Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:50 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Beater ♫ Dating Darius Silver ♫

Don't wanna let you ๔๏ฬภ but I am ђєใใ bound.
                                                        ςยгҭคเภ’ร call is the ใครҭ of all.
                                                        When the lights ғค๔є out all the รเภภєгรcrawl.

Ver walked silently onto the pitch, red hair flowing down her back in long waves. She probably should have put it up before coming outside, but she hadn't quite felt like it. She offered Rick a small smile before dropping her broom, grabbing one of the forms and quickly filling it out before handing it back to him. She just wasn't much of a talker anymore. Not that she had really ever been. Of course, Rick wasn't much into talking either from what she'd observed.... so maybe their silence would be comfortable instead of awkward.

She hummed quietly to herself as she waited for the rest of the tryouts to appear and began stretching. She had practiced a bit over summer and she'd helped Elli run some plays she was thinking of. All in all though Verily was excited to be back at school on the pitch. This would be her second to last year on the pitch though. Unlike her twin, she wasn't going out for pro quidditch. She had different, more important plans.

Username: XxXDevil-Chan
                                                        Character's Name: Verily McHalen
                                                        House: Ravenclaw
                                                        Year: Sixth
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                        Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                        Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                        First Choice Position: Beater
                                                        Second Choice Position: Still Beater

When you feel my ђєคҭ, look into my єұєร.
                                                        It’s where my ๔є๓๏ภร hide. It is dark เภรเ๔є.
                                                        No matter what we ๒гєє๔. We still are made of ﻮгєє๔.
                                                        Don’t get too ςใ๏รє, this is my кเภﻮ๔๏๓ come.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ

I know it's hard to feel like I don't care at all. Where you are and how you feel,
With these lights off as these wheels keep rolling on and on and on and on and on...
Slow things down or speed them up. Not enough or way too much. How are you when I'm gone?

Chance reluctantly walked onto the Pitch. He didn't want to be here, but he had heard about Night leaving for some reason or another. He guessed that, since he had been here this long, he might as well finish out his years on the team, or at least try to make the team. He thought he had a pretty good chance at making the starting team. The teen had nothing else to do during the summer, so he worked out every day, practicing his aim, running, pull-ups, the whole nine yards. The teenager's muscles were easily visible with his choice of attire for tryouts, and he knew it too. Walking up to the Captain, Chance silently took a form, filled it out just like he did every year, turned it in, and went off on his own to stretch.

And I can't make it on my own, because my heart is in Ohio.
So cut my wrists and black my eyes, so I can fall asleep tonight, or die.
Because you kill me. You know you do, you kill me well.
You like it too, and I can tell. You never stop until my final breath is gone.

✦ Spare me just three last words. "I love you" is all she heard. ✦
I'll wait for you, but I can't wait forever.

AC: 20 xxxxx Mᴏᴅɪғɪᴇʀs: +8
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Sᴋɪʟʟs: Mᴇᴀɴ Sᴡɪɴɢ, Dᴇғᴛ Dᴏᴅɢᴇʀ, Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Fʟʏᴇʀ
Lɪᴠᴇs: ❤ ❤ ❤ xxx Fɪɴᴀʟ Rᴏʟʟ: # xxx Aɪᴍɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ: -----------

Username: heather030595
Character's Name: Chance Carlson
Year: Sixth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Five
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: No

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:47 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Sporty at The Quidditch Pitchspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Ravenclawsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Hello again, friend of a friend, I knew you when
Our common goal was waiting for the world to end
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy stepped onto the Quidditch field, her normally pink hair and eyes a blueish-teal tone, the only sign of her excitement. Other than that, her demeanor was nonchalant, almost cocky, despite the fact that she had absolutely no reason to be. Sure, she was good on a broom, but she'd only taken Flying first year, after all, and she'd never played Quidditch. But, how ever was she going to make the team if she didn't make everyone think she knew what the hell she was doing? Besides, confident was basically her default attitude. She was awesome, after all, so why wouldn't it be? She hadn't been intending to try-out, but word had it that Ravenclaw was short a few players, and it wasn't like she was against the idea of sports, after all. She didn't really see the point of them, but hey, if her house needed her, she'd provide. Never let it be said that she wasn't loyal. Besides, she loved flying... enough that she'd brought her own broom to the school in spite of her lack of intention to try out, which she supposed now was lucky, since she was, in fact, trying out. She walked up to the Captain with a smile, took a form and filled it out. As soon as it was done, she started stretching out. Wouldn't do her any good to pull a muscle in the middle of tryouts, after all.

