Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ EVENT ]: ~ Valentine's Day Ball 2013 - Rnd 5 starts pg27 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:40 pm
Wolfs Heart
Look up!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:59 pm
DaemonGabrielle

Kleta's eyes widened, "Give that back, its not yours!" She couldn't let them get that thing near her, she had wondered where it had gone. The green goddess pushed forward on the pae, "Your little girly-friend is gone, she has been shamed. Don't worry I'll find her and finish her off once I'm done with you." The goddess approached even closer to the male, her spear in one hand and her shield hand reaching for the tiara.

----

Twizzz had started to wonder what there was left to do, now that the rock friends had been discovered. It wasn't very long before the demon received his answer. "Welcome back Stripes." he couldn't help but roll his eyes as the faun started to act like the bird he sort of looked like. Twizzz was pulled in close, way too close, "Don't worry, we'll save your babies..." Twizzz was fairly certain those were not Yipes babies, even pretending it was the case sounded dangerous. More than likely those were Venus' babies and the demon was not about to face her wrath after getting ported into the maze. "But uhm... maybe we should make sure your friends get acquainted with the... snack table first. They're probably hungry." He was trying to distract Yipes from the eggs.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:39 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

Atlantis sighed, would he be doing the right thing if he DID end up staying with her tonight? It was against everything he believed in but leaving her tonight and possibly have her end up with someone who may harm her given the state she was in was not to his liking either "would you like me to stay with you tonight?" He asked before rushing on "I am not promising anything will happen besides cuddling but I would feel better if we were together then you end up with possibly someone who may harm you" he said, that wasn't even the last thing he wanted.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm
Wolfs Heart

Cadassi noticed all his equipment lying over in a pile where he left it. His feathers. his neko dolls, his shield, and other various things he had been sporting. Making a dive toward them, along with the shiney thing, he attempted to protect them .He had quite the feather collection going. He didn't want to loose it to Kleta.

He rolled over and faced the angry demi-god. Grabbing a doll, he chucked at the angry spartan. Praying it knocked her in the head or something. Then he noticed the helmet. Well crap...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yipes gave a rather gawdy squawk and shook his head. "My babies!" he screeched. Glancing over at his rock friends, he shook his head at his poor disillusioned friend. "Rocks don't EAAAAT." he squawked. Then he took off, prancing like a bird, for the cloud levitated eggs.

"MY BABIES!!!!!" he squawed, heading straight for Venus.

FA Venus

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:50 pm
DaemonGabrielle

Kleta didn't even attempt to dodge the doll she knew it was going straight for her helm. She stared at him expectantly, maybe she shouldn't have charmed the pae that might have been a worthy opponent... Oh well, it was all the same. The green goddess charged Cadassi, screaming as she went, "Ayyiyyiyiyyiyiyiyiyi!" she poked her spear at his arm.

~~~~

Twizzz frowned, well that hadn't gone as he had planned. He stared at Yipes prancing off after the eggs. He wasn't a fan of adventures that could possibly end in death, but he still felt obligated to stop his friend from participating an activity as unhealthy as this one. "Stripes!" he yelled as he chased after the faun, "Those aren't yours!" Maybe being sensical would actually get through his head for once. Ha!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:06 pm
Wolfs Heart

[Cadassi gave a small scream and dropped and rolled. in the process, he was thinking 'Okay, so the doll hadn't gone on as planned. Maybe I can stick this sparkly thing on...' Oh crap! He couldn't remember where it went!

Maybe he could avoid mass destruction if he could just trip her. Tucking his arms and legs in as he fell, he gave himself a roll toward her legs. Surely the big kahuna on his back would do something for once in his life.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:11 pm
DaemonGabrielle

Kleta had put her full momentum into her charge so when the pae dropped to the ground and rolled towards her, she did not have enough time to stop before her legs crashed into Cadassi's dorsal fin. The momentum kept her going though, the goddess was flung straight into one of the hedges, successfully rendering her unconscious for a few minutes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:18 pm
Cadassi winced as she hit him. When nothing else happened , he peeked at her. She was sleeping! How in the heck could she be sleeping?!

Well, he wasn't one to squander a wasted oppurtunity. Running over, he started placing the shiney thing on her body.

First her ankle. Nope. NOthing.

Then her wrist. Nope. Nothing.

He tried her neck. Nope. And it looked damn uncomfortable too.

Then he tried her head. That looked...more right than any other option.

Running back over to his stuff, he grabbed his feathers and other items he had left and stuffed them onto his shield. Glance darting between the sleeping curtain wearing girl and where he had last seen Leitha, he paused. He was torn. Did he chase his girlfriend down or did he wait and see what happened when spear flinger woke up.

Decisions, decisions.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:39 pm
Eris appeared once more in the center of the ballroom, this time in the center of the twelve short pedestals with eggs hovering high above.

"Venus, you disappoint me. My Spartan pet was just about to make kababs out of those useless mortals and you had to go and ruin the fun. Well, a deal is a deal."

She snapped her fingers and the eggs started bobbing spinning around each other rapidly.

"I guess maybe they aren't the treasures you pretended they were. So I guess you won't mind if I crack a few and see what fun prize is hidden inside."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:45 pm
Aldis gasped as Eris appeared once more. Good heavens she was scary! And now she was making scrambled eggs? What was going wrong here? The fae took a step forward, trying to rescue at least one egg.

"Let the things be! Haven't you caused enough trouble tonight?" He yelled at the goddess. Aldis had no idea who he was talking to. If he had, he probably wouldn't have yelled. Or even spoken to her.  

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:58 pm
Eris turned to look at the insect that dared challenge her. "Really?" She casually approached, looking the faerie up and down. "What you gonna do about it, tough guy?"

"Maybe you'd like to play a game of 'catch'?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:00 pm
Terran's eyes widened at Eris' return, he hoped she wasn't planning on taking anyone else back into the maze, he glanced over at Moana, making sure she was at least still there. It appeared that Eris had a different target though. Whatever was so special about those egg things, Eris was after them. Terran reached his arms up and tried to grab one of the spinning eggs. He wasn't sure what kind of egg it was, but enough had been damaged this night, and the faun hoped he could at least protect one thing from this demented woman.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:02 pm
He tried not to let the fear show on his face. None the less, this goddess scared the willies out of him.

"Bring it on. You aren't man enough to do that!" He tried to call a bluff. Something told him he was in for a world of hurt after that comment of his. Yikes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:13 pm
"Challenge accepted."

The gatekeeper snorted, scraping the ground with his large hoof. He side stepped, keeping his eyes locked on the brightly colored Pae'il. It did not escape his attention she too had hooves, and he not been preoccupied with wanting to crush her, he would have liked to talk to her. He'd never met anyone else with hooves.

Female.

The gazebo was no longer separating the pair, so with one more scrape of the ground, kicking up grass, he charged, head first at his target. His battle axe was straight out in his right hand, cutting the hedge as he ran towards Amadorine.

Kira of Flames

Shicala

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:17 pm
Luna stomped around the ballroom, her voice now deep as well as booming. Her....his hands rod on his manly hips, his flat chest puffed out in anger. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" she snorted, eyeing the mist woman as she used her magic to shake around the eggs. She didn't even have a horn. This place was just wack. "Where is Stallion Justmo?!"

Hoity plopped into the ballroom in the corner, near about fetal position as he tried to hid from everything. He grasped his head and rocked slowly. "Ya'll are crazy I tell ya, crazy!" he panicked. He didn't even care where Lust was anymore. He just wanted to go home. Poneyville home.  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games