Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:22 am
User ImageUser Image

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaserPrefect

Dhyl looked at the redhead who sat down, blinking. Her name was Marina, or something close to it. She and Damien were holding hands and stuff, but the girl was giving him a questioning gaze. It was freaking him out! Why were they looking at him?! He knew he had to act calm, then find a distraction and leave. "U-um... yea. Sh-she was res-reserve last year. I'm gonna g-" Before he had a chance to go, Ronyo sat down and started scrutinizing him as well. Dhyl didn't know what was worse, having people stare at him, or having the former Slytherin forget him. "Dh-Dhylan Nolynn. Now stop looking at me!" His heart was hammering, a mix of being in close proximity to so many people, combined with them looking at him. He slowly scooted away, then stood and backed away, eyes wide in what could only be called fear. He nearly tripped and fell, but ended up just falling off the bench and landing awkwardly on the walkway below. Eyes shifty, the teen exited that set of stands, running toward the next one and up the stairs, before discovering another hurdle.

There was Ariana, sitting alone and looking quite upset by the rain. He walked slowly, then sat beside her. He still looked quite upset by the minor episode he'd just endured, but at least he knew Ari wouldn't stare, nor were there several people near her. Agh, people freaked him out sometimes. Dhyl looked at the redhead with a sheepish smile, then held his umbrella to protect them both from the rain. "H-hi Ariana."

Wearing
Out Of Character: Yay! Panic attacks! Also: I put Ari in a different section of the stands, but if that's not right let me know so I can edit.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:02 pm
Who's gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Who's gonna HELP us SURVIVE
We're in the FIGHT of our LIVES
And we're not READY to DIE
Who's gonna FIGHT for the WEAK
Who's gonna MAKE 'em BELIEVE
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
FIFTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
It's just another war: Reluctant | Just another family torn: Maybe it'll be a quick game... | Just a step from the edge: Damien, Ada, and Ronyo | Just another day in the world we live in: Stands|

Marina laughed. "Not after trekking all the way down here, love." She ran her hand through his hair as she replied to Ada. "I don't need to watch you get bones broken," she said in mock indignation, looking at her friend's hip. "I heard one of Dominic's bludgers got to you last game. How are you feeling?" Ada was so tiny; it was hard to even picture her up in the sky, dodging bludgers while on a broom. But she knew that the Hufflepuff was a whole lot more resilient than she seemed, and could most definitely flatten Marina in the sky. "Besides, I have to show some house spirit some time. Might as well do it during the big showdown between everyone's favorite rivals." she teased in return.

Then Ronyo showed up, and everyone but her seemed to react negatively. Okay... Ada was obviously annoyed with the former Slytherin about something, though Marina had no idea what. She didn't know that they even knew each other. Damien had just gone about ten degrees colder in personality, even whipping out the formal full name thing. She supposed he was now on edge because of Ada's reaction, but that eyebrow raising signified something else... Oh. He was probably wondering how Ronyo was on such friendly terms with her, as she'd never mentioned him and he'd probably never seen them talking to each other.

She shifted uneasily, not sure how to respond. Would Damien be upset with her for not bringing up Ronyo before? Then Dhylan sort of freaked out and pretty much ran away from them, probably because of her intense staring, Marina realized a bit guiltily. Oops. And now they were all getting rained on, because the Hufflepuff boy had taken his umbrella with him. She gave Ronyo an awkward smile. "I'm alright. No trouble this year; I'm a Prefect now." she tried not to look at Ada or Damien, hoping one or both of them wouldn't be annoyed at her.

INTELLIGENCE without AMBITION is a BIRD without WINGS

I'm gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Today I'm SPEAKING my MIND
And if it KILLS me TONIGHT
I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY
My VOICE will be heard TODAY

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:41 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Quidditch Stands

Ada's reaction had been understandable, she was probably still upset at him for using her as the go between, but honestly they detective didn't have any other plays. Although there seemed to be something else going on as well, something Ada still was holding back or this entire case was holding back actually. The biggest question of why still plagued the white haired wizard like a horrible nagging pain in his mind. Obviously Chris was hiding, but only from Eretria for some certain people apparently. Why was he hiding and why had he not told his sister he was alright instead of making her suffer the unknown? Hopefully this would all get sorted out and Ronyo could look to make up for anything against Ada, Ronyo really didn't like having to work through another person. Although he had told her everything he pretty much knew about the case, which was not much but she had all the information he did at this point now.

The others seemed to hold an odd reaction however, one Ronyo was not completely sure about. When Dhyl said his name the boy came back to him in his memory, he remembered Dhyl, he was one of Heather's Chasers. Yeah he knocked the boy out in one game actually. Ronyo was about to give the recollection when the boy seemed to stumble out of the stands and then away from everyone. Was everyone at the school going through odd emotional stages?