ஒ ஒ ஒ Now that the truth is just a rule that you can bend
                                                          You crack the whip, shape-shift and trick the past again.
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))
Username: Cara MiaKitty
Character's Name: Gypsy Lovette
Year: Third
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Whatever!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:57 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at The Quidditch Pitchspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I can't believe I'm doing this, I can't...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceEcho wasn't too far behind his sister, but far enough that he hoped she wouldn't notice him. He still wasn't entirely sure why he was trying out for Quidditch; yeah, his house team needed players, and yeah, he liked flying, but really, he didn't care a lick about Quidditch... so why was he here? He tried to tell himself it had nothing to do with the fact that most of his friends were trying out for their own respective house teams, but it was a lie. Tanya and Elsie were both really excited about trying out... he didn't want to be the only one not playing Quidditch. Which was completely stupid, but whatever. Besides, his house team did need players, and Quidditch wins meant house points... he didn't care about the points themselves, but he did care about his house. He sighed, expression a bit annoyed; the final nail in the coffin... his sister had talked him into it. How? He never did anything she wanted him to do... until now. The second year sighed and approached the captain with a small, nervous smile, and took a form to fill out.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ And the red queen's off with her head
                                                          Remember what the dormouse said.
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

Username: Cara MiaKitty
Character's Name: Echo Lovette
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Whatever

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rufus came to the pitch he was not in a rush or anything really he did not even want to come on the pitch but he knew it was going to be his last year and he did not want to let his team down. "Sorry I'm late," He said rubbing a hand though his long hair.

{OoC:}

Username: Xistund
Character's Name: Rufus Flinker
Year: 7th
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Deft Dodger and Swift Swipe
Second Choice Position: Chaser  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:45 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

Hʟғ-Bʟ//Rɴʟ//Dɪɴɢ Dɪ Cʟʀɪss//Pʀғ//Sʀ//Vɪ-Cɪɴ

Where? -- Pitch
With? --- Ravenclaw team
Feeling//OoC --- Pumped
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna had woken up late. She had been studying for her Owls until late last night and was a little tired as she rushed down the hall and towards the field. Once she was in sight she slowed her pace to keep her breathing steady. She smiled when she saw that some of last years team had shown up. Night wasn't trying out... Which was kind of a bummer but the fifth year was sure someone would come out at least.

She walked to the captain and took a paper, leaning her broom against her side she quickly filled out the paperwork anyway. She was only just starting as VC what was she supposed to do? She wanted to make sure paperwork was done right. If she didn't need to fill out then he could toss her part away. After filling out the paper she stretched a bit. She had practiced a little, but she had focused more on studies...

User Image

Username: shabatha
Character's Name: Shayna Snow
Year: 5
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Anywhere I am needed

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image
When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood’s run stale

User Image

Xavier stepped onto the pitch, irritated beyond recall. Why? Because he was doing the one thing he swore he'd never do. He never said he wanted to be a quidditch player, and now, well, now his father had pressured him to join his house team. He glowered at the captain and grabbed a sheet, before he tossed it back at him. He then stood apart from the others and crossed his arms, daring anyone to say anything. Goldwind or not, he didn't want his name anywhere quidditch, not with how famous his father was when he was a pro. But, he had to do something to get his father off his back, so here he was.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                Character's Name: Xavier Goldwind
                                                Year: 3rd
                                                Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
                                                Second Choice Position: Not Beater

--------------------------------------
                                                State: Annoyed
                                                OOC: ...

So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you've made

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:56 pm
User Image
Heart still beating but it's not working
It's like a hundred thousand voices that just can't sing
I reached out trying to love but I feel nothing
Oh, my heart is numb

User Image

Rick winced as he looked at the potential team and wished that some of last year's team had tried out. Alex would have been a good shot, same with Night, but beggars couldn't be choosers. He opened the box to retrieve the clipboard stuck in there, and then bit his lip. Oh god, he had to talk now. To everyone. Rick momentarily panicked, took a deep breath, and closed his eyes. When he opened them again, he wished the eyes would leave him, but they wouldn't. Not at all this year. He had to be a leader. If only he knew what a leader was. He cleared his throat and shifted nervously. "Okay, umm, thanks for showing up. If you don't know me, I'm Rick Drage. You guys probably don't know me anyway, so... Alright then. Shayna Snow here is the vice captain, so keep your ears open for what she says. Anyway, moving on."

