Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

jaded-neko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:38 pm
UserName: jaded-neko
NickName: Aya
Prefrences: ......
Intrests: Yaoi and drawing
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Any two hot guys
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: i forget
Other:  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:51 pm
UserName: Rackenov
NickName: Racky, Batten, or Foxxy
Prefrences: Straight
Interests: Roleplaying Yaoi, reaiding yaoi, watching yaoi. XD YAOI!
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: SetoxRyou from Yu-Gi-Oh. XD well... AnyonexRyou really.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: YuYuHakusho Doujinshi site. Mostly HieixKurama Based.
Other: :3 Moo... Contact for an rp anytime, anywhere!  

Rackenov

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sarafu416

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:41 pm
UserName: Sarafu416
NickName: Sarah or Sara
Intrests: Reading fanfics (yaoi based), reading mangas, watching anime, watching AMVs, other anime related things, and other yaoi related things.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: RoyxEd (FMA), TsumexToboe (WR), ZoroxLuffy (OP), YukixShuichi (Gravi)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I got a fanfiction alert for a yaoi story, so I read it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:45 pm
UserName: Sweet Toxine.
NickName: Toxine, Ju.
Prefrences: Bisexual.
Interests: Roleplaying, videogames, reading, drawing, yaoi, Ragnarok Online, etc., etc.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: So many~ Kaoru/Die, L/Raito, Digimon all around XD Soubi/Ritsuka, I'm not even going to try to mention all the pairings I like within the Harry Potter and X-Men fandoms... Just ask. And many, many more.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Heero x Duo Gundam Wing fanfics. Gasp. I had to read it over quite a few times to assimilate what was going on.
Other: Don't tempt me with new fandoms D: I fall into them easily and I already have troubles keeping up with the ones I'm into.

Sweet Toxine

Niongi-chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:59 pm
UserName: Niongi

NickName: Nio

Prefrences: Personally Straight

Intrests: Rping, Videogames, my website, reading, manga, anime, yaoi, shouen ai, Gaia, Vampire Game

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Too many to count, but umm... HieiXKurama, Silver Knight& Page, SetoxRyou, YamiXYugi, KenshinXSano.

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I read a manga with two lovers it was really sweet. They fought for each other I only learned a bit later that it was boys.

Other: I'm in Highschool, I like running my website, and making profile layouts/Layouts for Websites  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:55 pm
UserName: Dark_mistress_Megsie
NickName:Megsie
Intrests:Anime, drawing, writing, and videogames
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:To many to list... I can't choose crying
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love:On Fanfiction.net
Other: HI PEOPLES!!!  

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

HantuSaburo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:10 pm
UserName: HantuSaburo
NickName: Hantu
Prefrences: Bi
Intrests: Yaoi; manga; music; anime; dancing; reading; writing
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Hiei & Kurama; Sesshomaru & Naraku (Iknow, it sounds weird); Yuske & Kurama; Sora & Rikku
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: My first manga encounters were FAKE and Gravitation, though it is a part of everyday life.
Other: I'm so happy and want to thank whoever approved me for joining this guild. If I had knonw it existed, I would have applied sooner. heart .  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:11 pm
Well, here we go.

UserName: Demessie
NickName: Demi
Prefrences: Bi
Intrests: Anime/manga, Harry Potter, writing, video games, roleplaying, food, sleeping, books, etc etc
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Omg, I can't even remember them all. The current obsessions would have to be.... Dante/Vergil, Remus/Sirius, Kakashi/Itsuka..... yay.....
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I'm...not quite sure. Actually, yeah, fanfiction.net would probably be it. Hm.
Other: I.....like chocolate? Yesh. And pretty things. Chocolate and pretty things go so well together. Also, I take the word obsession to a whole new level. xD You know you love me.

Demessie

Sonya Takashino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:27 pm
UserName: Sonya Takashino, GothycCoalChambr
NickName: Sonya-chan, Bri-chan
Prefrences: bi
Intrests: anime, music, poetry, fanfiction
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: InuYasha/Sesshomaru, InuYasha/Miroku, Ed/Roy
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: i'm pretty sure it was an InuYasha/Sesshomaru fin on mm.org  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:55 pm
UserName: Masamune Jan
NickName: Jan
Prefrences: Bisexual
Intrests: Drawing, Anime, Manga, Yaoi, J-rock, Ragnarok Online, Video games (Mostly RPGs +_+....)
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Konrad X Yuuri, Soubi X Ritsuka, Creed X Train, Sephiroth X Cloud....I have more, but I can't think of them right now. @_@!
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: First time I ever saw yaoi was when I randomly found a FF7 yaoi doujinshi site when I was 12-ish? (I was not into yaoi back then, and was only looking for fanarts....x_o Boy, I was in quite a shock)...I became obsessed with shounen-ai/yaoi after watching Gravitation when I was 15....o.o
Other: Mreow. :3

Masamune Jan

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:53 am
UserName: Kitsoru

NickNames: Kit/Bec

Prefrences: Bi with a strong preference for men (Taken by several *koff*)/ Bi with a pref for boys (Taken by one razz )

Intrests: Drawing, yaoi (duh), anime (duh), video games, Japanese culture, mythology of all sorts, paganism, occult in general, alternative lifestyle (goth, emo, punk, all that sort)

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Hiei x Kurama, Sol x Ky, Yuki x Shuichi

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: well, I think it started with my YYH/Hiei obsession, and sorta...eventually grew, somehow

Other: I tend to talk as 2 people- me, and my alter-ego Kitsoru, so if I start doing that, don't look at me weird, please! crying
I hope to be a anime-styled artist when I get into the real world 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:14 pm
UserName: Veechibi22
NickName: Veechibi, Vee, what ever you like...
Prefrences: Men
Intrests: Manga, drawing, anime, sewing, music, lots of stuff
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Goku x Vegeta
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I used to like to think of Matt and Tai from Digimon being together, far before I found out there was a such think as Yaoi...now I'm a literal addict!*squees*  

Veechibi22

~ Winged Azure Skies ~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:47 pm
UserName: ~ Winged Azure Skies ~
NickName: Azure, Tohma, Desi
Prefrences: Men
Intrests: Video Games, drawing, manga, anime, music...oh and TALKING!
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: TohmaxYuki / YukixShuichi
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Kyou Kara Maou
Other: I like to roleplay and I'm almost always on.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:06 pm
Hello everyone! ^_^ Great to be here! Little 'bout me:

UserName: Yami_FireKali
NickName: Kali
Prefrences: Urh... I'm straight but very open-minded? O.o (not sure if that's what this was asking for...)
Intrests: anime/manga, music, gaming, movies, history, literature, writing
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Takao (Tyson)/Kai from Beyblade
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I have friends who are gay and I love them to pieces (known them since grade school) heart
Other: I write fanfiction (and original fiction but no one seems to care) and I collect soundtracks of all kinds (not just anime).

^_^ Any questions? Make a comment on my profile or wherever!  

FireKali Chaos

6,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Anubian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:08 pm
UserName: Anubian
NickName: Anu/Anub
Prefrences:Men
Intrests:Yaoi, video games, anime, yaoi, dancing, being silly
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:Quatre/Duo
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love biggrin uo/Heero
Other: I'm usually on  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games