 1000x worse. I feel like we're being ripped off.

Anyhoo, HI!

Hello, and welcome to the guild! I'm glad you like our cause. =)
I'm the same, I've never stayed on a website for very long. Gaia is the exception, and that's why I'm willing to fight for it.
Hopefully, we'll make a difference!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:42 pm
AllixLokii
Hello I am AllixLokii and im terrible at introduction things.
so hi

Haha, that's fine!
Thank you for posting and welcome to the guild!  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:44 pm
Little Miss Pip
Um, hello, I'm Stantress Pippington, but my friends call me Pip or Stanny.
I've been on Gaia for a few years now, but, this is a newer account due to a hacking a few months ago. Which sucked. I've been thinking about just leaving gaia, but I figured being there's things like this around, I might as well stick around and give it a chance to improve.

Hi, Pip! What a cute name!
Oh no, being hacked is awful. I'm sorry that happened to you!
Thanks for joining us, and welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:47 pm
chiaroscuro13
I was invited by my friend Cat Sapphire to this guild.

I am pumped to be a part of this guild and to see that I am not the only one lamenting the slow death of Gaia's soul. I strongly agree that Gaia is worth it to us to try and change, as it states in this guild's title page.

I have been a member of Gaia since 2008 and remained unjaded all these years.
I guess the straw that broke my camel's back would be the events of Halloween Cross Stitch contest and the following aftermath of the contest announcement.

I too am sick of being solicited for Gaia cash like a mule and refuse to buy any anymore if it's just going to support a sleazy +18 sister site.

Anything worth loving is worth saving and I still believe in the ideals Gaia was founded on and THATS what keeps me loyal.

I look forward to working with you all!

Hi, Chairo! Is it okay if I shorten your name like that?
I'm glad you joined! I agree, Gaia Cash is taking over the whole site. It was okay in the beginning, but too much of a good thing is bad you know. -._-."
Welcome, and I hope to see you around!  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:49 pm
Hawkeyesgun
Hello Everyone.

My name is Hawk, and I have been on Gaia since 2004. I remember when I first joined Gaia...I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I stayed for so many years because of the friendships and bonds that I have made on this site. Being a shy person, Gaia gave me a place to go when I thought all doors were closed for me. This website gave me friends and stronger bonds than I ever could have dreamed of otherwise. To be completely honest, I want to think of Gaia now as I did when it was 2006 and everything still seemed new to me...a home.

Now that I got that off my chest, I want to show Gaia what the community thinks. I have tons of plans and ideas, and even a few friends to help me out. So, I hope that I can talk to everyone here and become part of something to help my internet home.

Welcome to the guild, Hawk!
We're glad you decided to join us. Gaia is very important to a lot of us, so we understand your feelings!
I look forward to seeing your ideas! Feel free to post them any time, and you're sure to get a response and feedback. =)  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games