He took another deep breath and let it out. Okay, now the nerves were settling a bit, and he could direct them. Maybe. "I want to have Chance and Ver up in the air aiming at the targets. We don't have a lot of players here, and it doesn't make sense to bloody anyone up before a game. Rufus, you, Gypsy, and Xavier can aim at the hoops and try and score. You will be vying for the quaffle as well, so you'll have to steal from each other. Rufus, give them a good run for their money. Echo, right? You're trying out for Keeper, right? Go up to the hoops and try and stop any goals aimed your way. You should do fine there. Isn't too hard, anyway. And Shayna, go ahead and practice catching the snitch, but keep an eye on the others. That way, you can get an idea for how everyone's doing." He went over to the box to release the bludgers and the snitch. He then grabbed the quaffle and mounted his broom. Going a bit of a way up, he tossed it into the air and watched and waited. Hopefully the tryouts would go well.

----------------------------------
Thinking: We need to fill gaps, for this year and next...
OOC: Targets have an AC of 15 for the beaters o3ob
----------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm feeling better ever since you know me
I was a lonely soul but that's the old me
A little wiser now from what you've shown me
Yeah, I feel again

Jinx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
MJ Spooks rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 3, 9, 8, 4, 4, 1, 1, 10, 4 Total: 53 (10-100)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:41 am
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Competitive at The Quidditch Pitchspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Hello again, friend of a friend, I knew you when
Our common goal was waiting for the world to end
ஒ ஒ ஒ

spaceGypsy listened carefully to the captain's instructions; so she'd be playing keep away with the other chasers, and trying to score goals... against her little brother. Her eyes narrowed and she smirked. Oh, this was gonna be fun. Echo wouldn't be making the starting team, since Rick was a Keeper (and she was pretty sure Echo had done that on purpose), but if there were only three chasers... well, she supposed it was practice. She hoped that Rufus didn't get the ball, though; if he did, she wouldn't have a chance to show off. Neither would Xavier... she gave her fellow third year a wide smile before mounting her broom and taking off, going for the Quaffle, hoping to get off to a good start and come away with the ball. Xavier looked, if possible, even less pleased to be here than Echo was... she wondered why. Still, he would definitely make the team if he was trying out for Chaser, since they were short one without him, so she hoped he could get over it at least for the year. Maybe next year someone else would try out and he wouldn't have to... or maybe he'd find out he loved it, like the suspected Echo would. Her brother thought that he was perfectly happy with his nose in his books or his movies, but she knew better... there was a little part of him that craved excitement. He was every bit an adrenaline junkie as she was, whether he wanted to admit it or not. She'd never intended to play Quidditch (her competitive nature tended to make such things a bad idea), but if her team needed her, she was more than happy to oblige. So was Echo, although he'd glare the whole time. At least, he would until he realized how much he loved it. She smirked again at that thought as she went for the Quaffle.

ஒ ஒ ஒ Now that the truth is just a rule that you can bend
                                                          You crack the whip, shape-shift and trick the past again.
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Position: Chaser
AC: 12
Modifiers: (+2 on steals) (+2 on scores)
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
♡ ♡ ♡
Post to the Goal: 0/3
Final Roll: 53
Score
00 to 00
TIED

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:54 am
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Athletic? at The Quidditch Pitchspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I can't believe I'm doing this, I can't...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

spaceEcho blanched when Rick told him to protect the goals. Of course... of course he'd still have to try out. They needed reserves, right? In case Rick got knocked out in a game? Of course, if anyone else got knocked out, they were in trouble, because it seemed like Echo was the only spare player the team would have... at least he might not have to play, he told himself. After all, the position he was trying out for was the same one the captain played, and how often did the captain get knocked out, really? He'd be fine... at least, that's what he told himself as he mounted his broom. At least he had his own broom; another gift from his parents. They'd both gotten new brooms this year. Echo suspected his paternal grandparents had made another one of their random 'donations' to their grandchildren. Grandfather didn't think that their parent's jobs were enough to properly support two children and gave his father money all the time. Piper and Thackery delighted in spending that money on non-essentials. He sighed as he kicked off and made his way to the goals, hovering, hoping that the Chasers would keep each other busy enough that he wouldn't really have to do much.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ And the red queen's off with her head
                                                          Remember what the dormouse said.
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

