Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:59 pm
Iyamashi
Dariram
Novembere Shadows
Dariram
Novembere Shadows
Dariram
Novembere Shadows
Paper cuts are evil. Espically if you get one under your fingernails.
crying thats where it is!!~
Ouch! *hugs* I feel your pain.
GAUH!~ That isn't good! You shouldn't be feeling such a painful thing!
I'm an empath. I feel that kind of thing.
I don't know weather to be like "cool" or "awe" so.. Awe that's cool!!~
Under your finger nail? How did you manage that? I'm curious, not trying to be mean. Just really curious.

I hate paper cut more and more everyday. stare domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
*thinks* I actually have no idea how it happened. Maybe I'm just lucky like that!~ crying  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:36 pm
We have no idea how it happens. It just does.  

CameraxxWHORE

Darkaznstargoddess

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:47 pm
I want to fire my little sister's doctor! She is so ******** useless! My little sister has some sortive skin problem that has been going on for years. The only reason she has to see that lady is beacuse she has had her since she was a baby.

The medicine she has been prescribing lately have only made her skin worse.. -.-; She ended up in the Emergency room a few days ago thanks to the medicine.. Good job stupid lady..The doctor is only a pediotrition(sp). All she does is waste our insurance money..

I ******** want to call her up now and cuss her out.

ninja And Taka did not see this hatefull rant.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:36 pm
I wish to paint my room....but the plastic cover you use to make sure you don't get pain of the floor is missing, so I can't paint. I WANT TO GET THIS DONE ALREADY!! scream  

StaggeringGenius

CameraxxWHORE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:14 am
My rants are long and wordy and for the most part, pointless. So I post them in my journal.

However, I think I can break up my long pointless rant into several short pointless rants...

If anyone wants me to attempt it, I will.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:34 am
Novembere Shadows
My rants are long and wordy and for the most part, pointless. So I post them in my journal.

However, I think I can break up my long pointless rant into several short pointless rants...

Haha, go ahead and rant all you want. This is a rant thread after all. I've created it for this purpose.

But I agree with ya, ranting on Journal is fun too. blaugh

Still, I insist you post whatever you desire here.
3nodding  

Syrotek
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:13 pm
Iyamashi
Novembere Shadows

Haha, go ahead and rant all you want. This is a rant thread after all. I've created it for this purpose.

But I agree with ya, ranting on Journal is fun too. blaugh

Still, I insist you post whatever you desire here.
3nodding
... No one reads my journal... so yeah.. no point in posting there.... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:45 pm
Dariram
crying I read your journal!!  

StaggeringGenius

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:08 pm
StaggeringGenius
Dariram
crying I read your journal!!
stare But you haven't done the memes that are on there!!~ crying  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:16 pm
Rants? My brother is annoying little child who won't stop hitting me! He is young but he hits hard! I have several bruises and he thinks it's freaking funny! And I'm always telling my mom and she tells me to run away. I DO run away! He chases after me to hit me. And it's not just one punch either, it's like several at a time. I can't make him stop and it's driving me crazy. I am soo happy I'm leaving next year.  

Jinshi Yu

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:38 pm
lonniedi
Rants? My brother is annoying little child who won't stop hitting me! He is young but he hits hard! I have several bruises and he thinks it's freaking funny! And I'm always telling my mom and she tells me to run away. I DO run away! He chases after me to hit me. And it's not just one punch either, it's like several at a time. I can't make him stop and it's driving me crazy. I am soo happy I'm leaving next year.
eek  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:48 pm
Dariram
lonniedi
eek
3nodding gonk

He's soo gross too.. his nails are disgusting. He's a little boy so he doesn't like taking baths and he sweats like crazy. He's always going into my room to steal things, he throw things at me. He doesn't throw things away, he'll eat something and leave it on the floor. And who has to clean up after him!? ME! He'll spit on me. He can't wipe his butt properly, he smells, and he's extremly spoiled. domokun domokun domokun

I thank god soo much I'm not going to be around much next year. Thank god. Thank god. Thank god.  

Jinshi Yu

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:53 pm
lonniedi
Dariram
lonniedi
eek
3nodding gonk

He's soo gross too.. his nails are disgusting. He's a little boy so he doesn't like taking baths and he sweats like crazy. He's always going into my room to steal things, he throw things at me. He doesn't throw things away, he'll eat something and leave it on the floor. And who has to clean up after him!? ME! He'll spit on me. He can't wipe his butt properly, he smells, and he's extremly spoiled. domokun domokun domokun

I thank god soo much I'm not going to be around much next year. Thank god. Thank god. Thank god.
I am so thankful my brother was never like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:59 pm
gonk You're soo lucky! Is you brother a little brother? It's just scary to think that I need to run away from this little child in stores because I'm actually afraid of him hitting me. The looks I must get.

domokun  

Jinshi Yu

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:03 pm
lonniedi
gonk You're soo lucky! Is you brother a little brother? It's just scary to think that I need to run away from this little child in stores because I'm actually afraid of him hitting me. The looks I must get.

domokun
Nah, he's not little, he's only a 1 1/2 younger then me.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games