Damien seemed a bit less than happy to see him as well. The boy had looked at Ada and at Marina both of which caused different reaction towards the detective, none of them really good. Seeing the exchange of kisses between Marina and Damien answered one of the questions at least. So the two were a couple now, that was strange in away given Ronyo only recalled the two yelling at each other a time before. People and times change apparently, and apparently for the better at times. If Marina was dating the boy then Ronyo would trust the boy as long as he was nice to the little dragon. Seeing the sudden rain coming at them with the loss of the umbrella Ronyo grinned and pulled out his wands, and a few small little friends. Four small wooden dragon statues, all white with small green accents.

"Draconifors, Engorgio, Impervius," The three spells were cast on the dragons, causing them to grow just enough to cover a person while hovering and to repel water.

The dragons then were commanded to hover just above the three students and Ronyo himself. It was really the only thing the detective could think of to help the group out during the storm. Just casting Impervius on them all would just make their cloths water proof but they would still be getting rained on. He smiled hoping the three would enjoy the little dragon umbrellas.

"Hope those help some, you can keep them if you want when this is over. Just shrink them down and they fit in your pocket," Ronyo smiled getting to use his favorite spell and show off his wooden dragon friends to more people, he really did love that spell.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:08 pm
Chloe & David Clarisse
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Gryffindor Third Year

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Stand

Chloe came to the game with an umbrella in hopes that Gryffindor would win their last game. Taking a seat she scanned the field and noticed Sun was playing beater again this year. Just like a Gryffindor he was there when his team needed him the most. She couldn't help but smile as she played with the red tassels on her decretive scarf.

David walked to the game his uniform on and broom in hand. He knew that he would have to step in if need be so he had to be mentally prepared. Looking down at the field he noticed that Elle wasn't there. If she didn't so up before the game started he would jump in. Scanning the crowd he noticed his sister and decided to go talk to her. "Hey Sis." he said smiling at her.

Chloe turned to look at her brother when he spoke. "Hey David excited for the game?" she asked him. "Sure I guess might play this one." he told her. "You don't seem that excited. I'm hoping you guys win this one." she told him honestly. "Well... wait you're hoping we win? When did that happen?" David was so confused. "Yes I am, Slytherin has won every year and right now you seem like you have a pretty good shot." Chloe explained. "That's far..." he said taking a seat next to her waiting for the game to start. Hopefully they would win one at least once.

With: David

With: Chloe

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:14 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: Nah, it's correct ^^))

User Image

Ariana stared towards the pitch although nothing was happening yet. The teams were on separate sides of the lines, huddled together. Some were stretching, others were standing around or talking to each other. This is boring, she thought, lowering her gaze onto her shoes. The boots she chose to wear probably weren't the best ones she could have chosen for a rainy day. The raindrops fell harder and faster, but nothing seemed to be getting on the redhead. Confused, Ariana looked up to see a grey umbrella covering her. Dhylan sat down next to her and greeted her. "Hey, Dhyl," she said with a smile. "Thanks for covering me from the rain." At least this way, she wouldn't need to put her hood over her head.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image*~Victor Beausoleil~*

Victor noticed a crowd gathering even more, as he had dozed off for a while.
He didn't recognize any of them, but they looked like older students.

Victor then glanced at the field as he winced at the bludger, was this legal?
Quidditch seemed very dangerous, were wizard games always this dangerous?

Victor then blinked as he quietly cheered, "Go Slytherin~"
He didn't want to be too loud, that would be just rude and quite unrefined of him.

Mood: Moody
Thoughts: ...
House: Hufflepuff
Year: One

((OOC: ))

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image
User Image

FifteenWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus winced as Remy got hit right at the start of the game. "Come on Remy I you can do this, don't give up." He said preying for her victory.
{OoC:}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Olivier sat in the stands, the game - though had barely started - was obviously going to be viscous. He had only been in this school for two years, yet he had quickly learned the rivalry of Gryffindor and Slytherin. Though this was the first time he had the opportunity to see the two teams play. "Oh my." he said as he saw the two captains collide because of a bludger attack on the Gryffindor Chaser. What's her name? Blidaed? he thought as he watched the girls bicker slightly.

He sighed. This game is meant for fun. Not brutality. he thought. Looking over the pitch he saw the twin of his student swing a bludger at a Slytherin Beater. "Nice Swiiiiiiiiiiiiiing" he said ending with a sudden yawn. His eyes began to drop. I knew I should have had that extra coffee before coming out here. he thought as his mind went into a haze. His eyes closed and Professor Bellerose slumped over in his seat. Falling into a sudden cloud of sleep.  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Victor watched as more brutality happened, along with some goals.
He supposed this was considered exhilarating, though he had enough trouble in broom class, he didn't want to see what it was like when he got smacked in the face.