Position: Keeper
Modifiers: (+4 to Saves)
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
♡ ♡ ♡
Final Roll: xx
Score
00 to 00
TIED

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
BeaterBeast525 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:22 am
User Image
User Image

I know it's hard to feel like I don't care at all. Where you are and how you feel,
With these lights off as these wheels keep rolling on and on and on and on and on...
Slow things down or speed them up. Not enough or way too much. How are you when I'm gone?

So, they would be aiming at targets this year. That was understandable, since a lot of newbies were trying out this year. Good. He didn't have to save anyone. He could just do his thing and smash stuff. Chance took off and immediately went for the targets. He swung his left arm, taking aim as a Bludger headed his way.

Lɪᴠᴇs: ❤ ❤ ❤ xxx Fɪɴᴀʟ Rᴏʟʟ: 21 (hit) xxx Aɪᴍɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ: -----------

shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:12 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

Hʟғ-Bʟ//Rɴʟ//Dɪɴɢ Dɪ Cʟʀɪss//Pʀғ//Sʀ//Vɪ-Cɪɴ

Where? -- Pitch
With? --- Ravenclaw team
Feeling//OoC --- Pumped
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna nodded at instructions. So keep her eyes on the players. Make sure everyone played fair and did a good job. Whilst also searching for the snitch. Okay sounded fun. She swung her leg over her Firebolt II and kicked into the air.

User Image

Position: Seeker
AC: 18
Modifiers: +3 (Years) +3 (Advanced Flying I & II) +2 (Natural Flyer) +2 (Sharp eyes) +2 (Great Catch)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [ C: ] [ C: ] [ C: ]
Roll: 6 + 8 = 14 NO SIGHTING
19+ SPOT
22+ CATCH

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Diamond Wales rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 3, 6, 2, 8, 6, 6, 10, 3, 9 Total: 57 (10-100)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:20 pm
User Image
When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood’s run stale

User Image

Xavier groaned as he realized he had to actually fly. He'd brought his broom, the same broom that his father gave him abck in first year. He was surprised his uncle had actually not confiscated it. He swung a leg over the broom and when the quaffle was tossed up, shot up to get the ball. He knew the rules, he just hated the sport.

Position: Chaser
                                                Modifiers: Stealing +2, Scoring +2
                                                Skills: Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
                                                Lives: # # #
                                                0/3

State: Annoyed
                                                OOC: ...

So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you've made

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:47 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Beater ♫ Dating Darius Silver ♫

Don't wanna let you ๔๏ฬภ but I am ђєใใ bound.
                                                        ςยгҭคเภ’ร call is the ใครҭ of all.
                                                        When the lights ғค๔є out all the รเภภєгรcrawl.

Ver watched the tryouts for awhile curiously, before hefting her bat in one arm and swinging it experimentally. Right as she was doing this, she saw a bludger coming near her and got ready. As the flying cannonball came at her, she swung her bat, aiming it at one of the targets.

OOC: Position: Beater
                                                        AC: 20
                                                        Modifiers: (+8 on bludger hits)
                                                        Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC to hit.
                                                        3 or below without modifiers hit yourself
                                                        16 or above to defend

0-

When you feel my ђєคҭ, look into my єұєร.
                                                        It’s where my ๔є๓๏ภร hide. It is dark เภรเ๔є.
                                                        No matter what we ๒гєє๔. We still are made of ﻮгєє๔.
                                                        Don’t get too ςใ๏รє, this is my кเภﻮ๔๏๓ come.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:02 pm
User Image
User Image

That was too easy. Chance huffed before whipping around and heading off to find another victim. Verily seemed to be having the same luck as him, as her first shot hit as well. There weren't any other Beater's trying out, which was actually a good thing. Less competition. Spotting another Bludger heading his way, Chance took aim and swung, hoping for a second hit.

Lɪᴠᴇs: ❤ ❤ ❤ xxx Fɪɴᴀʟ Rᴏʟʟ: 12 (miss) xxx Aɪᴍɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ: -----------

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games