The teams seemed to have some odd luck though, Victor idly wondered if that had to do with the rain.

Victor then noticed another person in the stands, an older man...was he a professor of some sort? He seemed to have the air of one.
He then noticed how the man had slumped, was...was he alright?

Did this thing normally happen at Hogwarts? Or at these games?

Victor quietly got up to shuffle down the rows to the older man, he seemed...to be asleep?
Huh...

"Umm...Monsieur?"
He asked tentatively, "...?"

Mood: Concerned
Thoughts: ...Do people normally fall asleep like this?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Quidditch Stands

The game was getting good but both teams looked to be having good moments and bad. The Slytherin team was doing well enough but they were having trouble making final good on their attempts. The Gryffindor team looked to be not listening to their captain. Ronyo could see the teams working but there was almost a lack of effort on the lions part that could prove to be their downfall.

"Come on Remy keep at it! Dom you need some reading glasses, what are you aiming at!? Amanda, Eretria you can go faster, push those brooms! Come on Romy you going to just lay down and get passed by!?"

Ronyo wasn't routing for a team, he didn't care who won this game. He was rooting for the people he knew to give it their all and push themselves. Win or lose it didn't matter if the players gave it everything they had, leave nothing on the pitch and have no doubts you did your best.

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaserPrefect

Dhyl smiled dorkily at Ariana, until the game started. Before the Quaffle was even in hands, Remy was slammed into a Bludger, then into Amanda. He watched, on edge, until he heard another Bludger break bone. This one was by the Gryffindor Goals. He looked there immedietly, then stood and ran to the railing. Hands formed a white-knuckled grip, tears already streaming from wide blue eyes. "MINN! NO! MIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!" He stared in horror, knowing he was unable to run to her and hold her close and protect her from all this hectic violence. He was frozen in horror, blue eyes not leaving his sister.

Wearing
Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:58 pm

Victor frowned as he poked the professor's shoulder, "Umm..." What was he supposed to do? He then noticed the two teams get in sync and frowned as it looked like the Gryffindor's were winning, he really wanted the Slytherin's to.

Victor then turned his attention back to the man, "Umm...Can anyone help me?" He called out, he wasn't the strongest person and would probably snap like a twig, "This man passed out! Like..he's sleeping...but not?"

Thoughts: ...He sleeps heavily for sure.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:26 am
User Image
User Image

FifteenWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus saw that Gryffendor had lost. He was about to go down to console his love but then he heard someone ask for help. It was a student he moved down to her. "I can help, I'm a prefect" Rufus said as he examined the man from the account of the girl and what he could tell from what's been going on this was way above Rufus's level of healing. "He looks to heavy to carry. Ah" Rufus pulled out his wand. "Corpus Leviosa." He started to lift the body with the spell. "You should come with me." Rufus said as he started to make his way to the Hospital Wing.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:46 am
User Image
*~Victor Beausoleil~*

Hufflepuff * First Year * Muggleborn

Victor gave a slight smile at the fact Slytherin had won, he was sure Yesenia was proud of her team.
Though it seemed really close at the end...and the fact one of the players had gotten face planted in the mud.

That would have annoyed Victor so much.

The Frenchman then looked up as he noticed someone come to help him, Victor was certainly grateful for the male's help.
He wasn't really the...lifting type.

Victor politely bowed, "Monsieur Prefect~" So the male was a prefect then, that explained the...authority like feeling. At the mention of him offering to move the body Victor smiled, "Merci beaucoup, I am afraid I'm not that...strong muscle wise."

He was cursed with a girlish figure, and would have to deal with the consequences of that.

Victor then watched as the male lifted up the corpse with a spell, victor would have to remember the name and look it up later. It would be useful for lifting things.

Victor nodded as he followed after the prefect, "Oh...Alright..." He WAS curious about what was going on, he had heard rumors of sleeping after all, "Do you know what's going on?"

Thoughts: ....He seems capable.

Xistund

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:15 pm
Chloe & David Clarisse
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Gryffindor Third Year

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Stand

David watched as they lost. How could they lose all their games this year again? It just wasn't fair. Then again he wasn't in control of the game he was on the sidelines so that meant that it wasn't his fault. Thought the feeling for him was still there. Chloe looked to her brother as he stood looking like the worst pain had struck him. "David I'm..."

Chloe didn't even have time to finish before David ran off. "David..." she hardly screamed at him. She headed off the stands and by the time she got done he was gone. Chloe was used to his behaviour after games but she still felt bad. "David... I wish things were different..." she muttered before heading back to the class. Some music was in order.

(Exit)

With: David

With: Chloe

OOC: ---  
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games